View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider melbourne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#284 11 years ago

Thanks for posting the update! I found out about Predator from Pinside, and was lucky enough to meet the SkitB crew at Allentown. Having a hard time keeping up with the posts here though, a SkitB forum here would be great IMO.

1 month later
#1126 11 years ago

Got my email - if I remember correctly production #78.

1 week later
#1414 11 years ago

Deposit sent. Thanks!

3 months later
#2770 11 years ago

Kevin,

Thanks for the update - looking forward to playing the updated machine at Allentown. Not sure I missed it in this gigantic thread, any play field backboard artwork info?

Thanks

-Mike

1 week later
#3040 11 years ago

Playfield looks great - can't wait to see it populated and under different lighting conditions. Nice job guys!

#3349 11 years ago

The new toys looks great Matt!

#3473 11 years ago

Hi,

In terms of the artwork, if possible if you can update Arnold's rifle it appears off compared to the minigun. Here is a pic and more info on the rifle he used in the movie.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cSWHytubBHs/UPMV3QL4RQI/AAAAAAAAAtc/u171gTyXznc/s1600/predator-1987-03-g.jpg

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Predator#Fake_39mm_M203_Launcher

Basically a M16 with a M203 grenade launcher, note the updated hand guard. If you need a picture from a different angle PM me and I'll take a picture for you to reference.

Note: Main items that appear off to me are (1) missing front sight (2) hand guard shape (3) flash hider is just a cylinder.

Not sure if you can easily fix it but the alignment of the carry handle/rear sight to the rest of the rifle is off also.

PredatorFakeM203-3.jpgPredatorFakeM203-3.jpg

Thanks!

6 months later
#5659 10 years ago

Yes - Hopefully pics / videos coming soon ...

1 week later
#6087 10 years ago

Kevin,

Thanks for posting up the video update. I think the machine is really coming together. One feedback I would like to give is that the shape of the plastics don't seem to be organic enough to really represent a jungle look. If you look at Special Force, they did a pretty good job at curved plastics that stacked to give the appearance of a jungle. Even adding in more curves to the existing plastics would make it look better IMO.

Also like the new mode, not being able to trap/cradle definitely will make that multi-ball hectic and fits well with the theme.

2 months later
#6745 10 years ago

Thanks for the updates Kevin, when is the deadline for the personalized quote? I vaguely recall an email on this a few months back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider melbourne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=melbourne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.