View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider denmark71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#952 11 years ago

#143 Quote: "Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it!"

1 week later
#1106 11 years ago

I received 4 of the introductory emails around nov 11, but haven't yet received the personalized email concerning production order, name, payments, etc. Anybody else still waiting for this?

1 week later
#1371 11 years ago

By what date is the initial deposit due?

#1424 11 years ago

Any more info about that military grade pf overlay? I can't wait to see what it looks like with the art!

2 weeks later
#1617 11 years ago

Maybe this has been covered earlier in the thread, but are there going to be flashers added to the game? I watched the video from thanksgiving and I don't see any dedicated flashers. Also, I think it would be great having some flashers below the popbumpers.

2 weeks later
#1972 11 years ago

I just wondering how the progress is with additional PF lighting- will there be any additional PF inserts for flashers (maybe between the pop bumpers)? GI lighting? Also, was the lighting going to be LED?

#1992 11 years ago

Really looking forward to another progress video of the game in action!! Thanks for the information about the lighting- color changing leds sound very cool! Will there be any under PF flasher lamps between the pops? I am really enjoying getting the updates on the games progress. Is there any sort of timeline for when you will begin production of the games- I just want to be sure to have my $$ ready

#2094 11 years ago

Will you give buyers of Predator first crack at getting their same game # when the next game is announced?

#2162 11 years ago

Thanks for the video guys! UV lighting looks cool. Will there be any flasher lamps located between the pops? the upper playfield still seems pretty dark- is there still some sort of lighting going up there? I think it would be cool to have a flasher under each ramp. Flasher lighting would be an awesome complement to machine gun sounds.

1 week later
#2285 11 years ago

Nice! I can't wait to see the whole PF in full color!! Have you guys decided on the type of PF yet (overlay vs screened & cleared?

#2299 11 years ago

Im looking forward to seeing the progress in the next video! Is there any new info that you can reveal while we all wait? Im interested in learning more about the playfield 'overlay' and how the LED lighting and UV is coming along.

#2312 11 years ago

Yes, please feed us some new info!!

1 month later
#3390 11 years ago

Im looking forward to the next video showing the latest build (hopefully including the flashers, and other lighting)! Also would like to see more 'interactive toys' in place on the machine. I hope they have something planned for the lower left of the pf as well as the upper left- there seems to be a lot of unused playfield in that area.

#3503 11 years ago

What kind of armor will the game have- legs, rails, lockdown? Any chance of a Camo powdercoat?

#3579 11 years ago

I don't know if its been suggested yet, but what about Spinal Tap for pin 2 or 3? The Stern Metallica pin announcement got me thinking that spinal tap movie/music would translate well to a pin.

1 week later
#3862 11 years ago

I am looking forward to seeing the more complete prototype to get a better feel for the game. I am still curious about the complete lighting package for the game. Have you had a version of the game out yet with the complete lighting (led's and flashers)? What type of lighting you you have in the back box- a 'stern' type fluorescent tube or are there controlled lights in there as well?

#3929 11 years ago

Will there by any kind of Predator Video update this month?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider denmark71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=denmark71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.