Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shootar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#303 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I wanna give a +1 to skit-b if they decide to make Pin #2 Aliens. How sweet would it be to have the alien head on the playfield where the mouth opens and that second smaller mouth comes out and grabs the ball? Make it happen skit-b

The Warriors! Battling against each gang for final multiball showdown with the Rogues!

2 weeks later
#646 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Is it just me or does the 'red thing ' look like a *****???? Could end up being like LOTR LE if you know what I mean......

People who see Dicks on pinball machines are a bit 'suspect' in my opinion.....

Do you giggle yourself senseless when u see someone eat a banana?

#655 7 years ago

Hey guys. Can you do a pulp fiction pin next!

#659 7 years ago

I heard they're starting with 77 and going in a random order from there :p

#671 7 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

That's a bummer. It could be one of the most versatile themes around. A horror/comedy/sex theme (which is exactly what Elvira is about) would sell like hotcakes in the pinball world (IMHO).

Not in this millennia....

#717 7 years ago

I love the dude, but

Lebowski over pulp fiction. No way. Pulp wins in every department.

#722 7 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

. I know I'm missing something.

Correct.

#726 7 years ago

The gimp can come out of his box and grab the ball ala TAF style!

Gimp multiball where a red ceramic pingpong ball comes out and you have to get it into its mouth ala TZ and RSVP.

Dude it would be the best.

#735 7 years ago

No billy and poncho?!

#737 7 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I believe its been posted earlier in this thread that these guys are going to be included for sure.

Yeah I know just couldn't see them on any of the sketches. I hate and love suspense!

#813 7 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Man, how about we let Skit B figure out the deposit info.

Exactly.

#923 7 years ago

"Say hello to old painless"

#946 7 years ago

As much as it sucks, you may have to break your list up into lots of 25.

In saying that I got my email twice and I'm in Australia?!?

#1018 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This. A few extra hundred bucks for a big quality boost is well worth it in my view. Easily.

Why pay more for old tech? Try something new. There will be more demand than supply for the game so those that dont support your vision can drop out.

Its your machine. We're just buying them....

1 week later
#1119 7 years ago

Yep, we'll need a group for Australia!

1 week later
#1241 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Is there going to be a Video Mode?

Hell yeah, bring back the good ole video mode. Ala FT you could be a predator firing rockets at soldiers running across the jungle!

1 week later
#1419 7 years ago

Is the back of the line a bad thing? Gives them some time to iron out the bugs...

#1441 7 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

If anything the way I have seen Skit-B conduct themselves throughout the process I would assume they would pay very close attention with the first pins being made to ensure their are no bugs to iron out. After all the first machines will be going to pinheads that supported Skit-B's project from the very beginning so I really think they will pay close attention to detail when making them for us. If there are problems with the first ones sent out others in line will know about it which is another reason why Skit-B will be on their game while starting to build em.

I am positive that the guys will do all they can to ensure there aren't, unlike another major pinball manufacturer.

But there are always bugs to be ironed out in any new build. As I am bringing mine to Australia, it's about as far as you can possibly get if anything needs a fixin!

#1460 7 years ago

Maybe after everyone has paid their deposits we could get a sneak peek at some toys. I.e. Dec 14?

Pretty please. ..

#1481 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think a Predator 2 quote or two as a rare easter egg would be cool. I hear what you all are saying though and agree Predator 2 was not nearly as good as Predator 1, but it wasn't a totally terrible movie either . . . just needed Arnold!

Dude it had bill paxton. Nuff said....

#1534 7 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

So, who needs a topper for their Predator?

Holy sh!t. That is a dead ringer for my mother in law!

#1658 7 years ago

i for one am disappointed.

not one mention of a pony.

#1709 7 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

As denoted by my LE pony, pants in this thread are always optional.

Thats the way i roll too

#1738 7 years ago

I just licked my screen.

#1800 7 years ago

The skull looks like its made of glowing plastic. That + uv light wouod be sweet!

#1831 7 years ago

Wow so much better than photoshopped crap we have had on playfields....

#1851 7 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Anyone else have their deposit refunded? I paid on 12/12 and it was refunded on 12/26. Just noticed this.

I would say you muffed the recipients email.

3 weeks later
#2235 7 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Yes, I am an irrational female. I want skipping ponies now.
(Of course I'm kidding. You guys crack me up, and are doing a fantastic job. Thanks for playing along.)

puppies for ponies,

tis only fair....

#2246 7 years ago

Yall know the Predator would eat the ponies right?

old painless is waiting

pony.jpg

1 week later
#2313 6 years ago

Cant breathe need update

1 week later
#2422 6 years ago

Will #2 have a spinning bender head topper??

#2435 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Won't happen but I've always thought Road Warrior would be a great theme. All three movies.
Guess I'll settle for Predator.
Kim

You had me hooked until you mentioned the movie that shan't be mentioned MM3 beyond thunderdome.

My vote is the warriors pinball!

#2440 6 years ago
Quoted from Montu32:

any chance we can have a new thread where people actually talk about this machine instead of ponys and next machine wish lists,pretty please!!! this thread is doing my effing head in these days

No.

#2471 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I personally think it takes more "balls" to put out a theme like WOZ for the testosterone-laden and homophobic pinball community.

Ghey

#2481 6 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

Nope, aint gonna happen. Got an email from Kevin today saying they won't be there. Oh, I have so much I would love to write in this thread, I'm not really drinking the Skit-B koolaide anymore. I still feel Predator will be great but Skit-B REALLY needs to get there shit together as a company.

as the name suggests, they are some kids in a basement. What do you want from them?

I, selflishly, would prefer they don't attend any shows and work on my pinball.
:p

#2485 6 years ago

So if you were expecting a multinational company you'll be disappointed. If you realise they are a startup not for profit business building their first pinball machine, and a licenced one at that, then you would cut them some slack for whatever perceived grievance you have.

#2487 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Babylon 5 anyone?

Fifth element?

#2539 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Well. Someone has to talk facts. It may as well be me. Marc is fine in my eyes. If he would have included reasons for his outlook change, it would not have mattered. This thread (some folks within it) are not able to conduct mature discussions. Why do I speak so boldly? Lol. Last Dec-2012, within this very thread, I spoke out an opinion that went against the grain. My opinion was I scored Skit B & team low on points one day...because it had been months without an update on Predator. Yet one day there was a lengthy post from Kevin about fun at the Shark club and quarters filling the tubs of pins. no material comment for Predator. I mentioned it here and OH BOY!!!!!!! I was told I was a thread crapper! I could not afford the game. I was not loyal...I should give up my slot! Why post if I had nothing nice to say...yada yada..bores me to even remember it and makes my stomach sick to observe Marc going through this same BS here! Seriously! Unreal!
Facts are facts...I do not misrepresent anything I say in a public forum. Backread if you wish to confirm my same public bashing here in this thread! Most of the same folks being hard on Marc were hard on me as well. Why? Why? Because you do not agree and then, while safe behind a computer monitor, decide to POUND a fellow pinside member over silly BS!!! Whatever! Makes me sick to see Marc go through this BS. He simply contributed to a public forum and as usual...folks got their feathers ruffled and started the BS over really...really...nothing. Just a way of picking a fight and hoping to push someone off the Predator Build order list. Yahoo forums act more maturely and are more civilized IMO. It should not be that way...a few people here are ruining it for others! They are irritating and just not nice in general!!!
Kevin...please monitor and help this situation for the betterment of Pinside which most of us use and enjoy without picking fights over silly issues!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

/ // Error: Image 78876 not found //

#2598 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The thumbs up is a very under utilized feature on pinside.

Scrolling down on my phone makes me give random posts the thumbs up so dont get too excited :p

2 weeks later
#2732 6 years ago

Jean claude in tights now!?!

Man we need an update - this is going pear shaped....

#2743 6 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Amazon has Predator 1 & 2 combo Blue-Ray set for $14.49. Just in case you need it...
amazon.com link »

I thinks its $30 for predator but they refund you back $15.51 as an apology for predator 2.

1 week later
#3101 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The color palette on Special Forces looks better at this point....
Well, the gameplay, modes, theme etc....is what's gonna make this pin fun....not necessarily the artwork, and that's ok for the $$, Jpop is still secure in that area....

Wait for the blacklight

#3274 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Why not build custom pins for collectors? TBL has a market apparently. From a manufacturing sales standpoint I would much rather produce something that was pre-ordered and pre-paid. I would take the no risk approach on theming for sure. No guessing. Start a thread asking what do y'all want next? If 250 buyers are willing to pony up for a theme, make it.
Still, not one has shown up, new home-brew pins I mean. When I have one in my gameroom that says SkitB there will be much rejoicing.

I would seriously consider bankrolling a run of WARRIORS and/or MAD MAX pins.

#3336 6 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

As to slimming down the bodies, there was a reason why I did not do that. I wanted to body to be that of one of Arnolds team. Not the skinny villagers that where picked off. Seeing as Arnolds team where well built guys they would have more muscle.
As for the arms being closer I actually hung from some monkey bars and let my arms hang there while the wife took pics every time I hung upside down my arms went more straight, that of an I surrender upside down pose. For my hands to be closer I actually had to make my arms move if. This was not a natural pose. There by the arms where posed that way.
Also the fingers are all touching do to molding purposes. When u hang upside down your fingers are never touching like in the sculpt especially your thumb. But if I was to cast it with all open fingers it would be extremely pron to air bubbles when casting it.
Hope this clears some things up

I was hoping the arms would be attached by pins etc, so the dead guy would sort of jiggle when the shaker motor (if added) or general nudging would make him move around and be all jiggly.

#3515 6 years ago

It would awesome to have a hut to shoot into or through. Also blood surrounding and dripping down around the pop bumper from the hanging body....

#3555 6 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

That's what we need a Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back pin. Was gonna say Clerks, clerks 2 or MallRats but those titles wouldn't make as good pins I don't think.

What the <edited> is the internet?!?

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Profanity.

#3562 6 years ago

You must be blind as anne frank dude

Thats sightist.

#3564 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I agree, that Dillon does not look like Carl Weathers (looks like John Amos) and agree his left cheek looks funny. I also noticed his eyes are crossed. I mean his right eye is looking at his nose and his left eye is looking straight ahead.

Yep looks like he's copping a sneaky prostate examination.... 8^o

#3661 6 years ago

I don't want to sound like a queer or nothing, but i think a unicorn multiball would be kick ass!

1 week later
#3880 6 years ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

Why the sudden panic about money? Everyone has known about this for a year now. Should you not have been saving in readiness?

I'm calmer than rohypnol sloth man.

#3940 6 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Lets get some lasers in this beast either for topper or playfield looks like Sterns upcoming release will have something to the effect we would be looking for in a 3 beam triangle.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-ritchie-with-frikkin-lasers#post-829000

Mine will be getting tri lasers regardless whether its factory or mod....

#3982 6 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Some of the suggestions for the next game made here really make me wonder

You wondering makes me wonder.

#4068 6 years ago

Should make the bumper caps hut roofs ala special forces

#4186 6 years ago

The huts on the pop caps...not so much

Hey don't dis the special forces man!

Post edited by shootar : chuck norris and delta force made me do it

#4236 6 years ago

I'll take the pony with red nose thanks...

#4280 6 years ago
Quoted from SummerGirl144:

Im wondering if this will be an amazing pin to buy.

Nah, buying it will suck. But owning and playing it will be sweet!

#4382 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I agree, Arnold's body has much more detail than any of the other characters, I'd personally like to see him more cartoon like the rest, show his muscles, just not the lines all over.

I think the uv light will make the 'excessive' detail in arnie make sense....

#4463 6 years ago

If you wanna drop out, drop out. No need for a song and dance and long posts about it. Drop out, move along, nothing to see here. Easy!

2 weeks later
#4567 6 years ago

Any publicity is good. I mean who wouldnt want a moustache for their car!

1 week later
#4716 6 years ago

I aint paying the lock ness monster no two fiddy

#4733 6 years ago

I prefer turnips over parsnips. But each to their own.

#4779 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

A pretty fucking cool way to die would be in battle, armed to the teeth, after buying your family time to Escape, fifteen minutes after your shouted the above battle cry at the top of your lungs towards the seemingly endless horde arrayed before you.

Or being raped to death by the entrants of miss hawaiian tropics contest, but each to their own...

1 week later
#4817 6 years ago

Maybe we should split this thread into:
A) happy/joking and
B) whingeing/complaining

#4846 6 years ago

maybe you can post out claws/fingers Mafioso style, until we pay in full....

1 week later
#4937 6 years ago

Patience grasshoppers

2013-07-12-11-41-49--1726145183.jpeg

#4950 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Perhaps you did not catch all the details in the thread. I have two posts in this thread asking for an update and (1) email. Just wondering (needing to know) the build order list. I put out $250 over 7 months ago in good faith. I learned, through this forum, that some have dropped off and thus created a situation where others advanced forward in the build # order. My needs are pretty simple. I need Skit-B (aka-Kevin) to inform what the current build order list is. Real simple request. I can imagine that K and company have some pretty serious supplier conversations...heated discussions...normal course of business...here is little ole me that has put out $250 without any formal binding details of the delivery...simply asking for what build order number am I now??????????????????????
Pretty simple and it has been a couple months. I really would like to know already Kevin.
Thanks in advance if you find the time to issue an updated build order list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would imagine that stick to your original build number minus 5-10 depending on how many dropped out. With people dropping in, dropping out - unless you're build number one, your position in the queue most probably will never stay static and exponentionally so the higher you get up the order...

#4954 6 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

Personally I've got far bigger concerns over the Hobbit. Far more cash down and a company with a pretty patchy record of missing delivery dates and releasing machines that aren't ready. Compared to that waiting for the Predator is a breeze!

No stress with the hobbit. He's timing it to coincide with the release of the third movie...

#4977 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

"Psychobabble".
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Inigo agrees with you!
inigo-montoya-word-gif.gif

#5058 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

We don't complain about boobs!

"Put those boobs away"

Said no man ever....

4 weeks later
#5236 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If the translight were mirrored that would make paying up in full a very very tempting option for me as well.

yep, I'd pay up front for a mirrored translight.

By the looks of the skit b boys they may have <edited> looking signatures

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Did we really need to go there?

#5255 6 years ago

#77 build 55....

Any ozzies want to pm me and we can do a group import?

1 week later
#5306 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Skull is awesome. I wish the playfield art was consistent with the pieces. The game feels like it has a split personality.

I like the different looks of the game and cant wait to see it all come together. I think its going to amazing and am stoked to be on board!

#5358 6 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

If my woman sees a pic of Predator with his mouth open on a pin i own she would accuse me of 'being obsessed by vaginas'.

U must be interested in a different class of woman!

2 weeks later
#5425 6 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Really excited about Predator, but that website looks AWFUL.
Looks like it was chucked up in ten minutes with a load of facebook/twitter tags everywhere and no mention of Predator? Ok, duck hunt was cool, but no way near cooler than the prospect of Predator pinball, surely?
Come on guys, you can do MUCH better than that.

I'm thinking there is no mention of predator as they dont want to let the cat out of the bag.......yet

#5431 6 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

What if we are all getting our hopes up for nothing??
Not trying to pessimistic, just keeping it real.......

Not at all. A regular glass half full kinda guy!

1 month later
#5794 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Bumper caps that look like huts is a great idea!

They said no when I suggested it a way back. Just gotta find some NOS special force parts...

But that's half the fun of getting a pin - so u can mod the bejesus out of it!

My opinion, which means absolutely nothing, is that it looks sweet. People seriously need to take a step back and look at what the guys are trying to achieve, from scratch - in their basement ffs!! They are not stern or jjp and they are not smooth operations anyway....

#5843 6 years ago

UV NINJA DETECTIVES IN DA HOUSE.

#5980 6 years ago

Enough of the whingeing already. Sound like a bunch of old women. I want this, I don't like that, blah blah blah.

1 month later
#6512 6 years ago

Never seen a thread with so many "I want"'s in it.....

2 weeks later
#6712 6 years ago

Questions? No, not really. Comments? Sometimes...

Still honestly considering it, actually. The Skit-B Pinball Canadian Tour might be a damned fun time, and those MAACA guys know how to party

Dont forget how much we would love you guys to come and party with your mates down under. That way you can reveal your next pin 'MAD MAX' in australia!!

Im sure all the crew in oz would pop another 250 each in to bring you guys out here. Forget blizzards. Its beer bikinis and beaches

#6737 6 years ago

punisher_skull.jpg

#6769 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Anybody watch Predator in 3D? Any good?

predator-3D.jpg 10 KB

Yeah mate, its pretty good. Adds to the movie and doesnt distract from it. Probably the best movie i've seen in a remastered 3d version.

Plus you get a wicked topper

#6805 6 years ago

Yep! I love Badger!!

1 month later
#7008 5 years ago

He's doing fine. On the beach drinking beer, so cut him some slack.

#7110 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

these guys have been nothing but transparent with the build, but now that we are at the finish line, it's all radio silence...what gives? Show the game! Share a video. You have 250 people spending $5,000...you could show them what they are getting before they commit. This whole buy on blind faith thing is really annoying and is killing this hobby.

I'd prefer kevin to be assembling my machine, rather than getting on here to waste time answering stupid questions about when the machines will be assembled.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 159.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 339.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Pinball Machine
Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 248.85
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Haus
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 70.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 224.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 104.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shootar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside