View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lamihh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#401 11 years ago

C’mon guys. This can't be more than an old early stage version. Kevin wouldn't react this way and I’m damned sure that he will publish something very different to what Jetzxi took a garage pic of. It's Skit-B's guys who will show us the most kept secret of the f$%¿ing universe -named Pred playfield art - so stay tuned. There's more 2 come 4 sure and I expect it to be way different.. ..

#436 11 years ago

Bad news folks. Friends are there right now (one of them did a new highscore on pred ) and just wrote me: Still whitewood

2 weeks later
#787 11 years ago

I’m ready 4 deposit!

#826 11 years ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

I have no issue with a deposit. However, as others has suggested it would be good to have more information on artwork and playfield. As a family man, I was happy to hear that there would be code for with and without profanity so that I could enjoy the game both ways. I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned to hear "skinned bodies" for toys. I realize the pin is based on a mature theme - just want to make sure there isn't anything that I would regret having in a family space. From what I've seen so far from the translite, cabinet, and playfield artwork it has all looked good and there hasn't been any reason for concern yet. If it happens to have extreme "adult" elements, that's absolutely cool with me, but some of us may want to know that before putting down a non-refundable deposit.
Scott

In my opinion it is absolutely an "extreme adult theme" and I really do wish this pin to be as adult as possible. Skinned bodies, rude language and stuff...man, that’s Predator!!! I would never give up my no. 11 Predator (which I’ve ordered in the first days) except of one reason: If Skit-B would make a family-pin of it. Put a cover over your Predator to protect your kids but don’t expect this pin to be kiddy-style. ’nuff said.

#1009 11 years ago

Do it the way u r planning it: use a new technology that was not existing in the golden era of pinball. Sounds pretty cool and as it helps to hold the costs down: Go 4 it! I don’t share the opinion that this a deal breaker 4 anyone. Military technology? Man, that suits Predator . Don’t be disappointed that quite a few comments were not that nice than more than thousand before: That’s the way men react when they enter new terrain, just natural but nevertheless away in a second when they see the product and hear the result of your stress test and durability out in the wild.

2 weeks later
#1329 11 years ago

Paid!

#1333 11 years ago

Willing to trade early production slot (30) and very cool #11 for #69 no matter if later production planned.. .

1 year later
#6605 10 years ago

The goriest Playfield ever was from Starship Troopers. In the lower Playfield you can see a Soldier with ripped off legs and an enormous amount of blood spilling Out. I know it as it is in my Cave Down the cellar )

Predator #11

#6611 10 years ago

U r welcome )

#6614 10 years ago

Happy New year everybody!!!!

2014 will be our year as Predator will be in Most of our man caves )

Yesssir!!!

1 week later
#6749 10 years ago

Skit-B's 2nd machine should be Duke Nukem: Adult, Fun, Action. A cool theme that would fit perfectly next to Predator. Lots of Mod possibilities as there are cool Toys around. Man that would be cool and I think Nobody came up with the idea until now....

#6767 10 years ago

Hey Kevin, Need your help and wrote you an email yesterday. Could you do me a favour and Check wether this would be ok for you and reply asap as I need to organize everything? Thanks and Sorry for using this Thread ) But Hey, this here feels more and more like Family )))

#6806 10 years ago

Kevin I'm pretty sure that you won't give us the name of the Game #2 at this Point of Time. And that is absolutely ok.
But there's one Information you could Share without narrowing room for speculation that would be very interesting for all of us: Is the theme more G, PG or R/NC? )

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lamihh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=lamihh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.