View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Prkchpsndwiches.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#5 11 years ago

Great idea for the new thread! Just got my 1st pin ever in the house last week (JP). Can't wait for #2 to get here! Really wish I could make it out to Expo.

#60!!!!

#10 11 years ago

Just watched the video! Now I really wish I was going to Expo this year. Garrrr!

Any news on the toys?

#12 11 years ago

Ohh one last thing! Will the seminar be taped? Would love to watch it!

#141 11 years ago

The best part about this thread is are all the responses from Skit-B! Great to get feedback/questions answered from you guys!

Duck Hunt sounds really neat! Would definitely love a video when it is all done!

Also, I really like exclamation points!!!

#182 11 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Just wondering Kevin, will there be a function to turn off swearing (if any) only because got a young family, and the games area is near the common areas. Then turn it on for night playing and games nights (kids free)
stoked got #215

If I am correct previous videos showed a vulgarity on/off in adjustments.

2 weeks later
#413 11 years ago

I want seminar footage! Where is it at?

2 weeks later
#904 11 years ago

Didn't get mine either, checked the spam as well. I am however on my way to shooting bigger loads. I guess they have moved on from selling me a bigger penis.

#248 (Previously #60)

1 week later
#1159 11 years ago

Haven't sent payment in yet. Waiting CC option. Is anyone from the Cleveland, OH area in on this that wants to make the trip to pick up?

3 weeks later
#1484 11 years ago

Deposit in!

1 week later
#1726 11 years ago

Can't wait for the new pics!!! Great pic there hoss!

1 week later
#1847 11 years ago

Anyone else have their deposit refunded? I paid on 12/12 and it was refunded on 12/26. Just noticed this.

#1849 11 years ago

I would be pretty disappointed/devistated if they did. I've gotten into pinball so much since being on the pre-order list it would pretty much ruin it for me.

#1853 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Nah. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have done that. Kevin made a point to mention that they wouldn't just bump people off the list lightly. Especially without notifying you. It wasn't a hard deadline. Check with them and see what happened.

Sent out an e-mail last night. I know they are crazy busy, so I probably wont hear back for a bit.

#1862 11 years ago

Received confirmation of my payment, and saw my refund on my statement. Still not sure what's going on

#1868 11 years ago
Quoted from astrodan88:

Sweet Jebus, the art is looking incredible. I am happier to be on the pre-order list every time I look at this thread. Full steam ahead!

Totally LOVE the hand drawn art over the photoshop jobs that have been coming out with other new pins.

#2048 11 years ago

If Firefly is #2 you can put me down for one!! Insanely great show that was cut way too short.

Zoe: "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skin into their clothes ... and if we're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order."

#2092 11 years ago
Quoted from Hoss-Woods:

Good. IMHO watching Firefly first is a MUST. Parts of Serenity really don't make sense much less engage you emotionally if you don't have Firefly under your belt. If you watch Firefly first I have to warn you of one thing. You, like the rest of us will feel the pain of having your soul scream out in misery at the fact that the show was cancelled so early on.

I was late to the party on Firefly/Serenity. (Flipside I saw it on Hulu for free and got Serenity on Blu-ray for $5... $5 for all that goodness... crazy to think about it in retrospect.) Anyways, usually people over-hype stuff and I went in expecting to be disappointed, but came out exactly as Hoss says.. so wanting more!

I even bought some Firefly comic books just to get one more taste, but they were on bland side.

1 week later
#2210 11 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

Yes, especially playfield and plastics!

Agree! Can't find any plastics for my JP!

#2220 11 years ago

Had to share this. My son was born on Monday Jan 14th. Same birthday as none other than...

Carl Weathers!

" Showtime, kid."

#2226 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Is there a four way comparison image / video of these products? My collection is always going to be very small and I had planned on buying a sheet of Invisiglass for Predator and swapping out the old scratched up shitty glass on Space Shuttle with its stock glass. I was a Invisi-skeptic before I saw some side by sides. A line up of four of these sheets would be really helpful.

This thread may help:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-vs-bobs-ultimate-aka-phoogs-pinball-glass-face-off

#2240 11 years ago

Its OK Blond! We'll be back on page 1 regularly with the next toy or art update. In the meantime I approve of the ponies!

mlp__predator_pony_by_merrypaws-d4ppxs.jpgmlp__predator_pony_by_merrypaws-d4ppxs.jpg

#2257 11 years ago

Might have been asked already but... Any chance to see Predator at the Ohio Pinball Show?

#2275 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Not very likely I know it's right in our backyard (front yard?), but the prototype isn't even in playable condition right now as it is going through a pretty big overhaul for the next few weeks.
On another note, I just had one of those "holy sh*t, you guys have got to see this" moments.

Im ok with that! Overhaul away! I'll hype it up while i'm there though. Any chance we can still order t-shirts? Want to show my support there.

1 month later
#2573 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Payments? I haven't heard anything about Payments?

Just a $250 deposit. That's it. No other payments.

1 week later
#2661 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Thread in dire need of actual update, commencing in -1, -2, -3...

My understanding was there would be a big April update. Few more weeks.

#2669 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It was a place to PUT the new info....gotta start somewhere...

"It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now!" - Rage Against the Machine

3 weeks later
#3207 11 years ago

This may have been mentioned but cant read through the last four pages right now (wish I could). The playfield has a Predator circa 80's feel. The cab has a Predator circa 2000's feel. I like both independently, just not together.

#3559 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Funny you bring that up now, as I think it would have the most appropriate mini-playfield: A little playfield on top of the building to play hockey.

Totally agree!! I've been saying this in all the "what is your dream pin" threads. Clerks is definitely on my list. Easily my favorite movie. How cool would a black and white pin be?!?!

Shoe polish in the goodie bag. Gum jammed in the coin door lock! (ok just kidding) When the game starts up "I'm not even supposed to be here today."

If you ever seriously wanted to do a Clerks pin, we could probably hash out the whole playfield and modes in less than an hour. Such a great theme for a pin.

1 week later
#3740 11 years ago

I'd be ok with a payment plan as long as it is still refundable up to a point.

1 week later
#3943 10 years ago

Probably asked about already, but are the dangling bodies and the skeleton VUK the only toys for predator?

#3953 10 years ago

Thanks for the responses. I just remember them talking about interactive toys and no "bash" toys. The dangling bodies is a cool movie tie in, and the skull/spine is sweet, but really just decoration. I just want something with pizazz.

8 months later
#6748 10 years ago

May have been asked, but will Skit-B be at the Ohio Pinball Show?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Prkchpsndwiches.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread?tu=Prkchpsndwiches and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.