View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#227 11 years ago

Great vid! THe call outs already sound way cool. March on my brothers

#19 , yeah baby

1 week later
#278 11 years ago

That deserves a thread Ted . A full sound off/count thread - you do the honors.

#479 11 years ago

$1.25 million...now take our money and GET TO DA CHOPPA. Amazing times happening. A KILLER 5k pin with a dreamed of theme and adult oriented to boot. You will have to tell us if you made enough money to make it worth it - because we want more. If you create a business here that can make y'all a living for the forseeable future then I think you will have achieved the American Dream. If it is y'alls dream also then you could really explode here into something life changing. Kudos is not a strong enough word.

#502 11 years ago

Is this the first SkitB hater? Looks like a current member with alternate account.

#619 11 years ago

predator #19, bhza #10, woz 74? cant recall . all just look too good to pass up

1 week later
#784 11 years ago

$500 is a better number to ensure in for long haul. I like $500.

#792 11 years ago

Well you know what I always say...Shut up and take my money!!

#995 11 years ago

These guys are pinheads after all y'all. No way they are going to use a "decal" for playfield art.

1 week later
#1110 11 years ago

Got the email. Taking a cue from Steve Tsubota for the plate engraving, "Custom Made for The Henley Arcade"

production order #53

Predator #19

#1167 11 years ago

Check sent. Northwest Arkansas Pinball, LLC is sure racking up the expenses for a startup .

1 week later
#1352 11 years ago

I sent a check instead of paypal.

1 month later
#2204 11 years ago

You think getting a playfield clearcoated is going to be a plus? I am one of those crazy collectors that would like an extra playfield anyway and plastics.

2 months later
#2940 11 years ago

Surely someone has had a peek into the room?

#3216 11 years ago

This PF artwork is about what I expected. I am glad they got all the characters in. I also like the middle insert style reminding me of the predator's arm display. They won't please everyone with this, but the collector crowd will be happy. At least it looks like it to me.

#3246 11 years ago

If two guys in their garage can do this well...there should be a boom of home brew pin manufacturing. If you give them a generous 25% margin after all costs they could do better than just a living and should therefore stay motivated. They will not have any trouble selling 250 games. Their price point is superior to their competition. Their competition cannot match their price point under any circumstances. (The Stern Pro maybe? if prices were to stabilize) Until there is competition at their price point they will play alone. Production will not become an issue until/unless they reach and try to produce (insert number). They need long term plans.

Why not build custom pins for collectors? TBL has a market apparently. From a manufacturing sales standpoint I would much rather produce something that was pre-ordered and pre-paid. I would take the no risk approach on theming for sure. No guessing. Start a thread asking what do y'all want next? If 250 buyers are willing to pony up for a theme, make it.

Still, not one has shown up, new home-brew pins I mean. When I have one in my gameroom that says SkitB there will be much rejoicing.

4 weeks later
#4110 10 years ago

BILLY! Come on , Billy!

Seriously, you can't really get a NIB pin for that price that is called Predator anywhere else. It will fit nicely in a large/medium collection. It's a good risk according to houseofpin and his sidekick junior. What more do you want?

back away from the ledge, head for the cake.

#4117 10 years ago

They have to know if they don't give us inside cab art a third party will.

Are y'all putting the metal leg mounting brackets like the new Sterns ? Please do Stop decal wrinkle before it starts!

#4120 10 years ago

What about respect? If your collection does not include Predator ... fuhgetaboutit

3 months later
#5238 10 years ago

Moved up 10 or so i think,

production #44

1 month later
#5391 10 years ago

I hate to swear...

But damn ! I needed that psychedelic kitten gif YEARS ago...GAH. Where the F&^K have you been with that all my life?

5 months later
#7072 10 years ago

Woot! In on this topper for sure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=rommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.