View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider carbonrod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3325 11 years ago

It's difficult not to over analyse the ART when the SOUND, DOTS and now TOYS are so friekn awesome! But for me, even if the art isn't tweaked at all (which it sounds like it will be) we're still going to get an iconic pinball package!! And BTW - this has got to be the most BAD ASS thing I've seen on a game ever... #64

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3338 11 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Not to derail, but a super lame question for those of you active at this hour: do you claim to already "own" Predator as part of your lineup...assuming you've put your deposit down? I know it's a dumb question, I was just curious.

WISH LIST for now...can't wait to switch it across though!!!

3 weeks later
#3975 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I can't wait to see this beast come together! Big thanks in advance to anyone that can send some video or pictures our way.

+1

2 weeks later
#4379 10 years ago
Quoted from Tweedlefuzz:

Cant wait. Print it, Build it, Ship it!

I am so ready to - PLAY IT!! Looking great guys...this game will rock! #64

3 weeks later
#4631 10 years ago

Well, damned if I could see much...but SOUNDS AWESOME! Thanks for posting.

GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! #64

#4676 10 years ago

OH MAN, that "If It Bleeds" MODE sounded awesome! I have never been more pumped to be on board this project!!!

1 month later
#4965 10 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

If you have dropped out, why are you still posting on the Pred Thred?

That hadn't occurred to me...it's probably a good question.

Regarding a production list: I'd be surprised if any company worth their salt would go publishing this sort of thing. There would be all sorts of privacy issues both externally & internally. I get that most of us here are all pumped about it & are proud to sign off with our order numbers, but for various reasons there would be other SKIT B customers desiring anonymity. Also, the boys don't need us policing their schedule of "who's next" once production begins.

I just figured that anything we got from the boys has been more than anyone has ever got from a manufacturer before...so I've been grateful & really enjoyed the process. It's probably important we give these guys a little bit of respect or we may not get the type of access we've been lucky enough to have with Predator ever again.

No need to acknowledge this post boys...keep making that FREAKING AWESOME game!

Cheers #64

1 month later
#5243 10 years ago

Got my email...thanks for the update Kevin! So pumped for this pin!!!

Considering I got on the list at the start of the year & have only moved up 29 spots, that means there's only been around 10-15% pull out since the preorder list was initially declared full. I know we haven't been asked to shell out the whole amount yet, but it looks like the vast majority of us are hanging on to our spots pretty freikn tight! Keep kicking ass guys!

Production Number: #64
Production Order: #221

#5245 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

At some stage we will have to rediscuss grouped shipping to Europe!

Yes, the Aussies will have to do the same thing. Only prob will be if there are some particularly early build numbers who understandably may not want to wait for those with later numbers. If we're going to save significantly on shipping though, it could be worth the wait. I think there's at least half a dozen of us...

#5256 10 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

#77 build 55....
Any ozzies want to pm me and we can do a group import?

PM SENT!

1 week later
#5308 10 years ago

HOLY!!! That's the meanest looking thing to be placed on a playfield ever! As if I wasn't pumped enough for this game...

1 month later
#5676 10 years ago

Here's hoping those slingshot plastics react to the blacklight!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5883 10 years ago

Now that the disappointment has subsided (which was only as a result of too higher expectation & anticipation) I can conclude that this thing looks more badass than ever!

I normally prefer a back glass that has a lot going on...but this is just plain badass! This game will rock & I know I'll love it whenever I get it. Keep chipping away boys!

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#6030 10 years ago

WOW...after all the months of micro analysis of artwork, cabinet trim & whatever else - I'd almost forgotten THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE FREIKN FUN! Really appreciate the post Kevin!

Cheers #64

3 months later
#7064 10 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I was listening to the PINHEADZ podcast yesterday after a friend told me that Kevin did a 30 minute interview on the show. Anyone know when this actually took place? Looks like it was posted about 4 days ago.
Not sure if this is old news?
Kevin pops in just before the 1:05 mark.
PINHEADZ PINBALL PODCAST - Episode #3 - The Greatest v. The Newest
http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp003-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep3-the-greatest-v-the-newest/
Direct Link MP3
http://traffic.libsyn.com/pinheadz/PPP003.mp3

Hey Drano, we taped this interview with Kevin about a week & half ago. It focuses primarily on the story of how Predator & SKIT-B evolved from a broken down $400 Johnny Mnemonic. He shares some cool stories about dealing with the Predator licence holder too. He revealed that one of the most expensive parts of the game was getting the rights to "Long Tall Sally" for the sound package. Kevin says the prototype is complete & we're going to see production game 001 on April 7 (which has already been posted on this thread).

He wouldn't reveal the title of game 2 but said we will see it this year & it will already be developed to the same point Predator was at EXPO 2013. He said there'd be no PRO/PREMIUM but they were CONSIDERING "some kind of visual upgrade for a limited version" - in other words a different art/trim package...but didn't reveal any more.

We also chat about his personal pinball story. He was a fantastic guest I hope to have him on again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider carbonrod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=carbonrod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.