View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfantexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#158 11 years ago

The one thing I hear some people are worried about are the two targets dead center that might throw the ball down the guts of the machine. Personally I'm not to worried myself but I can understand their where their coming from, I love BSD but I do stay clear of the center targets.

#159 11 years ago

Another thought, I see some people saying it might be to basic, personally I'm more worried about the a casual/non-pinball player playing it and not having any clue what to do due to all the different modes and stacking that can be done. Like choosing what lane to shoot during a mode andd how to stop the ball going all the way around the back etc if they have not followed the development of this game like all of us.

#162 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

This is a valid concern, but I'm willing to bet Kevin and Aaron are not trying to build a pin that will reach a wide audience like JJP is doing. These guys appear to be building a pin that they, and other pinball "initiates", would enjoy playing. I see this very much as a players pin.
Besides, with a theme like Predator, even the casual player is going t have a blast... regardless of the depth of the rule-set.
When I think of the first time I stepped in front of a TZ... now that was confusing!!!

I hear ya on that regarding TZ I still have pinball friend that is trying to figure that one out.

1 week later
#273 11 years ago

Surely it has to be sold out by now right?

#472 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

We will still keep a running waitlist as we move on, as we've all speculated people will be dropping out as commitments become necessary.

Good idea Skit because you can guarantee people will bail when it comes to putting cash on the table. Sad but true.

2 weeks later
#785 11 years ago

How about a monthly payment plan?

1 month later
#1782 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

I wonder where this will go when it's finished??

So they said every toy will interact with the game I wonder how this will play into it?

#1783 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I'm sitting here pondering whether a pinball would fit in those eye sockets...

You mean like CSI

3 months later
#3013 11 years ago

Here it is

Predator_Playfield_Artwork.jpgPredator_Playfield_Artwork.jpg

#3454 11 years ago

I really hope you have jungle foliage plastics that layer up and over the ramp giving some depth to back of the playfield.

3 weeks later
#4011 10 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

I still don't get why the cab art and pf art are so polar opposite. Looks like the same theme with different design ideas, just doesn't look cohesive. Go with the realistic cab art or the cartoony pf art, can't be both.

I agree with that.

#4135 10 years ago

why didn't they use this one?

V_5180.jpgV_5180.jpg

6 months later
#6286 10 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but the announcement of a new "limited" edition over in WOZ land begs the question: Will Skit-B continue to make Predators (of any shape, color, LE, Premium, Classic, Super-Tri-Laser Edition, etc) or is it 250 and that's that, on to game 2?
I ask because quite a bit of my purchasing decision, and the risk I'm willing to take with this new company and amateur-designed game, is the chance to own something truly limited. (Before anyone gets their panties in a twist and gives me the "pinball is meant to be shared!" routine, I'm routing mine).
I'm not looking to retire on my future Predator sale earnings, but the limited number of 250 greatly increases the chances of this game maintaining its value, and while there's no guarantees in life, there are calculated risks and at 250 it makes sense to me.

From what I understand the IP owners are only allowing 250 to be made period. So no more after that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfantexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=pinballfantexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.