4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,640 posts
  • 402 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 48 days ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 185 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 839 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DEB3BE9B-D8F0-4FA8-885B-E1AF4F79C1B4 (resized).jpeg
    20190311_164340 (resized).jpg
    20190726_191857 (resized).jpg
    20190726_191908 (resized).jpg
    20180419_120628 (resized).jpg
    20190606_140851 (resized).jpg
    20190812_112800 (resized).jpg
    D3A5C2A9-2C35-4473-9859-99EE6923F9E4 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190823_101548890 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190823_110408087 (resized).jpg
    EAE815EB-F3FE-4C0C-9C81-3D43838027E0 (resized).jpeg
    ADB21061-7CDD-4C97-B973-6DCBFE6C15C5 (resized).jpeg
    5A6753C9-B704-4C46-90F6-7C6B7CE80353 (resized).jpeg
    22B697E3-F8DC-4F9F-A44C-B4E654ED0383 (resized).jpeg
    ACFEC043-3AB0-4D34-AC15-CE2E10FB4106 (resized).jpeg
    20190525_110908 (resized).jpg

There are 2640 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 53.
    #501 4 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

I have been told the shipping fiasco had been resolved and they should ship back out in the next couple of days. I have my fingers crossed for late next week
    I'm terribly sorry for the delays. I hate this as much as anyone.

Glad to hear it. In the middle of cleaning inserts on my game, but after this weekend I will be waiting on rubber to get in.

#502 4 years ago

I have been told the shipping fiasco had been resolved and they should ship back out in the next couple of days. I have my fingers crossed for late next week
    I'm terribly sorry for the delays. I hate this as much as anyone.

Are the mini flipper rings included in this batch by chance?

#503 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think some yellow Titans would look awesome on Baywatch.

yep or a light blue...

#504 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Are the mini flipper rings included in this batch by chance?

Oh yea

Mini flipper, 3 1/2, short Data East post, and 3/8 Gottlieb flipper

#505 4 years ago

Any chance of getting these square bumpers pads made? They are very common on '90s Bally/Williams games. I would love to color-coordinate these with your post sleeves.

IMG_0399.JPG
    #506 4 years ago

Are those used on ramp drops?

#507 4 years ago

Is that a Blue Nub of Death?

I have though about having these made, but I'm not sure silicone is up to the task.
    I think these need to be very hard, and I don't know if I can get a Shore rating that
    high without making it brittle.

I'll ask my manufacturer for some sample of our smaller rings at a very Shore and see what
    they feel like.

#508 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Are those used on ramp drops?

They are usually used at ramp entrances or at the ends of lane guides.

#509 4 years ago

Is that a Blue Nub of Death?
    I have though about having these made, but I'm not sure silicone is up to the task.
    I think these need to be very hard, and I don't know if I can get a Shore rating that
    high without making it brittle.
    I'll ask my manufacturer for some sample of our smaller rings at a very Shore and see what
    they feel like.

This particular example is from a Bally/Williams game (Johnny Mnemonic), but I believe these are similar to the Blue Nubs of Death and may be interchangeable; somebody with more experience may want to chime in on that.

Not sure what these bumper pads are made out of originally, but always thought it was silicone. Thank you very much for looking into this!!

#510 4 years ago

A regular rubber ring on Dracula after a year and a half. I had to wipe the area down with Novus just to clean up all the dusty mess it left behind. Seriously, after looking at the one I put on that Addams Family for comparison I KNOW they did not look that bad after just two weeks. Same with the slingshots on Baywatch after two months. I have noticed a considerable drop in quality in these rings in the last year or so. Who else has?

image.jpg

#511 4 years ago

That doesn't even look like the same material? Mine are not very old but show no signs of that type of transformation.

#512 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

That doesn't even look like the same material? Mine are not very old but show no signs of that type of transformation.

I believe Crash's photo is NOT of an actual competition silicone ring, but a regular rubber ring, and he was remarking about a potential decline in craftsmanship of that product. I could be wrong.

#513 4 years ago
    Quoted from Compy:

I believe Crash's photo is NOT of an actual competition silicone ring, but a regular rubber ring, and he was remarking about a potential decline in craftsmanship of that product. I could be wrong.

That's how I took it. That isn't a CSR.

#514 4 years ago

Correct, and the silicone ones haven't been out a year yet.

#515 4 years ago

I've been very disappointed with a lot of the white rubber I've bought the last couple years. It just isn't made like it used to be.

#516 4 years ago

Matt I am ready to place an order for our Black Knight but it needs a couple 3 1/2 any update on shipping yet?

#517 4 years ago

Crash we put some regular whites on our Sorcerer and within a couple months they look awful white dust from them going bad all over the pf, they are nowhere near as good as Titan's silicone we only own 4 games but they are getting Titan rings on them all....

#518 4 years ago

Woohoo! The shipment has finally arrived

It's going to take a day or so to get them out of the boxes, inventoried, and photographed.
    They'll be up on the site ASAP.

Here are the grey and pink mini rings (it's a little desaturated):
    Titan Rings Pink and Grey.jpg

The new rings include Mini flipper, 3 1/2, short Data East post, and 3/8 Gottlieb flipper in all colors.

Concerning the Pink, Grey, and GITD:
    I am going to leave these off the site for a couple of weeks to make sure Pinsiders have the first crack at them.
    To get these, place an order on titanpinball.com for the sizes you want and choose "other" as your color.
    Then, shoot us an email (contact@titanpinball.com) detailing what colors you would like.

This is not a one-time order for these colors. I humbly ask that you please do not order these in bulk. There are 100 of every size in each color. That should be enough for everyone to get what they need.

I will be placing a very large inventory order soon, and it will include refills for Pink and Grey (and possible GITD if people seem to like them)

Thanks again for your patience! It's feels great to finally have these here.

#519 4 years ago

I assume this is the right size for the ACDC lower playfield flippers?

#520 4 years ago

Yes it should be. Standard mini flipper.

#521 4 years ago

Love them, great balance if bounce and control. Check them out for sure.

#522 4 years ago

Can we get a photo of the GITD (both charged in dark and in normal light)?

#523 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we get a photo of the GITD (both charged in dark and in normal light)?

As soon as we get some unpacked, I'll take some photos. Should be later this evening.

#524 4 years ago

Patience Hilton...

#525 4 years ago

Just put my order in for Pink! Thanks Titan!!!!

#526 4 years ago

do you have the regular pink flipper rubber or just the mini?

i'd like to get some if you do.

#527 4 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

i'd like to get some if you do.

Pretty sure they got every size in the new colors.

#528 4 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

We got pink, grey, and GITD in all sizes

#529 4 years ago

The red flipper rings are also back in stock.

#530 4 years ago

Thanks for the great service!! Looking forward to getting Sorcerer and the Black Knight ringed up these 2 machines look awesome side by side!

#531 4 years ago

Here are some shots of the GITD:

Titan Glow Light On.jpg

Titan Glow Light Off.jpg

These ended up looking really good on my Tee'd Off.

#532 4 years ago

Those look great!

Please let me know when a bulk pack is available.
    I am not sure what game I will put them on so a bulk variety pack is preferred. Then I am prepared for the right game when it comes along.

#533 4 years ago

We got pink, grey, and GITD in all sizes

cool, i'll wait until i can see them on your website, gonna buy a few.

#534 4 years ago

Woohoo! The shipment has finally arrived
    It's going to take a day or so to get them out of the boxes, inventoried, and photographed.
    They'll be up on the site ASAP.
    Here are the grey and pink mini rings (it's a little desaturated):
    Titan Rings Pink and Grey.jpg
    The new rings include Mini flipper, 3 1/2, short Data East post, and 3/8 Gottlieb flipper in all colors.

STOKED to hear you offer Gottlieb 3/8 now! Was literally going email y'all asking if/when you might start carrying these after I was done browsing pinside this evening. Good stuff.

#535 4 years ago

Ready to place an order as soon as your website gets updated. Prepare your wallet for the flood of money coming your way from us.

#536 4 years ago

me too! I've been waiting for some of the transparent sizes to come back in a stock for a couple of weeks now

#537 4 years ago

How long before you ship your back ordered items? Still waiting on my translucents that were not available when I ordered my bulk pack.

#538 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Ready to place an order as soon as your website gets updated. Prepare your wallet for the flood of money coming your way from us.

Working on it now

Quoted from j_m_:

me too! I've been waiting for some of the transparent sizes to come back in a stock for a couple of weeks now

Everything should show back in stock.

Quoted from dung:

How long before you ship your back ordered items? Still waiting on my translucents that were not available when I ordered my bulk pack.

The back ordered items are shipping out today.

#539 4 years ago

I'll be ordering soon for my TZ. I know people have posted pics, but would love to see more of what you guys have done with these especially TZ. I love checking out what color combos people come up with now that there are so many color choices.

#540 4 years ago

They're on the site but it says sold out. Dang you guys are quick!

#541 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

They're on the site but it says sold out. Dang you guys are quick!

We have a few glitches I'm working out now. They didn't sell out quite that quickly

#542 4 years ago

OK. You should now be able to order any of the new rings. There might be a few glitches here or there, and we are still updating the pictures, but all of the new sizes are now in inventory.

#543 4 years ago

Great! Just placed my order. A couple of things I noticed: the image for the 1/2" post rubbers are the flipper rings, and the mini flipper rings were not discounted using the coupon code. If it's because they are new I understand, but you also said you were having some problems with the site so I'm not sure.

#544 4 years ago

All of the new rings still have the placeholder image (which happens to be the flipper rings). I'll be updating the pictures tomorrow.

That's very odd about the discount coupon. It should encompass all silicone rings. I'll look into that asap.

#545 4 years ago

I'm going to try the GITD on my AMH. Just sent an order through the website. I'll post pics here.

#546 4 years ago

FYI...Same issue with the discount coupon

#547 4 years ago

Just placed a kit order for a Gottlieb High hand. Will help push me along to finish the resto on this one.

#548 4 years ago

Frag...I knew I should've had my rubber list ready to go weeks ago...I'll probably miss the boat on this first shipment. :op

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods
    $ 17.99
    Playfield - Decals
    Lermods
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 99.95
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.50
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Plastics
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Dystopian Mods Italia
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    € 8.40
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 165.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    There are 2640 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 53.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside