View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyboy6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#291 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Not too many people like to sign up for something like this in passing

I did

Scott #12

3 weeks later
#823 11 years ago

I have no issue with a deposit. However, as others has suggested it would be good to have more information on artwork and playfield. As a family man, I was happy to hear that there would be code for with and without profanity so that I could enjoy the game both ways. I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned to hear "skinned bodies" for toys. I realize the pin is based on a mature theme - just want to make sure there isn't anything that I would regret having in a family space. From what I've seen so far from the translite, cabinet, and playfield artwork it has all looked good and there hasn't been any reason for concern yet. If it happens to have extreme "adult" elements, that's absolutely cool with me, but some of us may want to know that before putting down a non-refundable deposit.

Scott

#839 11 years ago

For those interested, Predator on AMC tonight at 10est.

Scott

4 months later
#3310 11 years ago

Detail in those other drawings is great. That Spider-Man is fantastic - I think some additional use of subdued lighting and improved shadow effects would serve the art well. The detail from the Punisher pose would look awesome if you substituted Arnold's mug in there.

Scott

6 months later
#5906 10 years ago

Kevin, looks like everything is coming along nicely. I like the red rails with the cabinet. Couple of questions:

1) I thought I read a while back that you were widening up the ramp openings slightly - was this reflected on this machine?

2) Is there any plan to do anything different with the upper LH side of the playfield by the hanging body and the exposed wiring. Everything else looks good, but this area just looks a bit "unfinished" to me.

Scott

1 week later
#6096 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

A lot of people like the clearer inserts, but I have to admit that I on somewhat on-the-fence about them. Let's put it to an informal vote! Also, no color-changing LEDs on this game. Am I seriously the only person who gets confused as hell by color-changing LEDs and what they mean for the game in play?

Lot's of great feedback Kevin in your posts above. I vote for colored inserts without a doubt.

My only criticism of the game so far has been with the hanging body - doesn't look finished to me. The rest seems to be coming along great - can't wait to see the improvements your mentioned, including the UV update.

Scott

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyboy6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=toyboy6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.