View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nyp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1063 11 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

Being in the countertop business, I am familiar with this material & can vouch for it's durability. It'd never dimple, is relatively lightweight, easy to cut and shape, & isn't terribly expensive. Interesting...

I'm not in the countertop business but Corian seems to scratch very easy.

1 week later
#1197 11 years ago

Didn't see my post show up so sorry if this is a double, I'm #162, Ron - NY Pinball

#1319 11 years ago

FWIW, I'm disappointed about 2 things, no video mode and no color display.

3 months later
#2595 11 years ago

It's amazing how many new posts you have to wade through to find out nothing is new.

1 month later
#3565 11 years ago

Seems a lot of people don't like the way Arnold is drawn and the proportions etc, but no one mentioned Carl Weathers, If I didn't know he was in the movie, I would never think that was Carl Weathers, can the artist do anything to improve that on the next edit?

P.S , (only in a very few games, but in most games)
I think toppers are stupid
I think colored trim is stupid
I think shaker motors are stupid

1 week later
#3775 11 years ago

Maybe you can make a Metallica LE next?

1 week later
#3981 10 years ago

Some of the suggestions for the next game made here really make me wonder

#4107 10 years ago

I'm hoping this is the same thing that happened with WOZ. Designing a machine while everyone looks on during the design process leaves you open to people critiquing an incomplete machine. With WOZ people argued endlessly about the incomplete code, the repetitive sound, the weak flippers etc, but now that it's close to finished most of those things worked themselves out. While I heard some negative feedback from some friends who played it, I'm still hoping it's just growing pains and I'll hang in there, for now.

#4138 10 years ago

I'm too lazy to go back and look but wasn't it mentioned they were supposed to resemble maggot's or leaches or something?

Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

why didn't they use this one?

#4151 10 years ago

Didn't hear anything mentioned about the re-worked art, like Arnold's shoulder for instance.

1 week later
#4315 10 years ago

his chest does look a lot like bacon strips, could probably use a little tweaking there...

1 week later
#4472 10 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Thanks for the post, Kevin.....you are a damn good writer

I agree, if his career as a pinball maker goes down the tube, he can probably become a writer, but I hope he sticks to career choice number 1 .

1 month later
#4808 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Crap, hoping for a real update every time I see multiple posts....

same here, I would say at least 1/2 these posts are just psychobabble, and I would expect someone will say I just added one myself, so um yah........

#4833 10 years ago

Thanx Matt but hard for me to get excited over that, at my age I need a little more stimulation.....

1 week later
#4881 10 years ago

I think they realized they were getting too much negative feedback on the updates they were giving out and decided we couldn't handle the concept of a machine in the design phase so they just decided to wait until they could give us something we could understand..........

#4960 10 years ago

I also got my hopes up that an update was posted when I saw how many new posts were made, only to find out it's more psychobabble. By the time this thread gets to where it's going, Skit B will be hunted down by Predators, but the Predators will be the Pinsiders............

3 months later
#5978 10 years ago

Snorefest, somebody wake me when the party starts............

#6034 10 years ago

Is there an option in the menu to take out all the advertising on the plasma display or will that have to stay there? And just a suggestion for the covers at the end of the ramps. Would a blue rubber stop or stainless steel liner help to slow the ball up at the end of the ramps? Maybe copy some of B/W more successful methods on that. Not crazy about how that cover looks. Maybe ad a strategically placed wire on top of the ramp by the curve where the ball flies off, sort of like a guard rail? Or better yet, switch to metal ramps like Navajas said, i"m sure people wouldn't mind paying a little bit more for that.

#6035 10 years ago

I'm sure someone already mentioned using glo balls but I keep thinking how bad it worked on Viper. I always thought the black-light concept was cool, if these guys can make it really pop out at you, this game is going to be awesome, if not it's going to look like a gimmick that didn't go over too well.

#6090 10 years ago

I watched the video again, I think I'm in the minority about the ramps but it's freaking me out. If they make the revised ramps even deeper, they are going to look really bulky, and those covers block a lot of real estate, especially if they're on the cloudy/milky side. I doubt they are going to change to wire ramps now, oh well.......

Edit: if they are making the ramps clear without the end covers I'll try to keep an open mind.

3 months later
#6999 10 years ago

I agree with you montu, I think 90% of the content in this thread is useless BS about nothing. Sorry guys but the communication by skit B sucks, don't see how saying they're busy is a good excuse, their customers are entitled to hear some feedback, even if it's a quick few sentences. Yes banger i'll save you the trouble, I just added to it myself, haha......

#7111 10 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

I'd prefer kevin to be assembling my machine, rather than getting on here to waste time answering stupid questions about when the machines will be assembled.

I would prefer he takes 60 seconds to come on here and tell us he's assembling your machine, and take the remaining 23 hours and 59 minutes to build it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nyp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=nyp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.