View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#349 11 years ago

Wow sell out time.

#459 11 years ago

Does anyone know how many are left after expo?

#610 11 years ago

Pred. And woz

4 weeks later
#1209 11 years ago

Were is the video update??

#1219 11 years ago

Very cool guys was that an opening for one of the wizard modes in the game at the end of the video? Will there be and pinball type call outs like jackpot or extra ball etc etc?

#1375 11 years ago

#139 my deposit is in. Get er done boys.

#1378 11 years ago

I was watching the video again...do you guys plan on having any pinball related call outs like...Arnold yelling Jackpot of extra ball? Or a narrator to help you during the game?

#1389 11 years ago

I vote for Jessie Ventura doing the play by play.

2 weeks later
#1566 11 years ago

Yes please we have been good boys and girls.

#1714 11 years ago

Sweet can't wait

#1745 11 years ago

The more gore the better for me. Looks very cool guys.

#1765 11 years ago
Quoted from Jedidentist:

I think it looks horrible. You guys that are thinking of backing out, should do it while you can...so those of us on the wait list can take your spot

Sudbury were I grew up. Your welcome to come play mine anytime.

#1786 11 years ago

Any word from matt on the prototype toys? Did he ever come through?

#1821 11 years ago

More gore the better.

#1834 11 years ago

Two hanging bodies is better than one. Keep up the updates guys.

#1837 11 years ago

How long do you guy anticipate the art work taking to complete? I don't want it rushed I was just wondering. The art work seems to have a lot of cool tight knit detail we have not seen done in a pinball machine in some time. I like the art on WOZ but the art on Predator reminds me a lot of Kurt Andersen and Markus Rothkranz who did games like TFTC and GNR for Data East. That type of hand drawn art is my favorite of all time.

#1915 11 years ago

Time for another video Kevin with the clear ramps installed.

#1924 11 years ago

James posted this on face book earlier td.

ME:Hey James when are we going to see whats going on in the middle and upper sections of the pf art work? Also any info on what will show up with the uv ink?

James:Upper section soon. The middle is penciled in....it's just a bit light. It's the Predator gauntlet; soon to be inked and metal texturing added to give it a battle worn look.

#1973 11 years ago

Here is some back and forth between me and James on Facebook.

Gabe DAnnunzio:Looking forward to it James. Do u follow the talk on pinside

James Dubay I do. I check it many times a day....everyday. I intentionally did not create an account to keep myself removed from the discussions. Feedback regarding my artwork, of ANY kind, is ALWAYS much appreciated. ALL comments are given serious consideration in creating the best work possible.

Gabe D'Annunzio Pinball people are very passionate about there games. Don't take it the wrong way your hand drawn art is amazing.

James Dubay Understandably so. Everyone is regarding their interests and hobbies. Especially when investing so much money. As I said, I appreciate all the good words and the critiques. The goal is the absolute best end product. The more people involved, the better.

James Dubay Feel free to repost on Pinside. I would, but as I said, I have refrained from an account; I prefer being removed from the conversation. Further, I believe it's more appropriate for Kevin to be the voice for all things Skit-B. I just post the occasional photo updates and comments on here.

James Dubay Since yesterday: Mac modified, Hawkins modified, Dutch shoulder modified, Dutch gun modified (scale and perspective relative to Arnold from movie photo and lifelong (40+ year) gun enthusiast and expert consulted with source material for opinion on perspective and scale).

#1987 11 years ago

Nice back box led lights and flashers? As well as color changing LED's. Is this what your talking about Kevin? I have those kits on all my sterns games. Rite on guys.

#1988 11 years ago

Will the UV ink still be used with the new lights?

#2041 11 years ago

I don't think that would work with the type of pay sced. That has been set up. Half when its your turn then other half when its done than ship.

#2072 11 years ago

Will predator be at Allentown this year?

#2140 11 years ago

Were is the video I'm dying here.

#2156 11 years ago

So happy you guys tweaked the rt ramp a little more. That ramp was impossible to make at Allentown last year. By the way will predator be at Allentown this year?

1 month later
#2362 11 years ago

Allentown is the place to be.

#2410 11 years ago

More art work would be nice.

1 month later
#2788 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I hope to provide updates when I am at MPE. Let me know if you have specific requests and I will do my best to relay what I see on the ground

Video of game play please. With the glass off if possible.

#2829 11 years ago

Kevin give us something to chew on this weekend. Its been a while.

#3057 11 years ago

The scull needs to look a little more realistic and not just painted red. Maybe some shading.

1 week later
#3572 11 years ago

I spoke with Ivan the Allentown promoter and he has not herd from u guys yet. He said space is limited and needs to here from you guy soon.

1 week later
#3791 11 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

I think Goonies would be great as well...

I am in on Goonies...my wife loves that movie. Hey you guys.

#3952 11 years ago

Will we see anything new at Allentown?

#4051 10 years ago

I played a 4 player game with the boys and came out on top. My score was 125,000. I even beat Kevin what a rush. The game is a lot of fun. More play tm.

#4106 10 years ago

The game play was great very fun. I was hoping the game would be further along with the mechanical parts. It still looked like a raw game. Lots of work still needs to be done. Hope the boys have a more completed game in hiding.

1 month later
1 month later
#5149 10 years ago

When is ther going to be an update boys?

2 months later
#6002 10 years ago

I thought this game was sapossed to start shipping by Xmas. Does not look that way to me. Still just one proto type?? I am having second thoughts that these guys can pull this off.

#6072 10 years ago

Were are the flashers?

1 month later
#6413 10 years ago

Have you guys put in the flashers yet?

1 month later
#6714 10 years ago

Sonic? Is that game #2 Kevin?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.