View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sensfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1012 11 years ago

I am thinking of a few lines from the movie that I like:
- You lose it here, you're in a world of hurt.
- You're one ugly motherf&!@#er
- I ain't got time to bleed
The other option is just my name but is that boring?

#1013 11 years ago

I think it is great that they are looking at alternatives to traditional playfield screening. As per the email that I sent to Kevin, I hope that they will offer the purchasing of additional playfields or plastic sets. I always like to keep back-up stock.

1 week later
#1097 11 years ago

production # 102. It will be worth the wait!

#1099 11 years ago

An email was sent out providing each person with the information that Skit-B has on file. (your name, machine #, production #, your address, etc). It also indicated the $ down that they want and other misc. information.

#1193 11 years ago

I am #67

#1275 11 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

Definitely need more Predator(clicking) noises in the game, possibly random.

+1

#1311 11 years ago

Agreed. The detail on the playfield pics so far have got me even more excited about this pin.

#1320 11 years ago

Just wondering if anything can be done with the cabinet to prevent damage from the legs. Could this be something that is considered for Predator. Would clear coating the cabinet stop this?

#1331 11 years ago

I'm paid too. #67

#1413 11 years ago

Maybe they will give us a Christmas surprise and show us the playfield and the toys.
"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt" #67

#1457 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I second this. Maybe a toy unveiling? Come on Kevin, you know you want to.

Toy and playfield unveiling. C'mon, it's the Christmas season and I have been good.

#1504 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad:

Hey all...I was back reading my emails for the Dec 14 deadline. I didn't come across it. On another note though I read the part again about using Back Alley Productions for Predator PF toys. The url was in one of the emails. I clicked on it just for kicks. It says they are real busy with Jersey Jack work. I wonder if Jersey Jack workload is causing a delay effect to the Predator workload that Skit contracted them for? I sure hope not but it is what it is I guess if it is yes. What's everyone think? Anyone know how big a facility Back Alley is and if they can handle all this work at the same time?
http://www.backalleycreations.com/

Matt @ Back Alley Creations has been working on the WoZ stuff for a while. I suspect he has finished a lot of that work (if not all).

#1515 11 years ago

I was also hoping to have the ability to buy a plastic set, set of ramps, and additional playfield too.

1 week later
#1717 11 years ago

Woo hoo. I can't wait. Matt does excellent work. I am really excited to see the playfield. Even the small pieces that we have seen have a lot of detail.

#1760 11 years ago

Looks amazing Kevin. Can't wait to see some of the toys.

1 week later
#1909 11 years ago

Deposit confirmation email received. Woo hoo.
#67, Prod No. 102

#1942 11 years ago

I wonder if the siderails will be camo. Maybe a green dmd and green flippers.

1 week later
#2182 11 years ago

The new video is great. I am looking forward to seeing the artwork and the toys from Matt.

1 week later
#2266 11 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the playfield. Excellent pic.

2 months later
#3082 11 years ago

Looks great. Can't wait to see the final product.

#3353 11 years ago

I am interested in seeing the rest of the toys. I hope the dangling body gets added to something so that it shakes or even sways.

#3354 11 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

It looks cool. but if I'm reading this right there only making 250?
if thats the case I'm just waisting my time reading about it since I'm never going to get my hands on one...

Contact Skit-B and have your name added to the waiting list. More people may drop off when the final payment needs to be made.

#3376 11 years ago

I agree. Kevin did mention that some of the toys would be interactive but when I look at the playfield, I am not sure where they would go. Anyone got any ideas?

1 week later
#3667 11 years ago

I would also be in on an Orgazmo pin. The shooter mechanism could the gun and it could make that funny sound every time you plunge the ball with the shaker motor in full effect.

2 weeks later
#3967 10 years ago

Spawn +1

3 months later
#5240 10 years ago

I moved up 16 spots.
Game: 67
Production Order: 86

1 month later
#5519 10 years ago

I figure it will cover one of the ramps and then glow the predator green blood when the uv lights turn on.

1 week later
#5903 10 years ago

Loving the look of the game and I am still very much excited about owning it. Matt does incredible work.

#6032 10 years ago

Looking good. It is coming together nicely. Looking forward to the next video.

2 weeks later
#6234 10 years ago

Would like to see a pic with the skull and spine realigned and how they are realigning the dangling body. Oh, and the UV paint too

1 month later
#6481 10 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I like the pony. Very clever! Can't believe no one else has spotted it.

Ok, I can't see the pony. Could someone point it out?

#6533 10 years ago

Looks great, Kevin. Can't wait to add this game to my collection #67

#6594 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

My game will have two on it for sure.

Kevin, where are you planning on putting two of them?

#6598 10 years ago

The skull and spine would look great on either side of the back box. Hope Matt will make some trees, choppa, and maybe some huts for mods.

#6600 10 years ago

The more gore the better.

#6629 10 years ago

Predator - The Final Build

#6654 10 years ago

I am full too but I will find a place for it.

#6694 10 years ago

Kevin, will the people that are purchasing Predator have first shot at purchasing the next game before it is offered to others? Hoping for another killer theme.

#6736 10 years ago

I would love to see an Archer pinball. Another adult themed game and good characters.

#6739 10 years ago

Could also go for Invader Zim.

#6758 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

That is literally the exact theme I was talking about in that previous post. I have a whitewood that was leftover from a shelved project that I am going to be turning into an Archer custom pin. And you're right, it has great characters and lots of adult humor, not to mention some insanely over-the-top antics that would make for a fantastic pin, and it's very colorful, too, which helps

I would buy an Archer pinball in an instant. That Invader Zim playfield looks pretty sweet. Hope one of them makes it to be the next game.

#6785 10 years ago

If Archer and Invader Zim are not likely to happen, then I would love to see Tank Girl.

1 month later
#7090 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

On the playfield. Below the dmd and left to the spine.
That looks like a greenish Predator head to me.... Never saw this on previous playfields.

I see what you are seeing too. Very interesting. I really want an update vid.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sensfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=sensfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.