Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3131 7 years ago

The artwork is really something. SO much better than the photoshopped stuff Stern usually cranks out. Only have 2 constructive comments
1. The faces look AMAZING now, but Arnold looks like he's a bit seasick.
2. The bloody skull is cool but maybe over the top, i might suggest a combination of clean white and red (see attached) skull.jpg

1 week later
#3612 7 years ago

Did not get the newsletter or confirmation of deposit made. Zip.

#3668 7 years ago

Wow this thread has really derailed and is scraping the bottom now. How about talking about Predator?

1 week later
#3908 7 years ago

I'm ready to pay for my machine but can't get any response from SkitB. Not sure what's up.

#3911 7 years ago

Yeah, way back in February and I made my deposit but haven't heard anything back since.

#3918 7 years ago

Contact made and paypal sent for #141. Thanks Kevin!

#3933 7 years ago

I did, 2 months actually

It wasn't that, for some reason my email client was/is rejecting skitB emails. So i gave them a different email. Problem solved.

"Try to always give a little extra time for responses."

1 week later
#4030 7 years ago

I have to agree with this, looks like the Predator spilled jam on his skull snack

And Armold is still lopsided.

Other than that it looks incredible!

Quoted from flashburn:

**If I don't mention something, assume that I like/love it.**
I'm just going to say it... the blood on the skull looks bad. I hate how it's got this big drops of blood, it looks weird. It should be more "smeared" than dripped.
Is Arnold going to be fixed? Cause he just looks so wrong in that position. I know it's just the perspective, but it looks like he's only been working out the left side of his body for the last few years.
I'm assuming nothing about the inserts is final? Colors/locations? Since a few of them don't line up

**If I don't mention something, assume that I like/love it.**
I'm just going to say it... the blood on the skull looks bad. I hate how it's got this big drops of blood, it looks weird. It should be more "smeared" than dripped.
Is Arnold going to be fixed? Cause he just looks so wrong in that position. I know it's just the perspective, but it looks like he's only been working out the left side of his body for the last few years.
I'm assuming nothing about the inserts is final? Colors/locations? Since a few of them don't line up with the artwork.
#4171 7 years ago

"I'm not really excited for the game now."

What?? Are you crazy? I'm more stoked now than ever!!! #141 PAID IN FULL

This machine will be a HUGE success and be harder to acquire than Tron LE, mark my words.

--

It just needs the mega chest/shoulder thingy fixed and the jam skull reworked

#4172 7 years ago

Like so:

skull.jpg

#4175 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just gimme some of this....

Yes, it would be nice to see his beautiful mug somewhere. Maybe on the apron?

1 week later
#4304 7 years ago

YES!!! Flying robot shark with Lasers!!!!

I thought someone here might appreciate this. If you like 80's action movies and video games, this might be the best $15 you ever spent. Soundtrack that mimics Terminator 2, Predator, and Running Man! 80's laser shows! Dragons with lasers for eyes! MICHAEL F'IN BEIHN! Check it out
» YouTube video
The nostalgia makes my nose bleed.

Screen_Shot_2013-05-13_at_8.56.05_PM.png

#4305 7 years ago

Arnolds shoulder - thumbs up! THANK YOU!!!
Arnolds chest - still weird
Skull - not working, blood too thick, needs to be thinner and splattered

#4330 7 years ago

Reading the other thread about callouts, i'm wondering if there will be any custom voice work for Predator?

5 months later
#5742 6 years ago

OK, here's my feedback. Mind you i'm all-in paid in full so i'm way excited to see how this all turns out. I know its a work in progress but i have some ideas.

What i like:

1. 90% of the playfiled art
2. playfield plastics
3. skull and spine - killer paint job (though should cover the VUK and ramp, not side saddle it) Maybe hollow out the bottom of it so it fits around the wire ramp?
4. Predator launch button
5. cabinet art, although very minimalistic, would rather see some more involved art like the playfield
6. the inserts that have art on them, scorpion, grenade, etc.

What i don't like and some suggestions:

1. skull jam - gotta go, seriously why is that still there?
2. coat hanger dangling body, does it serve any purpose? Any interaction? Maybe make it jiggly like the martians on AFM?
3. teal posts, pop bumpers, teal does not go with red OR green. Little huts like a village would be awesome, could even be battle damage on them like bullet holes, smoke/fire damage. Could have color changing LEDS to simulate fire.
4. solid black sling plastics, probably just place holders though
5. insert font - very generic and unevenly proportioned. (fill the space better, outlined font, something) Also very boring all the same color.
6. red metal, sorry, looks like a happy meal. Predator is a dark, cool theme should be metallic or even beat up looking like the predators armor.
7. Predator logo on the back of the playfield - very generic, this would be a great place for either more jungle art to add depth or even a scene from the movie.
8. A toy, there's no toys or anything to really interact with, spinner maybe? Have a predator pop out somewhere with his big ugly face?
9. Add characters or something else to look at besides 2 bloody things, there are tons of weapons, space ships, etc. to get inspiration from.

1 week later
#6031 6 years ago

STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL
STRAWBERRY JAM SKULL

1 month later
#6542 6 years ago

Looks great. Still suffers from strawberry jam skull though.

#6573 6 years ago

Well after checking the video out, i have to say…. the skull looks awesome, i guess i just needed to see the detail up close. Production Number: 141!!

jamtastic.png

1 month later
#7079 6 years ago

Uh, is this a joke? Looks like huge pinball earrings

// Error: Image 195255 not found //

Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg

ladypredator.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Various Other Swag
Third Coast Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 4.95
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 4,199.00
$ 6,200.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 104.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside