Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 143.
#4401 6 years ago

it must look like the fucking wave motion gun to bees.

Star Blazers reference.

wave_motion.jpg

#4402 6 years ago

Keep hoping to open this and see a updated video with a more refined game and some freaking flow. Any chance we will see a video after next show? Want to send you more money badly but cannot till my worries are addressed.

#4403 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Want to send you more money badly but cannot till my worries are addressed.

That's funny I was thinking the same thing.

#4404 6 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Keep hoping to open this and see a updated video with a more refined game and some freaking flow. Any chance we will see a video after next show? Want to send you more money badly but cannot till my worries are addressed.

+1 on video.

#4405 6 years ago

I will take a video. It will suck, but it will be video. Since I'll be holding the camera I suppose it will be my seven year old son at the helm.

#4406 6 years ago

Started on my addition to my game. Will be interactive.

image.jpg

#4407 6 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

That's funny I was thinking the same thing.

Ditto.

Need to see a fully working, fully artworked, final representation of the game before i pay anymore money. Still excited, sure. Still need to see a game before i buy it, hell yes.

If all is good (which has been so far) i can pay in full the very moment it is required.

#4408 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I keep forgetting to take my son's violet laser into the garden and see if I can direct a few pollinators right into specific flowers like a traffic cop. Considering how painfully bright blue it reflects off true white to human eyes, it must look like the fucking wave motion gun to bees.

Sadly, theres some evidence that suggests the plethora of radio signals in our atmosphere seriously messes with the bees ability to navigate properly. Some folk believe its why the worldwide decline in bee population has come about.

#4409 6 years ago

Just submitted my deposit!! Who cares if my pin is last to be built. All you waitlisters... Your time is coming VERY soon!

#4410 6 years ago

I hope so...how far down the list were you? I think i was at 14 two months ago or so.

#4411 6 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

I hope so...how far down the list were you? I think i was at 14 two months ago or so.

I think I was #9 or #10 around the end of March. You should be very close!!!!

#4412 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

All you waitlisters... Your time is coming VERY soon!

I don't know about that. I'm about 30 back.

#4413 6 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

I don't know about that. I'm about 30 back.

Just wait until production begins... You have no reason to, but trust me.

#4415 6 years ago

Just wanted to observe, not trying to bash the game, Kevin and everyone have done a super job....

My observation is that at least 50-100 will opt out of the actual game.

This does not mean Predator will be a bad game, or that it won't sell out. But they have 250 preorders and 50-100 on the wait list, i think most on the wait list will get a shot at buying the game.

My reasons:

(please note: Kevin I am not trying to dis the game, just speaking from what I think as a prospective buyer)

Playfield art : just 'ok' all I can say, it's not something anyone would look at and say 'wow that's super cool'. I was expecting something action packed or dark, and less cartoony or comic book. I mean this is just a lineup of characters from the movie. I more prefer if there was just Arnold and Predator facing off to the death but much more detail, like a Frazetta painting for example. I am not suggesting this PF art is wrong or that you should change it but just saying I'd like anything else but what has been shown. It's not a natural pose like you have on the backglass just like a bunch of guys posing for a staged picture.

Shot layout: you can say all you want that it's a simple layout and that all extra targets are extraneous or just filler. But, but, but.... I have to disagree.

Look at AFM where people say to has a similar simple layout, but it has at least a half a dozen more targets, it has a drop bank of targets and a shot mechanism behind the drop targets. Just think, Predator has 2 loops, 2 ramps, 2 hole targets and 2 standup targets (8 things to hit). There are no stand up targets anywhere else on the PF. Some might not care, but we are talking about what do we have to buy?

We could buy pro Metallica, IM, SM, Star Trek, Tron (etc) just for example. I know price of these games may be more but not all that much. Then you have games like AFM or LE version of Star Trek or Metallica which true are more money, I agree. But come on, it's not like Predator is really a cheap game. Shipping in probably like $5k some people could easily throw another $2-3k on top if they really wanted an AFM or Metallica or Star Trek LE or premium or Hobbit.

My point about extra target shots, some might say they are superficial or just not needed so why not cut them out?

To me, it looks like the designers were going for the simplest or most easy game to design, like a game from the 80s.

I count shots on Tron or PotC or AFM and they all have something like 8-9 major shots but they also have another 7,8,9 other things you could actually shoot at. PotC has two side loops the ball can go up or down those and which have targets on the exposed surface so just there you have 2 loops and 2 targets and that's 4 shots on just the bottom 20% of the PF where on Predator you have just one shot.

For example Metallica has fuel standup targets which you need to hit from time to time to keep your fuel level up. Easily Predator could have AMMO targets used to reload your guns, something in this idea, where you have a meter that shows you are getting low on ammo and need to hit the target. Or could have a grenade or mine target somewhere that blows up and scores some miscellaneous points.

IRon Man has a similar layout to Predator but in addition has a Whiplash magnet, Iron Monger toy and magnet and other magnet kick back toy(War Machine?). Plus 7 side targets you can hit. Tron pin has the same thing, I know Tron is a 3 flipper game but there is so many loops and ramps and targets all over Tron it really is something special how much is packed into a standard body game. It feels wide open and flows but has tons of stand up targets to hit.

#4416 6 years ago

I sincerely wish the guys the best of success on this game, but the artwork would have been a deal breaker for me. I was already worried about the lack of shots on the game (and that's what kept me from preordering), but like RAI said above, I would've expected the artwork to be darker and less like a Data East style. The technology was cool when the game was being announced, but the big manufacturers have stepped things up in the last year. The things they are doing now and are rumored to be doing have already surpassed the coolness factor of Predator. I have hopes for SkitB and all of the other boutique guys, but I fear they will all have a hard time innovating beyond the big companies. They are in competition and each has made great hires in recent months. Like a lot of Kickstarters are finding, it's hard to get things manufactured in smaller quantities with good enough quality in a timely fashion. I want them all to succeed; they are all working very hard. However, I'm glad I didn't bite on the announcements of any of the boutiques. I just had a feeling that we were on the verge of some major pinball innovation at the big manufacturers. That's coming. With the hire of guys like John Trudeau, it may be coming even sooner than I thought. I'm holding out for a few more designs to come onto the scene. Now if only Stern will give them as much freedom as they need to make something special. I think they will.

#4417 6 years ago

Sorry, my post is so long, again I am not talking trash, or hurt anyones feelings. I love the Skit-B team and I am on the list, but if Star Trek turns out to be as loved as AcDc for example or as loved as SM or IM or if Stern reruns a batch of IM or if it looks like the Hobbit is going to be better than LOTR or whatever. It's possible that people could look at Predator as a game with 8 shots only, so-so PF art, and see that it's a choice between Predator or Star Trek or Iron Man or Tron straight up similar costs games.

The main things going for Predator are: limited numbers (this is good but not the main reason I'd buy a game), neat cool rules and labor of love attention to detail you don't get from Stern.

As much as I dislike Stern they have made some great 'home run' type games from time to time, Tron is my ruler to measure other games. I mean whenever I play any game I say to myself is this game as good as Tron? Would I pay $5k for Tron? Yes Would I pay $5k for Iron Man? maybe. Would I pay $5k for Predator? I don't know.

Now some people may dislike Tron, that's just *my* example, I love Tron not *everyone* does. This is subjective just my touchstone. (Tron, CFTBL, TZ these are what I am looking for in a game or better). Was Tron super-cheap with its peg legs? Yes. Was Tron super cheap with its dollar store arcade toy? Yes it was. But a few hundred dollars fixed that.

Again, sorry if I am not 1000% on board, I bet the production game will be different/better than the prototype game. I just like to throw a little dissension bomb into the room just for discussion. I could very well end up the biggest supporter of Predator. I am just throwing some things out there now that I think may cause some people on order to drop off when the real money is due.

#4418 6 years ago

For the record, the Predator theme was one of my grail themes. I own and display many of the Sideshow 12in Predator figures in my basement/gameroom. If the art had a darker tone and feel to it, it probably would've tipped me to the point of buying or trading for one. Alien and Predator just cannot be presented with a "too cartoony" style. I have a hard time going for any artwork for those 2 themes that stray too far from a Giger-like style. I used to buy all of the Alien and Predator toys years ago, but I always skipped the ones that veered too far from the darkness and edginess. I may be totally wrong in what limited exposure I've had to the artwork for the game. Maybe it will be spot on when the game actually goes into production and I see it in person. I still want a Predator game very badly; perhaps this one will be that game when it's all said and done. If that's the case then I will gladly give it a glowing review as I stand over one in my gameroom.

#4419 6 years ago
Quoted from Metalpin:

Alien and Predator just cannot be presented with a "too cartoony" style. I have a hard time going for any artwork for those 2 themes that stray too far from a Giger-like style.

This is my point. I wanted real ART with all cap letters. The PF art is ok really lower case ok. I wanted Giger art or tone, Todd McFarlane cover art. I don't want page 12 comic book art.

Frank Frazetta, Gieger etc. etc.. Art you could hang on your wall. This PF art is just page 12 comic art, not cover art IMO.

#4420 6 years ago

This seems to be the trend with most games. There becomes a tipping point when the potential/fantasy of what can be, collides with the reality of what it is. I'm not saying its bad or good, but generally every pin can never live up to the fantasy portion.

As we get closer to release, and things are finalized, the fantasies evaporate and we can then make a decision on how we feel about the actual game.

Personally, I'm happy to be in the back 1/2 of the pre-order list, it will give time for the first orders to come out and be digested, and we'll see how it holds up.

#4421 6 years ago

Why bash a game before it is 100% complete, yet alone compare a prototype to completed games? I can understand if all this criticism and comparisons came after the game was 100% done.

I can only speak for myself. I love what I am seeing from the Skit-B team. I support them 100% and can't wait to get my predator!!

#4422 6 years ago

I'd not call what I said bashing the game. Does the prototype have just 8 shots? No ancillary shots at all?

Is the PF art what it will be?

Just asking, or giving my opinion to let people on the wait list know that there may be some people who will drop out. IMO

I love the team making the game. Just having a discussion, I know we are only supposed to talk about ponies or rainbows or puppies etc.. Or how awesome the game is. But I'm just trying to add a little bit of counterpoint if that's allowed.

#4423 6 years ago

I don't think anyone should be "shushed" just because they aren't a cheerleader. If someone has something more constructive to say than "this sucks" I think it is fair.

#4424 6 years ago

The peanut gallery that is not on board likes to chime in on a regular basis so they can feel better about themselves... IMHO the reality is VERY few people are dropping off at this point. Heck, many have paid more than the required deposit already.

Wait till the game is finished (hell, we have not even seen a 'finished' prototype yet) and then your judging may actually have some validity.

Rai >> you currently have not played a production game, you have currently not even seen the production pf or art package, and you obviously have not even played a proto game. I appologize but your bashing has little validity at this stage. About the only things you can justfiably critque would be the dots and the rules as those are for all purposes done at this point. In both cases, the dots and gameplay are some of the best for ANY new game out there/coming out in the near future. Judge on the finished features if you want, but just complaining to complain will do nothing for you. Sorry, but the art is what it is and it has been CLEAR that it would be heavy keyline and 'comic' in style from early on.

#4425 6 years ago

Rai> provide some actual suggestion of changable things if you want to add to the discussion.

Currently, everything you have said just sounds like (reads like) bashing.

#4426 6 years ago

I like the SkitB guys too, and ultimately all that matters is that you like your game. It doesn't matter what I feel about the artwork. I was just voicing my opinion as a Predator (franchise) fanboy from way back. I have the same complaint about Jurassic Park, which I own and love playing. The theme is great; the play is great; the sounds are good; the toys are good; however, the artwork is too cartoon-like to fit the gritty theme. It's ok on a game like TFTC, because that theme is kinda based on a comic. In the end, the artwork chosen for Predator may be fitting in its final form. Toys and artwork are going to be tricky for all of these smaller production machines. Some will work and some won't. The toys can be altered after-market; the artwork on the playfield is permanent. For a theme like Predator, the artwork and toys are important to me. They may not be as important for you.

#4427 6 years ago

Sorry lets get back to the usual posts

image.jpg image.jpg

#4428 6 years ago

I still want donkey-show multiball.

#4429 6 years ago

Rai> Do you have any constructive comments/critiques about things that are yet to be determined/ could still be changed? In other words, I am pretty sure that your 2 major complaints are not going to be changed and you have known this for a long time. The shot layout has been known for over a year! The pf style of art has been in progress for almost a year I think!

#4430 6 years ago

I just saw PF art two months ago (shouldergate)

My point, this was supposed to be a project where the buyers had some input. Not just say this shoulder is too fat. I would have thought there would be some pre-input such as "here are some possible art styles what do you think?"

We were shown a PF art done deal.

Kevin likes to say BSD is a great game etc.. However I don't think BSD is known save for the Mist MB. I would have liked to see a real interactive toy (magnet, drop target bank etc..). There was never any poll or any brainstorming from the owners. Yes we were shown work in progress or behind the scenes but no real input was asked or taken.

#4431 6 years ago

OMG... pony puppies!

Everyone chillax, people are entitled to their opinion. I've been a Skit-B cheerleader for awhile, and even I have some reservations about the artwork and layout. I'm here and on board unless something major happens, but after playing the games I have at home I realize that the games people are comparing this one to (mostly BSD) are ones that I haven't played or didn't like, and that I am not a 'player' to the degree where I can actually make shots on a consistent basis. (I'm getting better, but I'm not even good on my own pins yet.) So I'm wondering how much I am going to enjoy this game if there are just a few things to aim for, being a not-so-great player. Like everyone else, I'm still waiting on the video of the UV features, because I think that's going to be cool if they can pull it off like they want to, and I still really like the computer log-in/tracking system and achievements. I think it's going to be a great game, but yes, the build-up and hype over the last year did create this aura of awesomeness that it may not be able to totally live up to. So, I'm sitting back waiting, seeing how it goes, but still in Skit-B's corner. Plus I really want my goodie bag pony.

#4432 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

My point, this was supposed to be a project where the buyers had some input.

We DID have SOME input. But everyone is going to want something different and the machine would NEVER get finished. There has been no secret with where they were going with it. It is what it is, if you don't like what you see and it's not for you, just drop out and let someone that really wants one get it. (JMDAO)

#4433 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

OMG... pony puppies!

I know, how cute is that?

I have not played Predator myself but had a friend play it at Allentown. He was not blown away but I realize it was just the prototype.

#4434 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

My point, this was supposed to be a project where the buyers had some input

I think this is the case. It seems the SkitB team have tweeked the game here and there after feedback from the "buyers" team. It is still their game and vision and thats what the game is based on. I don't think its practical to change it everytime someone doesn't like something about it or else we would have 250 different versions of the game and it would never get complete. you can't realisticly please everybody. Its their first game, let them build it.

#4435 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

It is still their game and vision and thats what the game is based on.

This ^

Input is one thing. Expecting the game to be designed around our every whim... not so much.
Let's not forget who the creators and designers are here.

Being asked for an opinion on what they are doing is great. And changes have been made when there is an overwhelming response from many. But, expecting to have every idea that we spew at them incorporated, is something different altogether.

I suggest that anyone with extremely strong views in this matter consider developing their own game and putting it online for public dissection. Not an easy thing to do for sure.

#4436 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sorry, my post is so long, again I am not talking trash, or hurt anyones feelings. I love the Skit-B team and I am on the list, but if Star Trek turns out to be as loved as AcDc for example or as loved as SM or IM or if Stern reruns a batch of IM or if it looks like the Hobbit is going to be better than LOTR or whatever. It's possible that people could look at Predator as a game with 8 shots only, so-so PF art, and see that it's a choice between Predator or Star Trek or Iron Man or Tron straight up similar costs games.
The main things going for Predator are: limited numbers (this is good but not the main reason I'd buy a game), neat cool rules and labor of love attention to detail you don't get from Stern.
As much as I dislike Stern they have made some great 'home run' type games from time to time, Tron is my ruler to measure other games. I mean whenever I play any game I say to myself is this game as good as Tron? Would I pay $5k for Tron? Yes Would I pay $5k for Iron Man? maybe. Would I pay $5k for Predator? I don't know.
Now some people may dislike Tron, that's just *my* example, I love Tron not *everyone* does. This is subjective just my touchstone. (Tron, CFTBL, TZ these are what I am looking for in a game or better). Was Tron super-cheap with its peg legs? Yes. Was Tron super cheap with its dollar store arcade toy? Yes it was. But a few hundred dollars fixed that.
Again, sorry if I am not 1000% on board, I bet the production game will be different/better than the prototype game. I just like to throw a little dissension bomb into the room just for discussion. I could very well end up the biggest supporter of Predator. I am just throwing some things out there now that I think may cause some people on order to drop off when the real money is due.

It sounds to me like you are trying to talk yourself out of buying one.

edit: reading your other comments, yup, you are definitely trying to talk yourself out of buying one. It's not a small amount of money. Understandable. But your "I'm not trying to bash the game but I don't like this and this and this and this and I don't think we had enough input and again, I'm not trying to bash the game..." comments are getting old fast.

#4437 6 years ago

I think Rai and Metalpin make valid points. Predator is also a dream theme for me which make me care less about certain things about the game that im not THRILLED about. I also think some drops or standups wouldve been nice, but i dont think it necessarily makes this game any better or worse. My favorite game in my own lineup right now is BSD, and it has less shots than all of my other games. I'm not overly PUMPED for the art either, I do like it though. I think this game will be something special when all is said and done.

#4438 6 years ago

Hey did anyone ahead of me bail yet so that I can move up a spot?

Chris #4

#4439 6 years ago

Not sure if people are worried they won't like it, or just worried they won't be able to sell it for profit.

#4440 6 years ago

#10 I say to everyone Stick Around.

#4441 6 years ago

I'm a cheerleader, but also a brutal pragmatist. I'm not saying the Tacoma show is make or break for me, but I am VERY interested in getting my hands on, my eyes above and my ears toward this game in person. If Rai needs to stream of consciousness on this thread about the art and layout, two things which I believe when we are honest with ourselves are on the majority of our minds, what's wrong with that? I'd rather read that than ceaseless pony jokes that were banal at best 50 pages ago.

My life is full of nerdalia super disappointments. I waited 20 years for an Aliens vs. Predator movie and they were all shit. I waited 30 years for a Starship Trooper movie and calling it shit would be an indulgent hyper compliment. Predator is a dream theme for me, but, unlike a lot of nerds, that doesn't mean it gets a free pass, it means it has a LOT to live up to.

I like the art for the most part, but I 100% understand those that don't. I'm cautiously optimistic about the layout, but I 100% understand those that aren't.

#4442 6 years ago

I think Im most excited right now about the software and rules. So far it sounds like a game for anybody who ever complained about Ropp style rule-sets. Im not the biggest fan of the art either guys, but its definitely going to be a different voice than we have heard in pinball the past 13 years.

Love my Stern games. But there is definitely a Stern 'formula' that each game is only allowed to break 1 or 2 rules of on any game.

Skit-B is a niche/boutique setup. They aren't here to sell units (the best game is our current game!) They are pulling something together with a much smaller budget than WOZ. They shouldn't be compared to either company or their games.

Its not a flipper's game, sorry. Which is why you don't see most of the more virulent pinside members in this thread....

#4443 6 years ago

I don't want to really turn this into about me. In a way I am talking it out. See if other people agree or not. I see I'm not completely alone in my feelings.

I am on the fence between this game or IM or (whatever) I have to buy one or the other. I think it's valid to question. Also, just if I go a different way does not mean Predator is bad. Just that there are more than just a few great games and I can't own every game I'd like.

#4444 6 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

I think Rai and Metalpin make valid points. Predator is also a dream theme for me which make me care less about certain things about the game that im not THRILLED about. I also think some drops or standups wouldve been nice, but i dont think it necessarily makes this game any better or worse. My favorite game in my own lineup right now is BSD, and it has less shots than all of my other games. I'm not overly PUMPED for the art either, I do like it though. I think this game will be something special when all is said and done.

I've never gone in for the "more shots = better" thing. BSD is great because the left ramp is just the right balance of risk and satisfaction, and it pays off. If you play Hook you will get that same satisfying feeling when shooting the Windjammer ramp.

The subway hole to start Mist is also great since it can be hit with either flipper but a missed shot can luck into the hole from the pops or be totally out of control.

One of the reasons I don't care for X-Men is there are like 50 shots on the playfield and not a single one of them is satisfying. The only decent shots on that game are the left orbit through the pops (though it doesn't pay off) and the right orbit lock shot. There are so many shots that hitting any one of them consistently feels more like work than fun.

#4445 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I'd rather read that than ceaseless pony jokes that were banal at best 50 pages ago.

Watch it! Blondetall might be listening....

#4446 6 years ago

Rai >> JMHO, but it sounds like it is time for you to jump ship and let someone else get on board that will enjoy the ride. I respect that everyone has different opinions (and should) and I enjoy that you compose those opinions in a well thought out stance for a good discussion. From what you write, it sure seems like you would be better served putting your $$$ and time into another game. My impression is that there are still lots of waitlisters that want on this train.

Why not get off now and let someone else aboard?

#4447 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Watch it! Blondetall might be listening....

(I am always listening.)

Also, I neither started the pony jokes or intentionally bring them back up. I just play along. Also, 50 pages ago we had nothing better to talk about while waiting on info. Then when we got info I had to read through about 20 continuous pages of whining about artwork, so I think it evens out somehow.

#4449 6 years ago

Not sure why people are getting stressed about this. There is bound to be some drop out as things get closer to completion (and more people trying to get onboard as more details get out).

Playfield artwork is always going to be a really personal thing. I actually prefer photoshop art to a lot of classic 90s games. Take a look at the artwork on say IJ, eyes on the wrong level and a Nazi who looks Chinese. However, other people love it.

With Predator I'd rather SKIT-B go with their vision than try to please everyone. Realistically with only 250 made and just a handful coming to the UK the chance of me playing one would be minimal, so I got on the list.

Worst case scenario, I get to own my first NIB, play the crap out of it and then sell after a year or so it if it doesn't tick my boxes. Best case, get my first NIB, play the crap out of it and keep it for ever. (obviously hoping for the second....)

For me the theme and the call outs made it an easy decision. I don't expect it to do the same things as a machine for twice the money but it's a machine that's clearly being built by people who care and is going to be the only Predator themed machine out there.

Oh, and £3500 ($5000) compared to £7000 ($10,000) for a LE Metallic in the UK is a pretty big difference when I come to justifying it to the other half.

#4450 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Not sure if people are worried they won't like it, or just worried they won't be able to sell it for profit.

I have 40 machines and have never sold one, so I wouldn't know what it's like selling one for profit. There are only a few that I own that would definitely go for more than I paid for them. CC, AFM, QQ, Cyclopes, and Shadow would net me big gains. I paid more than great money for my games just so I could get great examples of the games I liked. As the new games get released in the next few years, I may begin to sell some just because I'm the only one in the house that plays them now. Some games are sitting turned off, so it would probably be good to stir up some more excitement. Seeing John Trudeau and some of the other pinball gods getting new work makes me excited about what could be coming. Maybe one of them will finally make the Jaws pin I've always wanted. Jaws was on the list with Alien, Predator, Pink Floyd, a decent Star Wars, and a few other games like that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 149.00
$ 30.00
Various Novelties
Game Room Info Shop
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside