Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cptawesomest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#18 7 years ago

Great news and I was happy to hit that donate button on the webpage.

2 weeks later
#322 7 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Oh damn! To answer all the Stern comic book machines Skit B could do Orgazmo! I bet dollars to beer and doughnuts Matt and Trey would do custom voices if you wanted.
EDIT: "Now sink your ball deep in that hole Chodda Boy!"

I'd be into this... but may be the only person that would be into Cannibal! The Musical Pin

#330 7 years ago

Seeing how well these guys have tackled Predator with an "Adult Theme" I would love them to keep that going and tackle a horror themed Pin - and there are so many viable options to chose from... as I just mentioned in another thread Return of the Living Dead or any of the Evil Dead Films would make me drool.. but there are soooooo many more. Texas Chainsaw... Friday the 13th... So many viable options that would make the horror collectors foam at the mouth.

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

btw... maybe we should start a new thread about future skit-b games and leave this one back to Predator which should be generating some news this weekend.
I don't want to be so forward to do it, but if someone else would like to maybe it would be a good idea and help make the case for a skit-b forum on pinside.

I think you are right on this one, it would be great to have a sub forum and at the least split up the posts and start a new new thread for the Predator expo madness. I think skit-b has found their niche in the market.

#475 7 years ago

I'd beg for change under the freeway overpass before I'd bail on my Predator!!!

1 month later
#1305 7 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

I'm flying into the D the Friday night before Christmas (Dec 21(day the world ends)) and would be there for a while on Saturday, but will be in Kalamazoo for the rest which is 2 1/2 hours away. Didn't know if that place would be close and my ride could swing me by there.

I'm gonna be in Kalamazzo the 21st - 24th myself, and gonna hit Bell's for sure

1 month later
#1889 6 years ago

I just got a confirmation of my deposit, if yah sent one in, you guys might want to check your in boxes.

3 months later
#3448 6 years ago

HUGE Skull improvement !

#3470 6 years ago

I like the playfield art. Since you guys are looking for input, if it where me, id go even more blood and guts everywhere for a r-rated machine. Just give everything a good splattering. But im very happy regardless.

1 week later
#3743 6 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

we have been working on something of a "payment plan" to not only help people get their games more easily, but to help drive down the costs of manufacturing and production.

I myself would have no problem with doing payments. It would make the purchase on a whole easier to manage (not that im incapable of saving money, its just easier to spread it out then take the hit all at once) and if it drives down costs and get them more cash flow then thats a good thing for everyone. I know that some won't be down for this, but I'm in for the long haul and it would take something pretty drastic for me to back out of this pin, so here is my +1 on payments.

#3817 6 years ago

I got the e-mail. My question is: When is the cut-off for deciding which payment tier we want to go with?

3 weeks later
#4356 6 years ago

Que bad Austrian techno

2 months later
#5067 6 years ago

I'm one build before blondetall, maybe my machine will get proximity ponies

#5103 6 years ago

So here is some non Pinball Predator news out of comic con that was rumored about a few pages ago in this thread.

http://www.craveonline.com/film/articles/537415-comic-con-2013-weve-seen-predator-in-3d

2 months later
#5686 6 years ago

looking at it about to be start up on the live stream

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jguynes

1 week later
#6108 6 years ago

I like color inserts

1 month later
#6516 5 years ago

That looks awesome!!

2 weeks later
#6711 5 years ago

All such good info. Thanks Kevin. My confidence in this project has never been higher (and yet never wavered either). Always lots of cheerleading and hating on this board, but I'm proud to say I'm a Skit-B supporter.

#6779 5 years ago
Quoted from cwell:

So I'm sifting through IMDb trying to figure out Skit-B's next title and I found this little bit of movie trivia. Thought it was kinda funny.
"Jesse Ventura was delighted to find out from the wardrobe department that his arms were 1" bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's. He suggested to Schwarzenegger that they measure arms, with the winner getting a bottle of champagne. Ventura lost because Schwarzenegger had told the wardrobe department to tell Ventura that his arms were bigger."
Anyhow, if Kevin had to license Predator through Twentieth Century Fox, wouldn't you think the next title would be a Twentiety Century Fox title since the contacts/relationship is already there?
If so could we be seeing:
Planet of the Apes
Die Hard
Assassins Creed
Fantastic Four
Kung Fu Panda
Frankenstein
Max Payne
Young Guns
Porky's

Well DIe Hard would be rad.. lots could be done... ramps look like AC vents. loldie.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
$ 300.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
$ 339.00
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 69.00
$ 224.99
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 13.00
Playfields
Lermods
$ 149.00
$ 14.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cptawesomest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside