Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 143.
#4251 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Er, not sure what the hell that means...but the new playfield should be in soon.

Exactly lol

#4252 6 years ago

My god that video is beyond a teaser, if you blink you would miss it. I mean new game, prototype and you do not stick your camera at the playfield. Someone is on some stuff.

SPFXsomething something why no video, oi vey!!!! Where is your review (long one).. :0

#4253 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Tiger- I am trying to behave these days now that I have a deputy's badge. Set a good example and all.

You are a cop? A tall, blond, cop, who likes pinball. Thumbs up for you!!!

#4254 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You are a cop? A tall, blond, cop, who likes pinball. Thumbs up for you!!!

Oh, I see, they made you a mod. Congrats!

#4255 6 years ago

Couple gifs to share in lieu of a video The one of Mac shaving was to large so I used a kitty gif instead.

Predator_-_Skull.gif
predator-mac-o.gif
83267327.gif

#4256 6 years ago

Not a cop, just a lowly moderator. I got promoted on Monday morning and have been flying under the radar a little bit. So I am a tall, blonde moderator that likes pinball

#4257 6 years ago

that cat gif kicks ass!

#4258 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Not a cop, just a lowly moderator. I got promoted on Monday morning and have been flying under the radar a little bit. So I am a tall, blonde moderator that likes pinball

Congrats Blonde!!!

#4259 6 years ago

Thanks guys!

The cat video is cracking me up.

#4260 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Let me get this straight
1. Blonde
2. Tall
3. Likes pinball

Nice!

Ps. How does the bump to moderator work? Did you get an email asking you to do it?
Is there a ceremony? Trumpets? A uniform? seriously though Im Curious how it happens?

#4261 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ps. How does the bump to moderator work? Did you get an email asking you to do it?
Is there a ceremony? Trumpets? A uniform? seriously though Im Curious how it happens?

I second this question, I'm curious as to the process as well if you would share us?

#4262 6 years ago

Alright. To defend myself for not taking any video at the show.

It's all in the pictures. Gameplay was probably worse than the last proto they brought to the show. This was rough and put together quickly just for the show. It was appreciated very much to see it. Shots were a little sloppy. Controllable post for thr orbit was a bit wonky. Flipper power eas turned down to avoid braking anything that would put it out of commision for the show. That made ramps tricky to hit and when you did they didnt come back all that fast to the flippers. You could get a feel for everything but could tell its going to be nice and smooth. Honestly if I took video of it most people would probably complain about how it played All the good stuff really was in the conversations with Kevin and Aaron.

I will get started on working on something that everyone will want once they get there game per something a little birdy told me

#4263 6 years ago

No trumpets or uniforms, but i should see if I can incorporate a secret handshake so we at least have something cool going on.

I woke up Monday morning and had an email from Robin asking if I would like to join the team. I said yes, and by the time I got to work, my title had changed to moderator. Kind of exciting to me but really not that great of a story. It took 1 day and 8 hours for anyone to notice, and even now I dont think most know or care. I did close a thread today so that got a little attention. Those who do notice have replied with "congrats?" or "yay?" as if they arent sure if it is a good thing. So far, nobody has told me off or sent me hate mail, so thats good.

#4264 6 years ago

screw you BT

#4265 6 years ago

just wanted to be the first

#4266 6 years ago

Can we send hate mail now? Seems you are expecting it.

#4267 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

No trumpets or uniforms, but i should see if I can incorporate a secret handshake so we at least have something cool going on.
I woke up Monday morning and had an email from Robin asking if I would like to join the team. I said yes, and by the time I got to work, my title had changed to moderator. Kind of exciting to me but really not that great of a story. It took 1 day and 8 hours for anyone to notice, and even now I dont think most know or care. I did close a thread today so that got a little attention. Those who do notice have replied with "congrats?" or "yay?" as if they arent sure if it is a good thing. So far, nobody has told me off or sent me hate mail, so thats good.

Seems like we should throw you a party or something. Like RobT's 100k karma party. I'll start a thread for you!

#4268 6 years ago

Well I am guessing Robin will be approaching me any day to become a Moderator
So I just want it to be know that I will need some type of uniform

// Error: Image 98613 not found // image.jpg

#4269 6 years ago

Alright, we have a full fledged party thread going on for BT now. Come join us and bring "gifs".

#4270 6 years ago

It's funny...I went planning on taking some video of the machine but when I got there spfxted was already there with his fancy camera so I figured he had it covered. Instead we played a couple of games together and BS'd with SkitB for a while, then that was the last I saw of the cigars Figures we both missed it, lol.

#4271 6 years ago

No, I swear I don't know how Whysnow got that ban vote...

#4272 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

It's all in the pictures. Gameplay was probably worse than the last proto they brought to the show. This was rough and put together quickly just for the show. It was appreciated very much to see it. Shots were a little sloppy. Controllable post for thr orbit was a bit wonky. Flipper power eas turned down to avoid braking anything that would put it out of commision for the show. That made ramps tricky to hit and when you did they didnt come back all that fast to the flippers. You could get a feel for everything but could tell its going to be nice and smooth. Honestly if I took video of it most people would probably complain about how it played All the good stuff really was in the conversations with Kevin and Aaron.

I would agree with this. A vid with the weaker flippers would've had everyone freaking out.

#4273 6 years ago

I'm craving a big video update. Man I am a pinball addict for sure. I know these guys are working hard & these things take time. I am just excited to see whats in store for us!

#4274 6 years ago

LOL Dude, everyone from this thread went to blondetall's party thread; why didn't you show up over there?

I agree, I'm ready for a video update myself but it seems they have a lot of stuff coming together even as I type this so perhaps in another week or two they will have a nearly fully functional playfield with toys and what not.

#4275 6 years ago

#10 stick around.

#4276 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

LOL Dude, everyone from this thread went to blondetall's party thread

True! Hell, let the guys take another month or two before showing us anything....
....BACK to the party...

#4278 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

» YouTube video

Happy Mothers Day!

#4279 6 years ago

Im wondering if this will be an amazing pin to buy.

#4280 6 years ago
Quoted from SummerGirl144:

Im wondering if this will be an amazing pin to buy.

Nah, buying it will suck. But owning and playing it will be sweet!

#4281 6 years ago

I thought someone here might appreciate this. If you like 80's action movies and video games, this might be the best $15 you ever spent. Soundtrack that mimics Terminator 2, Predator, and Running Man! 80's laser shows! Dragons with lasers for eyes! MICHAEL F'IN BEIHN! Check it out

The nostalgia makes my nose bleed.

#4282 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

I thought someone here might appreciate this. If you like 80's action movies and video games, this might be the best $15 you ever spent. Soundtrack that mimics Terminator 2, Predator, and Running Man! 80's laser shows! Dragons with lasers for eyes! MICHAEL F'IN BEIHN! Check it out
» YouTube video
The nostalgia makes my nose bleed.

And I forgot to mention. The opening scene is you laying waste to a Megabase, with a minigun, from a chopper, with Long Tall Sally playing in the background.

#4283 6 years ago

I ran across this picture the other night and posted it in blondetalls moderator party thread.

preddog.jpeg

#4284 6 years ago

Just sent $1,000.00 payment! Another payment will be placed in a month.

#4285 6 years ago

Well folks, I'm sorry to say but I have to drop out...I'm #140 so it will become available soon, I sent Kevin an email and requested to be dropped. I really enjoyed being part of this group, I will remain a big fan of Skidb and Predator....Hope someone else picks up this spot ASAP before I change my mind.
Kam

#4286 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Well folks, I'm sorry to say but I have to drop out...I'm #140 so it will become available soon, I sent Kevin an email and requested to be dropped. I really enjoyed being part of this group, I will remain a big fan of Skidb and Predator....Hope someone else picks up this spot ASAP before I change my mind.
Kam

Im #3 on the waitlist, now #2 ?!

#4287 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Kam

Bummer! Why not wait to see how the game
Comes together and we see a finished Prototype
Before making your decision?

#4288 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Bummer! Why not wait to see how the game
Comes together and we see a finished Prototype
Before making your decision?

I know, wish I could, but I will be relocating to a smaller house, so I need to streamline a few things. I know this thing is going to be a riot.

#4289 6 years ago

For those wanting video of predator at Allentown here is some from a video my friend John put together of th show. It's not much but you get an idea. It's near the begining of when they get into the show if you want to skip forward. He's mostly a vid guy than a pin guy.

Jim

#4290 6 years ago

Looks awesome...

#4291 6 years ago

Amazing! How did he do that?

#4293 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Im #3 on the waitlist, now #2 ?!

You might soon be #1!

#4294 6 years ago

Befores and afters.

arniebna.jpg skullbna.jpg

#4295 6 years ago

I wasn't really stressing on Arnie but I admit it's an improvement.

The skull is looking good, too.

#4296 6 years ago

Arnie's shoulder looks much better.

Skull is better, if you look a page or two back at a gif someone posted, you can see why the skull was originally red and has the thick looking blood.

I still like this one better though, but not sure if it clashes with everything else

V_5180.jpg

#4297 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Kam

I wanted # 140,.... Hmmm....

#4298 6 years ago

I mean, i think the playfield art as a whole is great. I think we could all look at any machine we currently own and pick 5 things we would've liked to change or made better. We're lucky they're accepting the feedback the way they are.

#4299 6 years ago

Color of the skull is better and Arnold's shoulder looks much better too! Very nice work by the artist. I'd still vote that the blood looks a little gelatinous looking vs. the streaked look like the blood on that area just below the skull. However, I would vote for this blood vs. the splatter paint version that we first saw. Additionally, since I'm a nit picker by nature (hey, that's part of my job!), I would change the hue of the skull and make it a tad yellower/cream colored.

#4300 6 years ago

Arnie looks great, no issues with him now. I still don't like the skull. It has what looks like a blue hue to it now, and the blood still looks like jam. I wouldn't care so much if it wasn't for the fact that it's a pretty prominent part of the artwork and directly above the flippers, so I'll see it quite a bit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 400.00
Playfields
Maple Street Sign Shop
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 10.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 9.00
$ 199.99
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside