Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigduke6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#3 7 years ago

Sounds great. Do you have a projected time table? 6-12 months till production? Not rushing you, just letting me know as far as putting pennies in the jar!

2 weeks later
#354 7 years ago

I got one tidbit last night. I'm sure I'm going to mess it up,so don't sue me, but they said that when the jungle plastics are on ( upper left) when a ball makes the loop there will be skinned bodies in the trees that will actually shake, shimmy. It's still in a rough state, but I'm a huge believer. I'll be back tomorrow to get it straight.

#417 7 years ago

Talked to the artist today, while he was making measurements. I got the whole scoop. It's going to rock. I'm not giving away to much, but the helmets on and he's choking the shit outta Arnold.

#446 7 years ago

After talking to them and the artist I think it would be almost impossible to have a completed machine by xmass. There are also supply issues, ramps, toys, machinery, let alone polishing code and testing. Who knows tho, these guys are drivin! I wish 'em all the luck in the world. As a matter of fact I'll donate a case of Monster to the cause.

#451 7 years ago

I think they get it. And I think most of guys on the preorder list get it to. Not only are you signing up for a kickass game, your signing on with these guys. They don't have an once of bad karma hanging on them. No disapointing last game with unfinished code. Delivery times missed again and again. If these guy come through with it( and I'm betting they do), they're setting themselves up with dream careers. They won't be in the basement for long. So I'm in the, take your time and get it right crowd.

1 week later
#675 7 years ago

We talked with them at expo for a while about this. LOT of great ideas for a Dude pin. One thing for sure, a big carpet right in the middle of the playfield.

#713 7 years ago

Tilt warning- Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!
- Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules!
- Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to face the fact you're a
goddamn moron.

Its almost an endless audio bite library!

#774 7 years ago

My deposit will be coming, but seeing the finished art first would be great.

2 weeks later
#1187 7 years ago

Alright, long shot. Who's got #31? I'm looking to trade # if at all possible. ( Wifes favorite number). I know, I know, but I told her I'd ask. Thanks fellas!

#1191 7 years ago

Your right. I've got # 200. Production # 52 I think.

1 week later
#1403 7 years ago

I'm in for the ride. All questions have been answered. If I have one concern, it's definately the playfield artwork. The artist is a great, talented guy. Spoke with him at Expo. But at this rate, I can't see a finished product anywhere in in near future. And as much as I don't want to admit it, that's a Huge part of the game. I know there going to make this happen, but the artwork might really change the timeline.

2 weeks later
#1543 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Anyway, I'm stumped. Anyone have any cool suggestions?

"If found, return to BigDuke6" - has a nice ring to it.

#1654 6 years ago

Thanks Kevin. Now, the bad news. My offer still stands for the photo op,but our bird got painted. Let me know if still interested.

1 week later
#1769 6 years ago

Nice! It's all coming together. Keep on rockin.

1 week later
#1859 6 years ago

I know the fellas are busy, so I thought I'd ask here. Did everyone else that sent a deposit in get a conformation from Skit-B? I did get a paypal one so I know it went through. Thanks!

#1944 6 years ago

Back in the day I would sit in the company area with the fellas from my platoon and watch this endlessly. On the topic of weapons, believe me we covered it. Arnold's m-16/203 always pissed us off. It's wrong. The barrel is misaligned with the upper receiver. It couldn't work. We timed the actual firing time with a carryable load on a minigun. ( helo mounted in real life) 60 lbs of 7.62 would last all of 16 seconds at full cyclic rate. (5000 ish a minute).-- Lotta down time in the infantry.

#1946 6 years ago

It was absolutely badass. Problem was I was young and stupid and wanted to be "badass". I volunteered to hump the 60 on a long ass road march. ONCE. It makes for a funny story years later.

#2031 6 years ago

Look what came in the mail.

IMG_3238.jpg

1 month later
#2465 6 years ago

At least one of my pins will finally match the bike.

222703_422969534448209_618792175_n.jpg

3 weeks later
#2717 6 years ago

This popped up on Chicago CL. For the collector with the means, I highly recommend it.

3Gb3Kb3Le5E95Kb5Mad3185dc80c5a2341da5..jpg

#2719 6 years ago

I think $4995, but hey, free shipping!

chicago.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#3012 6 years ago

Playfield pics on Skit -B facebook.

#3099 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That pic should be right in the middle of the play field!

When I spoke to the artist, I thought told he me that was the original idea. I do like what he's done. Like you guys have said, you really can't get a feel until its in the machine, populated and lit. I have a woz playfield sitting in front of me and the hand drawn art on this is just cooler. Woz is beatiful, but looks like a photoshop masterpiece. (Btw- it's for sale)

#3158 6 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

But speaking of DE art, this is worth watching if only for a laugh at the narcissistic tool responsible for it:

If you google "douche" that video comes up.

#3267 6 years ago

Wow, with the better pics, I like it more. The guys look way cooler. The explosions? Lets see it populated and lit!

#3293 6 years ago

Major, you'd better take a look at this.

Did you find Hawkins?

I... I can't tell.

#3308 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

You know what I think it is is the color. The colors are bright and vibrant. Maybe that gives a cartoony illusion. In this case, a darker color palette might actually "darken" the feel of the bottom of the playfield.

I think you got it there. The simple blue isn't in tune with the color palette of the movie. With the deep jungle atmosphere I think something darker, more foreboding.

#3361 6 years ago

How cool is it, that we can make suggestions, add opinions and know the makers of this pin actually give a crap? A lot of folks (especially artist) take offense at criticism. Not Skit-B.

#3484 6 years ago

This is fantastic. It may have been addressed, but the maybe the explosions seem to "Saturday morning cartoony", am I being to critical?

6 months later
#5741 6 years ago

So it was never turned on? No one got a chance to play it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 230.00
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Playfield - Other
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 42.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigduke6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside