View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulcoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1725 11 years ago

Can't wait to see what's coming from this... It's like a Predator Christmas Charlie Brown

PredatorLinuscroppedsm.jpgPredatorLinuscroppedsm.jpg

4 months later
#3946 11 years ago

If there is still time, could you stencil in the playfield a blue razor (Mac would use it often to shave at tense times in the jungle) or the flask that Mac drank while talking about good/hard times with Blain (when Blain was either alive or dead).
Thanks for any response.

mac2.jpgmac2.jpg mac3.jpgmac3.jpg

#4017 10 years ago

NICE! *I'm enjoying this progress!*
-"That´s pretty sophisticated for a bunch of half-assed mountain boys"
-"I guess they´re getting better equipped every day"

#4182 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

The coloring choices have a lot to do with the UV, overall. I'm going to throw together a "midnight run" video pretty soon so you guys can see this beast at night. Again, tossing modesty to the wind, it is certainly something none of us have seen before in pinball, and the effect nails exactly what we were shooting for from day one.

Predator_by_bcapazo_1.jpgPredator_by_bcapazo_1.jpg
*Can't wait to see this "midnight run" or play this pin at Pacific Pinball Expo 2013. OUSTANDING STUFF!

#4184 10 years ago

Damit! I enjoyed PPE.
Q:Maybe Skit-B Presents will show up at California Extreme (July 13-14 2013)?
Thanks for the info.

2 months later
#5057 10 years ago

Good stuff to read Skit. Thank you kindly for update.

"Bunch of slack-jawed fa<edited> around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.
Yeah, strap this on your "sore ass", Blain." blain.jpgblain.jpg

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Edited profanity.

1 week later
#5118 10 years ago

Spotted Predator 3D at Comic Con. It was an exhibit set up like a jungle and there were hot "Booth Babes" talking about the upcoming Blue-Ray. They were using 3D cameras to take pictures of your face. A re-release is slotted for Dec. It was nice to see the attention towards the movie.
Here's a news bit:

2 months later
#5448 10 years ago

Looking for some "REALTALK" regarding the development of Predator... Every time I go to this thread there's some poster or statue someone is trying to pimp. It's cool and its all worth the wait, but when I spot over 20 posts and no pinball machine info I get a little angst.
" Yeah Strap this on your sore @ss, Blain! "

-Enjoy the weekend... Glad I'm supporting Skit-B and looking forward to seeing what's next.

2 weeks later
#5645 10 years ago

Fattrain, Get us the "get right" (pics and videos of Predator) or keep going East after the Expo.

1 month later
#6432 10 years ago

Stoked! Outstanding. Keep it going...
"Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!" -Dutch

3 weeks later
#6697 10 years ago

Kevin, Have you ever seen "Event Horizon"? What's your 3 top horror films?event_horizon_sphere.jpgevent_horizon_sphere.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulcoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=paulcoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.