View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tron1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2407 11 years ago

Any artwork updates? We were getting them pretty regular which I thought was great. Has any more of the finished art been colorized?

1 month later
#3318 11 years ago

The colored areas that don't have art work look to solid, they need more shading or some additional art to tie the areas together. The village needs more detail add some of the rebels and their crows nests or rebel vehicles. They could put Anna in one of the rebel huts?

1 month later
#4346 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Exact same impression for me. IMO, Arnold is fine, the skull is (still) not, but that's not a major issue for me and I won't cancel my preorder based on it!

Agree skull looks to cartoon like. The other example posted looks much better and more realistic.

2 months later
#5065 10 years ago

Production Number: 54
Production Order: 42

2 weeks later
#5180 10 years ago

I would also like an update. This was a community game and we have been involved from the beginning, It has been fun to see the progress and interact with the team. The lack of basic updates really slows down the excitement. Another positive aspect of updates is the improved final product from collaboration such as changing the skull and fixing Arnold's arm. I would like to see the plastics as they are being designed and know the current status of the machine. I don't expect them to rush it or give any specific dates but I do miss the involvement along the way.

A quick weekly status update would only take a half hour at most and would go a long way towards keeping the community involved.

2 weeks later
#5217 10 years ago

I received my email as well:
Production Number 54
Production Order 34

1 week later
#5297 10 years ago

Now that look great - I can't wait to see the complete machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tron1969.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=tron1969 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.