View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shoot_again.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#116 11 years ago

Thanks for the update Kevin.

I was wondering since you did not return my 3rd or 4th mail with you. What number did I get reserved as I am still interested but was never assigned a number as I did not care which one of 250 I got at the time.

Thank you in advance for your time.
PM sent

#155 11 years ago

#189 I am in. Very excited to see what is new at the next show.

4 months later
#2488 11 years ago

I think Skit B is doing just fine. At least in my eyes. And yes I am on board and waiting for one. =)

They just seem like honest straight shooting guys with a passion for pinball and some cool ideas.

The first title might or might not be epic we will have to wait and see. Just very happy to see more fresh blood in the design gene pool.

1 month later
#3345 11 years ago

Very glad I got on board early and I am even more excited what the future will bring for Skit-B. They do seem like very cool guys that love the game as much as we do.

3 months later
#4998 10 years ago

Patiently waiting for the next update.

I too would rather they be hard at work on a presumed masterpiece then telling us what step to completion they are in. They have very minimal funds from me at this time. With their business model I would gladly wait. At least they did not have our money for years in waiting.

Every time I have spoken to one of the guys at Skit-B I felt like they are doing everything right.
Very nice, open and honest about everything you can ask about. Nothing is better than passion and transparency in my opinion.

1 month later
#5292 10 years ago

Any other new updates yet. Thread not moving much anymore. FB and website look to be under construction for a while now?

1 month later
#5532 10 years ago

Colors are looking really good on your spine. Cannot wait to see show updates.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shoot_again.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=shoot_again and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.