View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bretty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#829 11 years ago

Looking forward to paying a deposit and feeling a step closer.
Happy enough with what I have seen so far to get some cash down for #172.
Like the idea of being able to get an earlier number as people drop off also, maybe if
a list of buyers who would like to move up the list could be compiled then as positions open
we could progress or would it become too messy.
Dont really care what number I get though as long as I get one but the earlier the better.
As for the skinned bodies, Cool ! sounds awesome. If its in the movie then there is no reason it shouldn't be on the machine and I would be disappointed if it was tamed down to be be more
family friendly

#918 11 years ago

Can we put whatever we want on our nameplate ?
Just thinking something like PREDATOR #172 for mine
Waiting by computer for next email with cash in hand !

5 months later
#4154 10 years ago

I'm struggling to like the blood on the skull also. Maybe if the blood didn't have the black outline
And was more splattered like the outlane. Think the white is ok and not yellowed otherwise the small skulls may look wrong.
Also think the skull is a bit too neat? The eyes and shape just seem a bit to rounded and symmetrical. Would prefer it to look a bit rougher.
Maybe its just the pics not doing it justice and it looks much better in person.
Not sure about the orange inserts between kickers either, Colour just seems to clash with the rest.

#4229 10 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

For those wanting to see video, I didn't take any sorry, but I was watching a few vids from TNT (Todd Tuckney?) about the Allentown show this weekend and I noticed a few seconds of footage that his camerman took as he passed by Predator. He made a couple of comments. Sorry I can't find the link but will post it when I do.
ok, I think its this long video Check around the 13 minute mark for a few seconds of Predator.
ยป YouTube video

That few seconds just got my excitement levels back up . Not so concerned about the cab and playfield clashing, it looked great and much better than the the stills made it look.great job guys,can't wait!

5 months later
#5842 10 years ago

Thanks for the update Kevin. We are all disappointed but I really feel for you guys as it must have been especially frustrating and stressful.
I didn't particularly like the first pics I saw but think it's growing on me and I'm really starting to like it a lot.
The plastics look great and really give a jungle feel to it. Red trim is awesome and The skull and body better than I could have imagined,once it's fixed to sit over the ramp it will look amazing.
From what I could see from the display I think we are gonna be blown away.
Great job guys,don't rush. We can wait.Its pinball and we are in this hobby because we love and enjoy it.

#5939 10 years ago

Nice, can't wait Kevin.

#6026 10 years ago

Looking awesome, as a package I think it's all coming together really nicely.
Only thing I didn't like was the ball seems to take for ever to get through the
small opening into the pop bumpers.
As Big Kev would say " I'm Excited "

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bretty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=bretty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.