View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#5844 10 years ago

I don't have a dog in this race besides being glad that there is another manufacturer on the scene with a reasonable price point to boot. That being said, here are some thoughts from an outsider:

1. Backbox art looks cool albeit a little simple. One feature that you have to have is a "blackout mode" where everything turns of EXCEPT for the red glowing of the Predators eyes. Perhaps at game start? With his clicking noise?

2. Playfield artwork looks very Data East. I don't love it but it is a nice return to the art of the hey day of pins.

3. The art on the plastics should be much more creatively done than just tree branches. Throw some monkeys in there, maybe a plastic of Arnold and Apollos arms locked from that famous scene. I dunno. Break it up besides the shrubbery.

4. Back of the playfield seems to have an awful lot hidden from view. That always sucks for a player.

5. That spine and skull should be wrapped around a functional wireform or something. Just sitting there is kinda lame. If they are "functional" my apologies

6. Lastly, if I may throw this idea out there...what about a 5 ball captive ball set of scoops. Each one you hit stops the predators wrist timer for a few more seconds.

Anyway, those are some thought from a guy on Ambien at 6am

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=pinmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.