View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cwell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#6702 10 years ago

Any chance you guys will produce 250 additional "standard" editions?

Really sucks youre only doing 250.

#6704 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Working closely with some pretty awesome people and properties to bring you another game that is very likely to blow you all away

Twister theme?

#6717 10 years ago

The 250 we're doing are the "standard" editions. And the "limited" editions
I've never liked the whole LE, BIBLE, ECLE, EIEIO stuff. I make a game the way I think it should be. I couldn't imagine what we could add to this game at this point, let alone what we could take away from it to make it a standard or something like that. The machines that go out are the way they are meant to be. What you guys choose to do to them after that is all up to you
It kinda does suck that there's only ever going to be 250, but it really makes it better at the same time, too, doesn't it?

Heh, afraid not. We'll make the announcement sooner or later

Yeah I was mostly joking about both topics. You could put a shaker motor in the first batch and call it LE.

Thank goodness it's not Twister. Just figure "blow you away" has some meaning to it.

#6740 10 years ago

It loosely does, but it doesn't have anything to do with wind, though .

figured you meant something more like this
thUAHV2IQW.jpgthUAHV2IQW.jpg

#6775 10 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Curious, did you use python or C? Which operating system on you running on? Did you build it on procgame, or did you replace that framework with your own or did you just extend the framework? I guess I could go sift through the p-roc message board (or possible this one) for this info, but figure most of the folks here don't go there and I'm sure others are curious from an intellectual standpoint.

"Whats the matter? CIA got you pushing to many pencils?"

Python running on Linux.

#6777 10 years ago

So I'm sifting through IMDb trying to figure out Skit-B's next title and I found this little bit of movie trivia. Thought it was kinda funny.

"Jesse Ventura was delighted to find out from the wardrobe department that his arms were 1" bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's. He suggested to Schwarzenegger that they measure arms, with the winner getting a bottle of champagne. Ventura lost because Schwarzenegger had told the wardrobe department to tell Ventura that his arms were bigger."

Anyhow, if Kevin had to license Predator through Twentieth Century Fox, wouldn't you think the next title would be a Twentiety Century Fox title since the contacts/relationship is already there?

If so could we be seeing:

Planet of the Apes
Die Hard
Assassins Creed
Fantastic Four
Kung Fu Panda
I, Frankenstein
Max Payne
Young Guns
Porky's

#6780 10 years ago

I'm thinking I, Frankenstein.

It will "blow us away" because it's a new title and they trusted Skit-B to showcase it. Probably blew Kevin away too.

#6860 10 years ago

No videos yet??? If I were you guys I would cancel your orders.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cwell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=cwell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.