View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 143.
#4201 10 years ago

Shhhhhh! (now everyone will know) Ted_&_Caan.jpgTed_&_Caan.jpg

#4202 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'm sure. I did plenty in that area...Fanex, etc...Come to Chiller and hang out sometime!

I used to belong to Fanex and help out at the cons...small world We might head to Chiller this summer. I'll hit you up if we make it to one.

#4203 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Shhhhhh! (now everyone will know)

Cool stuff man! Now I will have to watch some of those movies.

#4204 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

I'm pretty sure I know what it will be already, but if anybody has any cool ideas, I'd love to hear them

I think if you went the video games route again, Zelda could be one of the most complete pins out there. Everything you need for a pin theme. Of course, that might demand more than a retheme.

So, I'm still stickin with Gyromite.

#4205 10 years ago

Check out This Thing of Ours. We had a pretty good budget. I actually produced, co-directed and wrote it. We had James Caan, Frank Vincent, Vincent Pastore, Pat Cooper, Chuck Zito...and more...

#4206 10 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I used to belong to Fanex and help out at the cons...small world

Then you remember the Ted & Fred Show....

#4207 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Then you remember the Ted & Fred Show....

Holy shit! I remember you now Damnit never put the 2 together.

#4208 10 years ago

Just tell me that's not you on the avatar!

#4209 10 years ago

No not me Ted. Just looked ya up on IMDB. Here is mine

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1845221/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

#4210 10 years ago

Excellent! Thanks Mike. I hope to see you and share a few cigars at Chiller in October.

#4211 10 years ago

Sheesh!!...I'm posting here and missed a meeting!

#4212 10 years ago

Did my begging for a video in a sweet way work yet?

#4213 10 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ok Kevin, how about the triangular targeting laser? Maybe you can atleast throw it on the DMD...in the hunt mode maybe?

I know something about this. Nothing can be said now but don't worry about it is all I can say.

#4214 10 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

I think if you went the video games route again, Zelda could be one of the most complete pins out there. Everything you need for a pin theme. Of course, that might demand more than a retheme.
So, I'm still stickin with Gyromite.
» YouTube video

Funny you said that. It may of been a topic of conversation this weekend

#4215 10 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I know something about this. Nothing can be said now but don't worry about it is all I can say.

SPILL the BEANS! There are no secrets in Predator club.

#4216 10 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ok Kevin, how about the triangular targeting laser? Maybe you can atleast throw it on the DMD...in the hunt mode maybe?

If they don't, I will.

http://www.sears.com/fieldsport-tactical-laser-tri-beam-red-laser-predator/p-SPM464781614P

#4217 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

SPILL the BEANS! There are no secrets in Predator club.

The First Rule of Predator Club....

#4218 10 years ago

I know I may sound crazy but after seeing the work put into the Duck Hunt pin, a project just for fun with nothing at stake, made me alot more relaxed about Predator. This pin will be awesome!

Jason

#4219 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I feel like the grammar police (and seriously I'm not trying to be a smart ass or overly critical), but the more realistic skull is the one you are saying is "old" looking - bone isn't bleach-white unless you let it sit out in the sun forever or treat it. The freshest skull is the one that was scrapped (which sucks, because it would look GREAT on the lower playfield and not 'Grape jelly' like the one on there now), but I hope tou guys reconsider the art choice because the one listed By Habo above is what it would like like if the Pred just cleaned off all if the tissue on his 'new' trophy.

For truth. Anyone who's ever eaten a chicken leg or beef rib can attest to this.

Regardless the lilly #FFFFFF chalk white is overpowering. As was pointed out, the much more subdued white of the other skulls would be much less distracting. In any case, the bloody bits look crazy.

I still have no real issue with Dutch's shoulder. Hopefully that'l hold after the Tacoma show.

Can't wait!!!

#4220 10 years ago

Weird Blood beading look . Apollo Creed Looks a little funny and not much like him / All else rocks . Shoulder does not bother me as much as carl weathers face . Cab and Head are awesome and anything they do to it bothers me not as it is the Playfield that is what you are looking at and playing . So ,that is what you must be happy with and live with in the end . As far as what I hear of gameplay and rules . OUT OF THE BALLPARK / These guys are doing great and they will want the Playfield just right ,of that I am sure . All in here

I'm gonna have me some fun !!I'm gonna have me some fun! untitled.pnguntitled.png

#4221 10 years ago

Still no video.

#4222 10 years ago

DILLON_predator.gifDILLON_predator.gif

#4223 10 years ago

predator.gifpredator.gif

#4224 10 years ago

I absolutely loved the DMD animation of the guys shooting up the jungle when I played it at Allentown. I forget what mode it was called, but it was great stuff!

#4225 10 years ago

4200 posts and going strong. Of course, we're back in "sit, wait, and post pics/videos to pass the time" mode.

#4227 10 years ago

For those wanting to see video, I didn't take any sorry, but I was watching a few vids from TNT (Todd Tuckney?) about the Allentown show this weekend and I noticed a few seconds of footage that his camerman took as he passed by Predator. He made a couple of comments. Sorry I can't find the link but will post it when I do.

ok, I think its this long video Check around the 13 minute mark for a few seconds of Predator.

#4229 10 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

For those wanting to see video, I didn't take any sorry, but I was watching a few vids from TNT (Todd Tuckney?) about the Allentown show this weekend and I noticed a few seconds of footage that his camerman took as he passed by Predator. He made a couple of comments. Sorry I can't find the link but will post it when I do.
ok, I think its this long video Check around the 13 minute mark for a few seconds of Predator.
» YouTube video

That few seconds just got my excitement levels back up . Not so concerned about the cab and playfield clashing, it looked great and much better than the the stills made it look.great job guys,can't wait!

#4230 10 years ago

Blows my mind that a major show and no one took any good video?!!!!!? Damn you all, you need to take notes from the Minnesota crew getting first ever video of Metallica out the door just hours after it was unboxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4231 10 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Blows my mind that a major show and no one took any good video?!!!!!? Damn you all, you need to take notes from the Minnesota crew getting first ever video of Metallica out the door just hours after it was unboxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swear to god its a conspiracy..

#4232 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

4200 posts and going strong. Of course, we're back in "sit, wait, and post pics/videos to pass the time" mode.

Tell us a story to pass the time. Something with ponies and boobs and this thread will catch fire immediately!

#4233 10 years ago

Something with ponies and boobs and this thread will catch fire

Waxing.jpgWaxing.jpg bloatedcowsnewholland.jpgbloatedcowsnewholland.jpg

#4235 10 years ago

Tell us a story to pass the time. Something with ponies and boobs and this thread will catch fire immediately!

Yikes not what I had in mind hope this will clear the pallet

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4236 10 years ago

I'll take the pony with red nose thanks...

#4237 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

I actually picked up a Special Force this past weekend, as well (big thanks to Great Lakes Modular!), but it is just too far gone to repair (what do you expect for 150 bucks?), so it will be another retheme project.

Wow! That's two of us Kevin.
I had one set up in the hotel room but we were working on it more than playing
It's all good now.

I saw the one at GLM's booth and even offered him a few bucks for a couple of plastics that are damaged on mine. If you don't plan to keep them for your re-theme, I'm your man

I got it with the intention of maybe one day doing a re-theme as well... but it's so cool I may just leave it alone.

#4238 10 years ago

What? No video? I don't understand?

#4239 10 years ago

I dont know who I feel more sorry for... those cows or the poor girl who obviously lost half her skirt in a freak farming accident. I like how unimpressed the horses are with the whole situation.

Seriously though, all these people get to see Predator in person and not one thought to take a video? Was it just that overwhelming or what??

Tiger- I am trying to behave these days now that I have a deputy's badge. Set a good example and all.

#4240 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I dont know who I feel more sorry for... those cows or the poor girl who obviously lost half her skirt in a freak farming accident. I like how unimpressed the horses are with the whole situation.
Seriously though, all these people get to see Predator in person and not one thought to take a video? Was it just that overwhelming or what??
Tiger- I am trying to behave these days now that I have a deputy's badge. Set a good example and all.

I saw at least 2 guys take video. There was a guy that had a tripod setup. Maybe search youtube for allentown pinball 2013 to see if there has been any uploads.

#4242 10 years ago

Yeah, wow! I brought the camera just for that purpose. As I said, I got sooo wrapped up playing and getting the behind the scenes dope, I just forgot!

#4244 10 years ago

Ted!!! You've got a freaking camera in your avatar pic. (I love how that always gets underlined and linked to the Avatar game every time I type it, lol.) Next time I expect you to do a full 2 hour high def movie. The Playing of Predator: The Movie... written, directed, and starring Ted.

#4245 10 years ago

The Playing of Predator:

I shall do so!

Clapper_board.gifClapper_board.gif

#4246 10 years ago

Ok my excitement is coming back, we need some video and some more progress pics and some more reveals

#4247 10 years ago

When the final playfield art comes in, we'll get an update...

#4248 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

When the final playfield art comes in, we'll get an update...

So what you're saying is wish in one hand and you know in the other and see which one fills up faster?

#4249 10 years ago

Er, not sure what the hell that means...but the new playfield should be in soon.

#4250 10 years ago

alt translite art is in

947243_532293673499843_614215270_n.jpg947243_532293673499843_614215270_n.jpg

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.