View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1112 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

“I Ain't Got Time To Play Pinball!”

That's "Ain't nobody got time for pinball".

#1124 11 years ago

As in," ...and I got bronchitis. Ain't nobody got time for that".

If you are not familiar with this type it into youtube and sit back. Very funny and lots of good spinoffs too.

#1189 11 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Alright, long shot. Who's got #31? I'm looking to trade # if at all possible. ( Wifes favorite number). I know, I know, but I told her I'd ask. Thanks fellas!

It might help if you mention your number being offered. By the way is there an overall list somewhere?

#1192 11 years ago

Hi Blondtall,

Here are changes I have read about. Would be great to see an updated list. hint hint

#2 gambit3113 Dallas, TX
#13 gambit switched with ??
#30 jeffspinballpalace Atlanta, GA
#121 T-800 Minesota
#143 denmark71 CA
#178 simon London, UK
#182 ed ciani north smithfield ri
#200 bigduke6 Oak Lawn, IL

#1218 11 years ago

That looks great! Was also impressed by the mad flipper skills.

#1296 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I can't remember which game i saw clear green ramps on but i think that would look cool on Predator..

Probably CP

2 weeks later
#1608 11 years ago

Pinballdad,

Why are you demanding to see a pic of playfield? I'll bet SkitB is aware that people would like to see more. Don't think they are going to release it early because someone posts on a forum.

If you don't want your pinball machine, step aside and there are others who want your spot.

4 weeks later
#2132 11 years ago

Awaiting video upload. drool. drool.

1 month later
#2652 11 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

Just an repost of this, my friend plans on making a bunch of these for toppers if anybody wants one if there is enough interest. They are hand made and painted here in Detroit, MI.

How about rough measurements?

3 weeks later
#3081 11 years ago

Playfield looks great and artwork does a good job of capturing look of movie. I am happy with how it sits and any changes will be icing. As stated above, artwork that is obstructed by placement of mechanisms should be tweaked. My comment after seeing full attwork would be that I prefer to see the actors not all align in one row but rather, pull the characters on both ends up into the artwork in more of a u shape. The position they are currently in looks very old school and I believe adjusting placement slightly would give it more pizzaz and look less dated. I didn't intend to spend much time criticizing as it is really nice as is. Kudos again.

#3510 11 years ago
Quoted from denmark71:

What kind of armor will the game have- legs, rails, lockdown? Any chance of a Camo powdercoat?

Would love that too.

3 weeks later
#4043 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I agree with some others. The ramps need trimmed down with that thick edge and cleared. They look very boxy with not much style. If that is still for sure prototype ramps then disregard. The art between the cab and playfield do not go together at all, the blue tones on the cab are not seen in the playfield and the greens of the playfield are not on the cab. I hope this is changed in some way. Also the Arnold problem is still there and hopefully it's gonna be fixed. It looks like he's paralyzed on the right side of his body so he decided to still stay fit so he just started pumping iron with his one good arm. And I have to agree about the jelly skull, looks goofy. It looks like a skull that would be drawn on Family Guy. This is one instance where I think going back to straight red like it originally was would look better than this or just make it more realistic looking blood.
I'm sure it will start to look a lot better once playfield plastics are added and toys and other finishing touches.

+1

1 week later
#4316 10 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Arnolds shoulder - thumbs up! THANK YOU!!!
Arnolds chest - still weird
Skull - not working, blood too thick, needs to be thinner and splattered

+1 one. Small asjustment needed on Arnold's chest, shouldn't be hard to do. Skull should be more irregular rather than being so round. Blood needs work - dripping, splatters but not big red gummy worms.

#4340 10 years ago

Well if they decide to adjust bacon on Arnie's chest, I can't wait to see the combined gif.

1 month later
#4743 10 years ago

Now we just have to figure out why

#4766 10 years ago

^^^ I counted 432, anybody get a different number?

1 week later
#4823 10 years ago

Finally, some actual content for the thread. So Matt, these are the claws that will grab the ball?

4 weeks later
#5130 10 years ago

Murphy's Law - the value of information within a Predator thread is inversely portionate to the number of posts.

Wow, Murphy is full of gems. This thread was off the tracks by page two, and was in the ditch by page six.

1 month later
#5357 10 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

If my woman sees a pic of Predator with his mouth open on a pin i own she would accuse me of 'being obsessed by vaginas'.

You are obsessed, I don't see it.

3 months later
#6588 10 years ago

What are the must have mods at this point?

1 month later
#6952 10 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Had a reminder while escaping the snow in mn. Seem that Predator is pretty popular in cancun, hoping its a good omen for an update soon.

image.jpg 284 KB

Are those predators in love or something?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.