View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider simon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#620 11 years ago

Predator and 99% likely a full throttle for me.

The predator is just something i really fancy for myself and looks like its going to be awesome, but the heighway machines will be for site use (Motorbike theme dont really do it for me, but neither did circes really) - ive got one or two places where new shiny pins with fairly mainstream themes might do ok and i like the idea of only buying a couple or so cabs and changing out the pf's as and when new ones come out.
Im a little worried about getting in NIB sterns at the moment as I want a certain amount of reliability if im paying like 4 x the cost of an old bally/williams or 5-10 year old stern like i'd mostly use on site, keep hearing mixed reports ..

Ive got a fair idea of the possible 2nd and 3rd heighway themes and at least one is far more up my alley so to speak, so we'll see if i end up with one in the house eventually

Ill clarify this by saying i do have a small interest in heighway pinball, and will probably get slightly preferential trade type rates on their pins - so that probably influences my decision making here, so not sure if that counts in this poll or not, may be a little bias i dont know (?), but only fair to be up front about it.

As were in the predator thread, and i have read most but might of missed this, i do site a few pins here and there, is their software/hardware going to allow for a coin mech of some sort so i can site it if i want to , complicated even further by the fact im talking in UK currency?? - Dont laugh or tell me im mad, i sited an acdc bib le in a local club for a few months, so nothings sacred

Si

#626 11 years ago

Shapeshifter - on my iPhone so not sure how to quite.

Anyway, it did ok for a low traffic site, it's only my local club and they don't get big traffic, which is one of the reasons I had no problem sticking a £6k pin there. It seemed like the more regular players weren't as keen as they were on some of the Bally/Williams stuff we've put there. Ive replaced it with a Williams Indy jones and takings are up so make of that what you will.

Just put two out in a new site, a pool hall with late drink license, DJ and lots of traffic (right in the heart of a student town with a massive university) so well see how that goes - I've given thema getaway and a T3 and said if it goes ok I'll stick in a scared stiff and something newer possibly.

If your atall curious my best site pin has been no good gofers, took really good money in not so good sites, never sited an Addams tho so that might beat it from what ops have told me..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider simon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=simon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.