View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sylvan_glade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#423 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Looking fwd to it. Some of us don't FB.....thx,#179

yep,FB not my thing

#517 11 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Well, if were onto Predator now and actual game play, here are my comments/feedback:

-Game seemed to have pretty good flow (I'm a fan of flow). They had some issues with the left orbit switch not letting the ball orbit properly but that'll get fixed.
-There are a number of back-hand shots that were well designed - ie. the upper drop on the right is accessed nicely from a right flipper back-hand.
-I was very concerned initially about the two stand up targets front and center being fast center ball drains but they were not an issue - if you play sloppy and outta control you have to contend with them, but overall seems like they worked well.
-far right drop was a little interesting - they have some wire-forms ramping the ball down to a lower kicker, not sure I'm in love with that versus a solid playfield with more art and a drop, but I'll wait to pass judgement.
-Ramps felt pretty smooth and clean.
-Upper right kicker I have some concerns on it dumping the ball onto the ramp, but STERN's been doing it for years without many ramps cracking so maybe it'll be ok.
-Prototype needs to account for securing the ramps better - assume the production version will have more robust ramp implementation.
- Center lane/pop bumer area where everything throttles down was interesting/different. Not sure i'm in love with it, but it's cool.
-Pretty typical outlane feel - proper nudging seemed to save most balls.
-Pick your shot option was a little confusing at first, but might end up being a cool new feature to pinball.

My $0.02 for now on gameplay...

Now that is a good post!

1 week later
#696 11 years ago

if it was up to me,top 5 wishes

1.High Plains Drifter or the Good,Bad,the Ugly. Westerns severely underserved( include a gun battle that,if lost, drains your ball)
2.Matrix
3.Punisher
4.a haunted house
5.the Godfather

#709 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Tom Jane was a pretty awesome Punisher

Thomas Jane is the ONLY Punisher.
SkitB could bring this to life. Please!!!!

#808 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Make the deposit refundable when someone else fills their place.

So, I tell you I want out, I get my deposit back as soon as someone from the waiting list takes my spot. That should protect your cash flow.

Alternatively, I could "sell" my spot, collect my refund, and submit the swap to you.

Jpop is doing this with BHZA

3 weeks later
#1318 11 years ago

midnight madness would be cool

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sylvan_glade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=sylvan_glade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.