View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasmb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#682 11 years ago

Add me to the LE list if it gets Bob Dylan on the soundtrack. Actually, I'm just going to go play around of pinball with the sound off and Man in Me on repeat.

#686 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Wait... Does this mean now I need to watch Big Lebowski too?
(I know, I know. I would lose my man card if I had one.)

Donny you're out of your element.

#716 11 years ago

Futurama would look so good sandwiched between the two Simpsons pins. Also the Bender and Zoidberg call outs...

The Good the Bad and the Ugly just for the soundtrack. Insert the first coin: Ay-ya-ya. Second coin: Wha-wha-whaaaah!

Couldn't go more than a three ball multiball though. Wizard Mode with No Name.

#723 11 years ago

Pulp Fiction would have modes, motorcycles, Misserlou and Samuel L. Jackson.

"Say 'what' again, I dare you!" as the ball bounces in the Bad Mother bumpers.

$5 says Quentin would finance the thing. He's a pinhead for sure.

2 months later
#2047 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

I was one of the few who were privileged enough to have been told about FireFly before I saw Serenity. The movie is really good, but I think a ton of the elements of it would have been pretty lost to me had I not seen the show first.

This. I saw Serenity before the series and there is a scene where a character who doesn't have a huge role in the movie dies unexpectedly. I was kind of laughing at the scene, and the guy next to me is in absolute tears because he loved the character from the series, where he was more developed.

The movie on its own is hard to get into -- it starts with the "heroes" robbing a bank and killing a man in cold blood. As such I was pretty much rooting against them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasmb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=dasmb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.