OK, here's my feedback. Mind you i'm all-in paid in full so i'm way excited to see how this all turns out. I know its a work in progress but i have some ideas.
What i like:
1. 90% of the playfiled art
2. playfield plastics
3. skull and spine - killer paint job (though should cover the VUK and ramp, not side saddle it) Maybe hollow out the bottom of it so it fits around the wire ramp?
4. Predator launch button
5. cabinet art, although very minimalistic, would rather see some more involved art like the playfield
6. the inserts that have art on them, scorpion, grenade, etc.
What i don't like and some suggestions:
1. skull jam - gotta go, seriously why is that still there?
2. coat hanger dangling body, does it serve any purpose? Any interaction? Maybe make it jiggly like the martians on AFM?
3. teal posts, pop bumpers, teal does not go with red OR green. Little huts like a village would be awesome, could even be battle damage on them like bullet holes, smoke/fire damage. Could have color changing LEDS to simulate fire.
4. solid black sling plastics, probably just place holders though
5. insert font - very generic and unevenly proportioned. (fill the space better, outlined font, something) Also very boring all the same color.
6. red metal, sorry, looks like a happy meal. Predator is a dark, cool theme should be metallic or even beat up looking like the predators armor.
7. Predator logo on the back of the playfield - very generic, this would be a great place for either more jungle art to add depth or even a scene from the movie.
8. A toy, there's no toys or anything to really interact with, spinner maybe? Have a predator pop out somewhere with his big ugly face?
9. Add characters or something else to look at besides 2 bloody things, there are tons of weapons, space ships, etc. to get inspiration from.