View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rlslick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2780 11 years ago

Great to hear from you guys along with the up to date progress! Pretty damn cool you invested in some time to read through and answer a lot of questions, very much appreciated! That being said I can be patient but I can't wait till the next update! #110

1 month later
#4302 10 years ago

Man, what a difference with Arnold's shoulder, nice work. So subtle yet it made a huge difference. I would have to agree with MagicMako, I do like the skull better that he has pictured. It looks like the backside of the skull is shortened, possibly because the real estate limitations. Some shadowing in the skulls eye sockets would add a lot of depth as MagicMako has pictured. Still somewhat flat looking where a lot of shadowing and detail has gone into the rest of the head and blood. Be nice to see a full shot of the Playfield again with the new changes. Think that detail may be unnecessary if it all flows together. If anything, it's nit picking, I'm just ready to see some video!

2 weeks later
#4551 10 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm a little disappointed this thread hasn't hit 5000 posts yet.
Kim

I thought that was pretty damn funny! How about this Skit, since we are all anxious to see something. How about "A" Photo(s) or video teaser now. At 4750 give us another photo(s) or video teaser. At 5000 posts give us something to loose sleep over! In between text updates are welcome anytime.

4 months later
#5967 10 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

My friend Gene X Hwang is a incredible photographer. Wish he took more pics of Predator at Expo but here's one.
If you want to see more awesome expo pics, as well as pics of our local scene in the SF Bay Area, check out:
http://store.orangephotography.com/sfpins

tocatchapredator.jpg 299 KB

Wow that Photo does do the playfield justice... I'm just waiting for some video and should be sold as the theme and game code itself is what sold me in the first place. Thanks for posting that pic!

#6163 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Colored inserts or not = don't care. What I DO care about is that you take your time and produce a great machine. Don't let a 'time schedule' make you rush through things just to get it 'out the door'. We can wait.

I have to agree with spfxted. We're all anxious, I for one. I would say depending on where you are with production parts etc... I would take in one more round of suggestions from those who put down deposits. I have followed you guys from the beginning and although I do understand not all great ideas can be incorporated, a few may be an eye opener and seal the deal for those already in and those anxious to sign up on the waiting list.

I for one would be willing to pay extra as parts and accessories if it included huts for the caps (designed by Matt) Chopper, maybe some tripod M16's, lasers... shooting within the forrest of plastics. I know you want to be fair with the pricing that you quoted and I support and appreciate it very much... but give me options and I'm in for throwing some more cash your way! I'm willing to wait on my game being built if needed if more is incorporated... just throwing that out there!

Keep up the great work!

#6177 10 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

They're called mods and lots of people make them and add them to games after manufacture. There's nothing to stop anyone from doing whatever they want, but why does it have to be SkitB's job to get these things made and available? Is it that you want the 'official' factory chopper and lazer? That starts getting dangerously close to Pro vs LE, where the company is tacking on walmart toys and adding to the cost. Then those who don't feel like shelling out for the extra stuff will be told they have the inferior version because it's missing 'toys'. I'm hoping to avoid this type of thing with SkitB.

Thanks, I'm aware of what they are called as I've spent plenty on my machines and buying them from various mod designers and I have no problem buying them from PR, Hooked, Matt, etc... if in the end what we see is what we get then I'm happy to mod the game myself. I don't think a suggestive post with ideas necessary deserved so many ?'s. As I mentioned...nobody is forced to buying anything. With a limited run of 250 I would call it an LE with or without toys.

#6184 10 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Didn't mean to single you out really. This same thing has been suggested in this thread numerous times so I wanted to state how I felt about it.

Thank you, I appreciate your response. I know bringing up ideas is somewhat a sensitive subject considering we have all been on this ride together with one goal in mind, and i hope i speak for everyone who's in, that there will be one hell of a pin arriving at our doorstep soon!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rlslick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=rlslick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.