View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#202 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Due to the immense size of the previous thread that was started earlier this year, I'm going to attempt to condense all the relevant info into a more concise post.
First off, there was a brand new video posted to the website (www.skitbpinball.com) tonight that shows off some of the fancier features of how the game works both in the gameplay and behind the scenes. I hope you guys enjoy it, just keep in mind that it is a bit lengthy (closing in on 20 minutes, total) and there are some quotes in the sound clips that are slightly NSFW that can be heard in the video.
Game information: 100% custom game based on the P-ROC hardware available at http://www.pinballcontrollers.com. Game is officially licensed to carry the Predator brand and has a giant list of sound and voice clips cut from the movie itself. There is a vulgarity switch in the settings menu to turn off all swearing, if you have a family-friendly game room and aim to keep it that way.
Industry information: There will be no more than 250 machines produced, and yes, there are a small number of pre-orders still available (I will update this post when this changes). Marco Specialties has signed on to provide all the parts for the game, Matt Reisterer from BackAlleyCreations will be making the playfield toys, and CoinTaker Amusements will be providing all the lighting for the machine. Pinball Inc. will be custom producing the ramps for the machine, and it will come stock with an all new sound system provided by Flipper Fidelity.
We are bringing the game to the Chicago Pinball Expo this month, as well, so if you're in the area or on the fence about going, just come see us and have a blast at one of the best pinball shows in the country.
Production information: We expect the start producing our first handful of machines within the next month or two, meaning we SHOULD have a few people out there with Predators under their (gigantic) Christmas trees. Price range still hasn't moved from the projected $5000 range, either, and I will certainly let everyone know immediately if that has to change for some reason.
If there is any info you feel should be added to this initial post, either PM me or just sound off below.

Kevin,
Please remember what we talked about; COMBO SYSTTEM PLEASE
Thanks
derek
ps got chris your new number too bro

5 months later
#2889 11 years ago

What happened to the April 1st mega update that Kevin said about?

#2942 11 years ago

The game looks like it is in the same state that we have seen it in for the past couple of months

2 weeks later
#3800 11 years ago

Kevin,
Will the game at PINFEST have the new playfield in it? With all the artwork?

7 months later
#6416 10 years ago

Was very disappointed at PINBALL EXPO; the game never was even working so that you could try it out

#6419 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Go fluff some Stern crap then and stay the F out of here. We know you don't have the ability to make money off this so your opinion is completely worthless on this topic. Don't you have a thread to start about how cool the Stern game coming next fall is going to be???
You are 2 months behind on Predator and you could at least provide some constructive criticism and stop being a mere flufferer.

Bro,
if you knew anything about the Predator project you might know that I helped them out with it; and I was just shocked that it did not work, because it has been in working order at every other show; besides what up with all the personal attacks? Did I ever do anything to you

3 weeks later
#6593 10 years ago

Kevin loving the uv light feature and the colored inserts bro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=musketd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.