View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2973 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I don't mind the discussion, I just wanted to see some Predator pics. If I wanted to see tits, I'd just look down. I'm rocking about 7 inches of cleavage today, which is even distracting my gay boss.
They just aren't as exciting when you have your own. But yes, they are useful in certain situations. Playing pinball is not one of them. And now we're back on topic...

wait.... no need to get back on topic so fast!

#3003 10 years ago

google image search for "blondetall" returned some interesting (if not offtopic) results. "blondetall pinball' zeroed in on it much better... but it also kicked back wedding photos, necklace/Décolletage photos etc.

btw- for those interested, Google has a great feature where you can search just within a website:
for example:
"blondetall site:pinside.com"

much better than just about any forum software searches out there (no offense to this forum- its actually pretty great)!

/weird_stalker_mode off

#3007 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

So, on the drive home somehow I became the topic of interest on the Predator thread. Weird.

come on! you cant be *shocked*
when you post THIS into a 95% male-occupied forum:

Quoted from blondetall:

I'm rocking about 7 inches of cleavage today, which is even distracting my gay boss.

You will instantly become the topic of interest on just about any thread...

Remember: With great cleavage, comes great responsibility. Use your powers for Good!

#3033 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I was hoping for an unmasked Predator somewhere in there...

Yes.

I was envisioning a cool update on the CFTBL hologram... image changes from masked to unmasked during wizard mode or something...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=lowepg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.