(Topic ID: 96867)

NEW PRODUCT: Bram Stoker's Dracula Speaker Panels - FINALLY!!!!!

By ClassicArcades

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by NewPinOwner
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BSD_Dracula_Speaker_03.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Now available Bram Stoker's Dracula Speaker Panels with the same look as the original with the Red GEL tint on the DMD window. Retail is $129 on these grab this batch for $99 and free shipping in the USA.

These were very complicated to make so your support will help fund the next project

ebay.com link » Williams Bram Stokers Dracula Pinball Machine Speaker Panel Dmd Brand New

Thanks
Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#2 5 years ago

How does the "love never dies" part light up? It looks like it is masked over.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

How does the "love never dies" part light up? It looks like it is masked over.

Maybe thats why there is a discount? Wouldnt surprise me its not done right considering the source....

#4 5 years ago

If the "Love Never Dies" was able to be illuminated I would be a buyer. It does not look like that is the case here. This however would be an excellent option for those out there that do not care about the "Love Never Dies" being lite.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from ClassicArcades:

These were very complicated to make so your support will help fund the next project

#6 5 years ago

Would be nice if it was specifically stated that that area would not light up.....WTF!

#7 5 years ago

Red GEL tint on the DMD window

It looks like you're adding that after printing, maybe that's why the black backing is there? Is the red removable or permanently affixed?

#8 5 years ago

I find it hard to believe that PPS would sign off on these if that part can't be backlit.

#9 5 years ago

The Picture Is wrong. That was the prototype one.. I will take another picture of the love never dies lighting up

Jeff

#10 5 years ago

Jeff,
Is the red gel tint removable?

#11 5 years ago

Yes the red gel is removable from the backside
I am having my retake photos with the production panels showing the love never dies lights up.
Will post them soon and replace the wrong pictures

Jeff

#12 5 years ago

Not trolling, serious question. These are just a repro of the current speaker panel, right? It says "NEW PRODUCT" so not sure if new for seller or new to market.

Do these get messed up pretty badly on games?

#13 5 years ago

I am having my retake photos with the production panels showing the love never dies lights up.
Jeff

Thanks very much for making these with the removable gel! This opens doors for us to colorize BSD.

Randy

#14 5 years ago

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. That is awesome.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Not trolling, serious question. These are just a repro of the current speaker panel, right? It says "NEW PRODUCT" so not sure if new for seller or new to market.
Do these get messed up pretty badly on games?

There were not new panels available. they repoed it so it would be a new product.

With this, new plastics being made and talk about playfields it may be time to add BSD to my wish list. Much better game than I gave it credit for before playing a nice one recently.

#16 5 years ago

just ordered mine today, any chance we could get Corvette or WH20?

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Venom_249:

just ordered mine today, any chance we could get Corvette or WH20?

Or STTNG please!

#18 5 years ago

A bunch of people have been asking for new Flintstones speaker panels in the owners club thread. Would probably be a good one to do next.

#19 5 years ago

Sorry about the mishap with the photo. Here is the production panel with the correct mask.

Will update ebay now
Jeff

BSD_Dracula_Speaker_03.jpg

#20 5 years ago

The red gel on the back is held on by a tiny strip of black tape on all 4 edges. It can be removed if you want to upgrade your machine to color dmd's

Thanks
Jeff

#21 5 years ago

The ebay photos were updated to reflect the one that is for sale

Thanks
Jeff

#22 5 years ago

Wow this is pretty badas

#23 5 years ago

Just placed the order. Thank you for the clarification and picture update!

#24 5 years ago

Much better. Thanks for doing these.

#25 5 years ago

I think that it is great for another new product. But my quick thoughts are that if you are just going to add a link to an ebay auction and not give any kind of discount to members here, that at least you donate to pinside.

Im a seller myself, but i donate to here as i wouldnt get the advertisement for some of my machines without the site.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

I think that it is great for another new product. But my quick thoughts are that if you are just going to add a link to an ebay auction and not give any kind of discount to members here, that at least you donate to pinside.
Im a seller myself, but i donate to here as i wouldnt get the advertisement for some of my machines without the site.

Preach it!

#27 5 years ago

Ordered...

Jaz

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

It's not an auction. It's his store that he uses on e-bay. Maybe symantics but since it's not an "auction" I have no issues with it. I do agree that it would be nice to see vendors donate to the site since it's basically free advertisement.

Price - He says retail is $129 (plus shipping) and is selling these for $99 (including shipping). I think that is more than fair. Cost money to make these things and if there isn't a worth while profit then chances are they wont make others.

Not so much that I disagree with the statement but I wanted to put a bit of a different perspective on it.

#29 5 years ago

I don't care if you're discounting to Pinsiders or not, if you use this forum to help sell you should have a heart by your name. Discounts don't help Robin pay the server bills.

#30 5 years ago

To make a donation is purely personal.

To somewhat point a finger here on this thread regarding someone not having made a donation is in poor taste imo.

#31 5 years ago

I made a donation to pinside today.. Thanks for your support on the BSD speaker panels

Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

To make a donation is purely personal.
To somewhat point a finger here on this thread regarding someone not having made a donation is in poor taste imo.

If you're just a regular reader I agree. If you're selling things here, making income from the site? I don't think it's personal then at all, I think it's the only right thing to do. Luckily Jeff agreed!

Good luck with all these panel repros you're doing, gonna make some games feel that much shinier I'm sure.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If you're just a regular reader I agree. If you're selling things here, making income from the site? I don't think it's personal then at all, I think it's the only right thing to do. Luckily Jeff agreed!
Good luck with all these panel repros you're doing, gonna make some games feel that much shinier I'm sure.

We do this for just about every item we post. Its just a no-brainer. JMPO....Great looking Panel. Good luck with these!
-Jr

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I agree people should make donations but I'd never point a finger the way you did. Just seems in bad taste.

Don't want to get into a pissing match. Just my opinion.

#35 5 years ago

Duplicate erased

#36 5 years ago

International shipping cost killed it for me unfortunately. They look the goods, best of luck with them, I don't think you will have any problems selling them.

#37 5 years ago

3 more up on eBay if you missed it.

#38 5 years ago

Got mine yesterday. It looks pretty good! Thanks Jeff.

Jaz

#39 5 years ago

Very happy I grabbed one of these. Much better than what I had ! Thank you !

#40 5 years ago

Let us know when these are back in stock. I'd love to order one. Thanks!

#42 5 years ago

Bought! Thank you, good sir !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
Machine - For Sale
San Antonio, TX

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside