View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#25 11 years ago

The video really shows the difference between code written to make money on location and specifically for the home use. Different things happening after 250 games etc etc.......can't think of another ruleset similar?

#169 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

The one thing I hear some people are worried about are the two targets dead center that might throw the ball down the guts of the machine. Personally I'm not to worried myself but I can understand their where their coming from, I love BSD but I do stay clear of the center targets.

But BSD would not be the same game without those center targets - keeps you on your toes all the time!

2 weeks later
#450 11 years ago

These guys have one shot at this. Time is not an issue - getting the game right, is. So, take all the time to make the best game you possibly can

#485 11 years ago

Not sure what is going on re ramps but guessing the guys know they need good looking ramps, otherwise they risk losing pre-orders, so probably work in progress.

#504 11 years ago
Quoted from KindOfRadNow:

Complaints about game play are now being labeled trolling because they don't agree with the hive mind. Pinside hits a new low.

How about another question?

Accepting you didn't like the black ramps, what did you think about the rest of the gameplay?

Please use constructive criticism as it is all WIP. I have never played the game so am interested in all opinions as long as they are constructive and not personal.

#560 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Oh crap!!
I have not PMd you all this time. Please find me a spot!!!!!!! PM sent with all my info.
Dang nabbit….
Dave O.

I am sure you will be fine on a reserve list as people will drop off list when time to pay up.

#624 11 years ago
Quoted from simon:

Predator and 99% likely a full throttle for me.
The Predator is just something i really fancy for myself and looks like its going to be awesome, but the heighway machines will be for site use (Motorbike theme dont really do it for me, but neither did circes really) - ive got one or two places where new shiny pins with fairly mainstream themes might do ok and i like the idea of only buying a couple or so cabs and changing out the pf's as and when new ones come out.
Im a little worried about getting in NIB sterns at the moment as I want a certain amount of reliability if im paying like 4 x the cost of an old bally/williams or 5-10 year old stern like i'd mostly use on site, keep hearing mixed reports ..
Ive got a fair idea of the possible 2nd and 3rd heighway themes and at least one is far more up my alley so to speak, so we'll see if i end up with one in the house eventually
Ill clarify this by saying i do have a small interest in heighway pinball, and will probably get slightly preferential trade type rates on their pins - so that probably influences my decision making here, so not sure if that counts in this poll or not, may be a little bias i dont know (?), but only fair to be up front about it.
As were in the Predator thread, and i have read most but might of missed this, i do site a few pins here and there, is their software/hardware going to allow for a coin mech of some sort so i can site it if i want to , complicated even further by the fact im talking in UK currency?? - Dont laugh or tell me im mad, i sited an acdc bib le in a local club for a few months, so nothings sacred
Si

How did the ACDC go down??

#633 11 years ago
Quoted from simon:

Shapeshifter - on my iPhone so not sure how to quite.
Anyway, it did ok for a low traffic site, it's only my local club and they don't get big traffic, which is one of the reasons I had no problem sticking a £6k pin there. It seemed like the more regular players weren't as keen as they were on some of the Bally/Williams stuff we've put there. Ive replaced it with a Williams Indy jones and takings are up so make of that what you will.
Just put two out in a new site, a pool hall with late drink license, DJ and lots of traffic (right in the heart of a student town with a massive university) so well see how that goes - I've given thema getaway and a T3 and said if it goes ok I'll stick in a Scared Stiff and something newer possibly.
If your atall curious my best site pin has been No Good Gofers, took really good money in not so good sites, never sited an Addams tho so that might beat it from what ops have told me..

TAF always does well.

ACDC is awesome but takes time to get the rules.

FT is another that seems to do good on location.

And IM so I hear.

#643 11 years ago

Is it just me or does the 'red thing ' look like a *****???? Could end up being like LOTR LE if you know what I mean......

1 week later
#836 11 years ago

I would want to see art and more info on toys before any deposit. A video of a game or two would be cool as well.

1 week later
#1151 11 years ago

Thought more details were going to be released before deposit required?

#1175 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Kevin and crew, I can't come up with $2250 by Dec 14th. I did send you the $250 check. Between holiday spending and property taxes, along with car insurance and mortgage, I can do payment plans?
Lots of smaller bites are more manageable.
Was hedging against a slightly longer timeline between payments...

Think it is only $250 before Dec 14th!

1 month later
#2009 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Oh shit. That's the hint! That's the clue guys! SkitB #2 is fucking FIREFLY!!!!!!! Heard it here first, deciphered by my code breaker and delivered unto you.
Sorry kids, no college for you.
Smuggler's Run Multiball.
Collect the crew! "Jayne is a girl's name", "She's a whore Shepherd", "Someone tries to kill you, you try an' kill 'em right back", "I can kill you with my brain", "I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity", "We're on a year now, I ain't had nothing 'twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries."
Vera Multiball!
Jaynetown Multiball.
Train Job.
Oh man. Thanks guys. Good choice.

Never heard of Firefly.

Just looked it up and it looks a cool theme - a western in space

#2012 11 years ago

Have seen Serenity. Good movie. For now then, lets just say if it were done, Firefly would be a great pinball theme

Back to Predator.......

1 month later
#2486 11 years ago

Babylon 5 anyone?

#2503 11 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

Fifth element?

Fifth Element has one of the hottest chicks ever

1 month later
#3244 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hmm, anyone else think that looks awfully similar to BSD?

Always have thought it is very close to BSD which was why I pre-ordered as BSD is such an awesome game.

2 months later
#4674 10 years ago

Interesting.

How about 7.5 degree pitch and lightning flippers? It is BSD like so why not?

Game would change in an instant.

8 months later
#7024 10 years ago

http://www.skitbpinball.com/index.html

Seems odd to me that Predator is nowhere to be seen on the website??

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.