View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cybergoonie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#6005 10 years ago

I recently put an initial 250.00 deposit down because of the theme. I still have not received a confirmation from SkitB stating anything. Pretty frustrating. Think I'm starting to understand why a spot opened up for me. Still have hope for this but hope is turning to despair rapidly. :-/

#6008 10 years ago

If the video doesn't come within the next 24 hrs I'm afraid I'm out. Guessing I'll have to contact my ccard company to get a refund as I haven't yet heard a sound from skitb confirming my payment. Fingers crossed. Really hoping for a great product.

2 weeks later
#6329 10 years ago

Can't wait for mine. I was on the waiting list for 7 months before Kevin let me know one became available. I can only assume someone bolted due to MMRLE.There's always hope. #90

2 months later
#6872 10 years ago

Sooooooooooooooo VIDEO UPDATE? We need the grand unveiling!!!!!

#6889 10 years ago

VID...E...O VID...E....O VID...E...O!!!!

3 weeks later
#7047 10 years ago

I'm so sick of opening this thread thinking that maybe...just maybe there will be a new video showing the completed pin and specifics on when shipping will start. Doubt there is anything else that could throw this thread further down the trough.

#7051 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if you are so sick of it then go favorite this thread >> http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

and stop coming here

Thanks for the safety tip Egon. I'll remember to never cross streams with you again. Man..and I was having such a good day too. This guy...I tell you....this freakin guy.....lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cybergoonie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=cybergoonie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.