View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider montu32.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#577 11 years ago

I'll be selling corvette to help fund so theres 1k (just need 3 more lol),worst case could always sell pirates.Thing is there in my local pubs paying for themselves before bringing them home,not to sure whetever I could put one of these out,would be a nervous wreck.Prob put Afm out instead as the cabinet isn't the best anyways.

Translucent/smoked green ramps on predator,any thoughts?

#584 11 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

like what your thinking, maybe transparent green ramps so you can see through them

That's the word I was lookin for "transparent"

2 weeks later
#831 11 years ago

I agree in favour with a strictly adult theme,it's about time there was a pin like this on the market with swearing,blood n guts n all that shh-stuff!!! I know probably none or very few of these machines will make it into arcades but if this was a typical stern type run(number wise)this pin could be a great thing for pinball in general,kids love playing games in arcades with all that type stuff in.
Btw I have a 17 month old boy who loves playing on my afm,constantly shout 'pinball' or more like 'pin-bor',I'll just not play it if he's about or turn the volume down to get around this but I am sure Skit-B will have a on/off for the swearing.It needs to be as harsh as the film!!!

Swinging bodies sounds friggin amazing!!!

5% is more than reasonable in my eyes

#865 11 years ago

No email #217

#903 11 years ago

Got mine,thanks #217

#945 11 years ago

"you son of a"

2 weeks later
#1216 11 years ago

Looking great,more action than the film,never seen so many multiballs lol.Lovin the music and all the clips in the background.Bet it sounds great with that sound system.Cant wait to blast out the house when this thing arrives.That right ramp looks like it maybe a tricky shot,don't think I seen a shot made?

#1267 11 years ago

No that's what I've always thought with the dmd animations but just assume its the quality of video there filmed with or something,sure hope so anyways.BTW really liking those predator vision shots on the dm.

#1377 11 years ago

You'se haven't lost many people because your game looks great but more importantly your a great company who listen to there customers,amazing!!!

#1440 11 years ago

Yeah hope they have not done away with the song on multiball start,one of my favourite things about the machine,surely one of the best intros

1 week later
#1527 11 years ago

Was hoping to see some toys on it

#1655 11 years ago

Sounds another leap forward from the last vid,the amount of work going into the rules and sounds alone is already better than any of sterns crap efforts people are constantly talking about.
Great work Skit B!!!

1 week later
#1740 11 years ago

If the the toy hanging bodies are half as gorey as that one then this is going to be one sick-ass pin!!!

1 month later
#2439 11 years ago

any chance we can have a new thread where people actually talk about this machine instead of ponys and next machine wish lists,pretty please!!! this thread is doing my effing head in these days

#2441 11 years ago

oh well,may i add this? just about sums this thread up at the minute

myLittlePony.jpgmyLittlePony.jpg

#2450 11 years ago

nice one people!!! feel like a dick,was expecting loads of grief of you's all.

Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I hear ya. Every time I see there are a bunch of new posts, I think to myself 'UPDATE!'. Then I am like, 'No, probably just more pony talk, clip art and an endless string of wishlists for the next title.' Sure it's all in fun, but I don't even want to think about the 'next title' with freakin Predator right around the corner.

mind reader

Quoted from blondetall:

That pony has a nice butt.

sure does for a pony bloke,lol

come on Skit-B,kickstart this new thread!!!

1 week later
#2591 11 years ago

Was sure 28 new posts must have been the long awaited update I was waiting for,guess not lol!!!

1 week later
#2660 11 years ago

Hopefully to be put in the new 'predator only' thread and then I will never have to click on this thread ever again,happy days!

2 weeks later
#2916 11 years ago

That body is lookin great,loads of detail!!!

#2970 11 years ago

Wow this thread still sucks!!! Please skit b hurry up and start a new one even if you have no new info to add,at least i'll never have to come back on this one ever again

#3129 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I noticed the helicopter dimensions are 1/16" inch off the actual dimensions of the one in the movie. Also, I noticed Mac's hair is 1/64" inch too long. The grass is clearly 2/68" inches too long given the average precipitation and climate at that time of year.

lol!!!

Looks great to me,big thumbs up!!!

#3133 11 years ago

Can't believe there are no pics yet of the skinned corpse

#3137 11 years ago

Thanks for that!

1 week later
#3611 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Is there much left to reveal? I know we have yet to see the completed prototype machine.

A know things are very busy but personally don't think we've seen that much considering its only a month or two until production.Just little pics of odd things here and there in what seems like very early prototypey stages,for example,the lack of fancy mechanics for the swinging body.

Just a bit worried more with what's under the glass.The lighting,ramps,above etc etc seem so far away and the playfield still looks so bare (to me)

1 month later
#4458 10 years ago

Moving on from the artwork what about the toys? the swinging body was the main seller for me and from what we've seen upto now I was def a bit disheartened to say the least but I realise this was just because it was just quickly put on.I do hope they have some mechanism that actually swings it.
Also is that spine and skull classed as a toy,if so how? Looked a bit like an after thought to myself like it was just stuck on.Its like saying the skull on hook is a toy whereas the ball actually interacts by going through the mouth at least on hook,but I still see this as more of decoration?

Bring it on,I'm ready lol!!!

1 month later
#4801 10 years ago

I knew it,follow my head next time not my heart lol!!

3 months later
#5696 10 years ago

Anyone know whetever the body will shake like from a coil or something or will it just be hanging and shake as you nudge the machine?

1 week later
#5942 10 years ago

Looks great!!! like a jungle in there

Skit B is the hanging body going to be covered with jungle plastic or whatever to hide the mech?

Btw love the ramp that seems to go through the tree on the right side

#6103 10 years ago

Great job skit b,loving the way the whole package is looking.

Just a couple of things,

what I thought was going to be one of the coolest toys in pinball and for sure what I was lookin forward to most was the hanging body. The body itself does it's part as it looks great and very graphic,but it now sounds as if that's where it ends,just a prop basically. This really needs ( in my opinion ), to have a mech that moves it when you make the ramp shot or less where losing a main toy?

Another thing,the claw is looking better than I ever imagined,again detail is great,but it seems to happen far to quick to even see what's happened. I get that it needs to happen quick and it may just be the video but it would be nice for the claw to say out briefly just to appreciate it.

#6146 10 years ago

few Hueys off ebay, the corgi ones are diecast 1/48 scale (about 25cm long) which may be a bit big but who knows as its quite a big space to fill of where people seem to be saying theyd put it

$T2eC16h,!zIFIekv,ISJBSObJ1r9Cw~~60_12.JPG$T2eC16h,!zIFIekv,ISJBSObJ1r9Cw~~60_12.JPG

this one is 1/72

$T2eC16V,!yUFIbiQwPR2BSMgSio52w~~60_12.JPG$T2eC16V,!yUFIbiQwPR2BSMgSio52w~~60_12.JPG

this one is 5.5 inches long,whatever scale this is? and is said to have spining blades

$(KGrHqVHJ!0FI9!p,BoOBSUq9WdLh!~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqVHJ!0FI9!p,BoOBSUq9WdLh!~~60_12.JPG

and this one is out of a magazine

$(KGrHqQOKp0FGQf--5qCBRsiuhOFLQ~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqQOKp0FGQf--5qCBRsiuhOFLQ~~60_12.JPG

so plenty of options

1 month later
#6392 10 years ago

Any news on that hanging body? ( magnet,mech )?

2 months later
#6996 10 years ago

What a disasteress thread this has turned into, can't wait till I have my machine if only so I haven't got to read through this crap

#7005 10 years ago

Yeah whatever gambit, I'd rather have you take the piss out my disastrous spelling then more pink ponies!

#7018 10 years ago

Nothing to do with updates in fairness and I never said that, I agree they've been great with them like people have said from start to finish pretty much,even though it's went the quietest it's been so close to the end.

For me, and probably a few other people, it's a shame this thread has got more ponies in it now than predators.

Thanks Dude_ for your thread just when you see a load of updates on the this thread you think one thing and can't help checking, don't need to say the rest lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider montu32.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=montu32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.