View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1426 11 years ago
Quoted from Old_Hutch:

I don't know if this has come up before on this monster thread (#2), but if any of you guys that have reservation numbers are having second thoughts or had some other situation come up and need to bail, I would consider offering $150 for your spot in line, assuming we could get confirmation from Kevin that he would be willing to allow that.
And Kevin, if you see this, please post whether you would allow it or not.
Thanks

Dude there is a waiting list, think you should get on it.

#1442 11 years ago
Quoted from Old_Hutch:

If you would have taken the time to read down through a couple more posts, you would have read that I hope that I am on the waiting list, but had not received anything to confirm that, so I didn't really know. You would have also read that I asked Kevin's permission, he said no, and that was the end of the discussion. Then you might not have felt the need to chime in on something 2 days after the discussion has ended, DUDE

Sorry about the dude crack, it's a BIG thread and I must have missed something. Back to predator 101.

#1451 11 years ago
Quoted from REDEYE:

I sure hope I'm on the waiting list....I have not heard if I am or not.
This would make a great 1st pin for sure!

Message Skit B with your info and he will add you, that's what I did. Honestly it does not seem many are cancelling this one, looks special in a dirty violent kind of way.

1 month later
#1934 11 years ago

Sorry if this has been covered previously but is this game going to use Arnolds actual voice samples? Or a sound alike actor?

2 months later
#2692 11 years ago

Poor ponies But happy Predators... Not sure how you pulled that one out of your ass FR but well played sir.

#2731 11 years ago

Someone tell Van Damn to get out of my Breakin movie. Is that Electric Boogaloo or the first one because I had no idea of this awesomeness?

2 weeks later
#3212 10 years ago

Not going to base anything final on a photoshop but I am the only one that finds the colors and art do not mesh very well between cabinet playfield. I realize this early and a photoshop but to me it's tough on my eyes. The hanging body model by Matt is no doubt fantastic and the goriest toy I have seen in pinball period.

Please do not try to light me on fire or call me a witch, I am still in just making a little constructive criticism. Totally going to wait for final playfield design and populated before I make a rash judgement. In short good job Skit- B not easy doing what your doing I commend you.

#3214 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

There is a clash, but the cabinet we've had for a long time, I'm sure that was a stop gap during development, so I'm guessing the cabinet and backglass will be changing.

Oh now I feel stupid, would be fantastic to have similar art in translite and cabinet.

#3265 10 years ago

Thank you Gearhead much better shots, very appreciated.

p.s. All this predator talk, and playfield shots have driven me to watch the blu-ray tonight. Have not watch predator for probably 15 years, my guess it holds up well.

#3542 10 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Anyone that has paid $250 deposit and still not heard anything back from Kevin? I have my receipt, but would still like confirmation. I know they have been hella busy, just wondering if I am the only one lol. I was a late paying deposit, but well before the Mar 15 deadline or whatever it was.

Your not the only one, no receipt but I care little about it. Sure if you needed to it would not take long to get a refund.

#3560 10 years ago

SKITB I like how you think about mini playfields and Clerks in general. Not sure how a black/white playfield would look.

Sorry dude Firefly or Fifth Element the latter should easy to obtain rights for. Lee Loo Dallas Multipass/Multiball..

Sorry I promise not to do this again, more predator, more blood and more carnage and guns big GUNS!

1 week later
#3823 10 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Goonies never say DIE!

THIS IS OUR TIME, OUR TIME!!!.

BOOOBIE TRAPS!!!!

Dude I would buy it just for "Chunk love Sloth" multiball.

Oh Navajas we understand dude, let it out let your hate of Goonies out. Me personally I saw it at 12-13 I was like the same age as stars and a BMX wonderkid so all the biking and adventure spoke to my heart. I do not like it as much as I did as a kid but watching my 12 year old brother watch it last week reminded me you need to see the film at the right age for it to create nostalgia.

As a adult I would have hated it as a passion.

I know to much goonies but here is my original "one sheet" movie poster with awesome skull frame. In my kitchen for all to see.

#3826 10 years ago

pics

2013-04-22_13.18.30.jpg2013-04-22_13.18.30.jpg 2013-04-22_13.18.39.jpg2013-04-22_13.18.39.jpg

#3924 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Question about ramps for SkitB:
I'm not sure what causes it, whether it's design of the terminal end or the shape of the hole or maybe the plastic it's made out of, but I utterly F'ing hate when the ball reaches the end of a ramp and instead of falling into the return lane, bounces back a couple inches and then has to come back down and settle before it will drain properly.
This video of Full Throttle shows this in full horrible effect. http://www.youtube.com/embed/r_C0gGZLl8E?autoplay=1&rel=0 It's not just boutique folks either, I see modern Sterns doing this as well and it just drives me up the wall.
From you latest video this doesn't seem to be a problem at all, but I also know that's a temporary ramp design and I think a trial plastic. Of course I'd love metal form ramps, but if we're 100% on the plastic... I don't know. Are you feeling me on this? Can we make sure this doesn't happen?

My Tron pro suffered from this my le not at all. It absolutely ruined the speed and flow of the game. I was about to add a little latex foam to end of ramp but it would looked hokey. No idea but ly le Tron they drop smooth with no bounce back. Glad I am not alone in this.

#3944 10 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Probably asked about already, but are the dangling bodies and the skeleton VUK the only toys for Predator?

I don't think that has been confirmed one way or another. My guess they are seriously holding back something unique and special.

#3959 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I wish they would do just one more movie and wrap up the story. It is left so open after the second one and both movies were so good. They could tie things together perfectly with one more flick and have a pretty kick butt trilogy of movies.

Oh god no the second one is basically unfinishable. Tried to watch it in Hawaii, fell asleep. Watched it home turned it off. The first one is good the second I would not define as even OK, they ruined it.

#4035 10 years ago

OMG thanks DRANO!!!!!!!

I really needed to see that pic badly. Now I feel like yeah, this game is together nicely. I would pay extra for metal ramps. The plastic ones just look so bulky, hope this gets tweaked in someway.

Happy!

#4159 10 years ago

Video please of you destroying game, come on we are due.

Give us a little sugar and we will all give more monies , well I will if I like what is see.

Pretty please

#4212 10 years ago

Did my begging for a video in a sweet way work yet?

#4252 10 years ago

My god that video is beyond a teaser, if you blink you would miss it. I mean new game, prototype and you do not stick your camera at the playfield. Someone is on some stuff.

SPFXsomething something why no video, oi vey!!!! Where is your review (long one).. :0

1 week later
#4402 10 years ago

Keep hoping to open this and see a updated video with a more refined game and some freaking flow. Any chance we will see a video after next show? Want to send you more money badly but cannot till my worries are addressed.

2 weeks later
#4607 10 years ago

Once this video hits it's either going to be a mass of cancelled preorders or a bunch of envious people jealous of the 250 who are in.

Interesting to see how this shakes out. My guess they are not going to release this video till there confident it rocks.

I will need to sell a game most likely to fit this so I am hoping this will be shockingly good. Really like this team!

#4629 10 years ago

Thanks Fattrain. Now I will beg someone with a better phone or camera to please do one in 720 p or 1080 for us. So hard to judge but the lighting looks neat.

3 weeks later
#4836 10 years ago

Yummy breadcrumbs, tasty morsel! Now we wait could you all do me a favor and not post for about a month till the real video comes out. Every time I see 5 or more posts I get super excited click and find people whining or talking about ponies.

wink wink:)Sexy claws by the way.

3 months later
#5511 10 years ago

That's disgusting.

Nice work

1 week later
#5908 10 years ago

It just does not seem to blend well enough. I have not bailed yet but I am heavily leaning towards giving up my spot for a more gung ho fan. Totally wish Skit-B the best, but my interest has sort of faded.

3 weeks later
#6340 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Can't wait for mine. I was on the waiting list for 7 months before Kevin let me know one became available. I can only assume someone bolted due to MMRLE.There's always hope. #90

Nothing to do with MM, I had my reasons and hoping to get in on game #2 and #3 (Goonies and Fifth Element). My refund came as promised and I have nothing but good things to say about my dealings with SKIT-B.

#6342 10 years ago

Just planting the seed, nothing concrete here.

1 month later
#6553 10 years ago

Even though I got out, really impressed with the final playfield especially the small improvements. Look forward to seeing this one complete.

1 month later
#7062 10 years ago

Damn Brett you almost made me lose my lunch with your EDOT work. My eyes my eyes,please let me forget that image, you ruined my nostalgia.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=starbase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.