Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 143.
#3651 6 years ago

Have you seen House of Mormon??

#3652 6 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Oh, how I wish there was a market for Orgazmo. Probably in my top 5 favorites of all time. I could come up with so many ideas for an Orgazmo table that I just can't share here because to even call them by name would get the mods on me pretty hard for language

If you guys were to make Orgazmo im in. "And MEEEE! Choda Boy!"

#3653 6 years ago

Ok, but there is a little disclaimer here: First, Predator CABS WILL NOT BE BLUE. Secondly, I just stood up and took some pics as it stands in my garage. These photos really don't do the cab justice, but you can get a good idea of the build quality and layout of how everything is put together.

What is the length of the backbox?

#3654 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Have you seen House of Mormon??

Do you mean the Book of Mormon broadway show the South Park creators wrote?

#3657 6 years ago

We haven't had any heat issues with the new power supply yet, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Atta boy!

#3658 6 years ago
Quoted from jsalce:

What is the length of the backbox?

28.75"

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#3660 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Now you're a man, a man man man.
» YouTube video

Ah yes, the ever-present quality of pinside content. There is hope for our future. Some of the best of the worst our society has ever created. Lackluster talent, apathy, drug use, misguided lust for the temporal... it all comes together sometimes and creates a timeless audio/visual treasure.

#3661 6 years ago

I don't want to sound like a queer or nothing, but i think a unicorn multiball would be kick ass!

#3662 6 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

I don't want to sound like a queer or nothing, but i think a unicorn multiball would be kick ass!

I have a few gays friends, and I have never heard them say that. So i think you are safe from sounding gay.

#3663 6 years ago

So are the overall cab dimensions similar to 90s era B/W

I may have missed it, but will cab art be silk screened decals that are applied to the cab?
or some of the new direct print to wood things that are happening?

Any chance of having the entire inside of the cab finished/painted to the same quality of the rest? I really hate bare mdf/plywood as it grabs dirt.

Last question. Is this made out of plywood or MDF? I personally prefer plywood for the entire thing and dislike how many cabs are mdf bottoms. I never understood the reason unless it was just for cost savings from B/W (likely the case).

#3664 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I think I can resist anything else.

Jay and Silent Bob?

Quoted from shootar:

This cracked me up hard.

Quoted from Whysnow:

will cab art be silk screened decals that are applied to the cab?
or some of the new direct print to wood things that are happening?

The direct to wood printing for the cab would be super costly and, since we don't have one of those printers in-house or anywhere near us, it would slow us down by a ton.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Is this made out of plywood or MDF? I personally prefer plywood for the entire thing and dislike how many cabs are mdf bottoms. I never understood the reason unless it was just for cost savings from B/W (likely the case).

I believe it's 3/4" plywood all the way around. I never understood the MDF bottoms, either.

#3665 6 years ago

Jay and Silent Bob?

Is this a hint?

#3666 6 years ago

Jay and Silent Bob?

Oh stop.

#3667 6 years ago

I would also be in on an Orgazmo pin. The shooter mechanism could the gun and it could make that funny sound every time you plunge the ball with the shaker motor in full effect.

#3668 6 years ago

Wow this thread has really derailed and is scraping the bottom now. How about talking about Predator?

#3669 6 years ago

What do you want to talk about?

#3670 6 years ago

Tell us a little more about the unhelmeted Predator face....

#3671 6 years ago

How about a UV nugget?

#3672 6 years ago

How about a morsel of a nugget. Everyone is asleep, no one will see...shhhh

#3673 6 years ago

Next title

Quoted from SkitBPinball:What do you want to talk about?

Next Title

#3674 6 years ago

I don't think THAT'S gonna happen. (unless Kevin has been drinking and let's it slip)

#3675 6 years ago

Skit-B........PLEASE make a Kevin Smith pin. Give me the entire Jersey trilogy in one game.

Stinkpalm Wizard Mode!

#3676 6 years ago

Noooooooooooo!

#3677 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yessssssssssss!

Fixed that for ya, buddy!

#3678 6 years ago
Quoted from mrpostman:

How about a UV nugget?

+1 on this type of Nugget

#3679 6 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Fixed that for ya, buddy!

Thanks! Phew!....what was I thinking...

#3680 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Tell us a little more about the unhelmeted Predator face....

Aww, don't ask me to share stuff that isn't done yet, it ruins the surprise!

Quoted from riggy469:

Stinkpalm Wizard Mode!

Sweet Jesus, no lol

Quoted from Concretehardt:

+1 on this type of Nugget

I'll try to have something up here soon. UV layer is coming together kind of as one-big-job deal, but I'll see if I can get the artists to isolate a major part of it for me to get at least a proper teaser out there.

#3681 6 years ago

I'll try to have something up here soon. UV layer is coming together kind of as one-big-job deal, but I'll see if I can get the artists to isolate a major part of it for me to get at least a proper teaser out there.

Er, don't do it tonight...gotta get some sleep...

#3682 6 years ago

Will the cab have built in cabinet protectors? Is it pre-tapped for a shaker? Are you supporting a shaker?

Sorry if these have been answered...I couldn't see through the weeds of this thread.

#3683 6 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Is it pre-tapped for a shaker? Are you supporting a shaker?

I think that's a firm ah tive

#3684 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I think that's a firm ah tive

I don't think they have confirmed yet whether it will come pre drilled for the shaker but did say it would be coded for the shaker. I might have missed a post on it though.

#3685 6 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Next title

Next Title

We're all working to try and convince them to do Orgazmo at the moment. "Stunt Cock Multi Ball".

#3686 6 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Is it pre-tapped for a shaker?

The answer last week was they'll look into it.

I'll talk to Noah about it today. Remind me to get back with you on that.

#3687 6 years ago

I suspect stern pre-drills the holes, so they only need to make "1" cabinet for all models (including LEs which ship with factory shakers). So it makes life easier for them, and we benefit later by having the holes there.

Skit-b would have to take on extra work for us with no benefit to themselves other than making us happy (and they don't even get to sell us a shaker).

#3688 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I suspect stern pre-drills the holes, so they only need to make "1" cabinet for all models (including LEs which ship with factory shakers). So it makes life easier for them, and we benefit later by having the holes there.
Skit-b would have to take on extra work for us with no benefit to themselves other than making us happy (and they don't even get to sell us a shaker).

Not all the LE's come with shakers from Stern. They seem to be backing away from that little add on.

#3689 6 years ago

Yeah, let's not give them any extra work!

#3690 6 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Stinkpalm Wizard Mode!

You managed to zero in on one of the few utterly unfunny tropes in those movies.

Shaker motor, shaker motor, shaker motor!

Maybe I'm selfish, but since I have no interest at all in a shaker for this pin, I guess I'd just as soon not have unnecessary holes drilled into the cabinet. It's cool they programmed the thing for you guys though. The single only place that seems to make sense is when Blaine or Mac fires the 134 but other than that I just don't get the draw.

Then again, I also turn off my 360 controllers', so, I guess I'm just a stick in the mud.

#3691 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Maybe I'm selfish, but since I have no interest at all in a shaker for this pin

Put me on that list as well...

#3692 6 years ago

(Must behave, must refrain from talking about good vibrations...)

And while I do appreciate the option for a shaker, please don't worry about pre-drilling. I have a drill, I know how to use it.

#3693 6 years ago

LOL - you guys are hilarious. I just wanted a simple "yes" or "no." I honestly don't care one way or the other.

That being said, I think a shaker does nothing but add to the play experience when integrated correctly. I think it's just "meh" in Tron, but quite visceral in AC/DC.

#3694 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I have a drill, I know how to use it.

#3695 6 years ago

I woke up this morning and checked my emails as usual. Top of the pile was an email from SkitB Pinball.

The gist of the email was this"

Maddog, some sorry sucker pulled out when it was put up or shut up. Its go time, you in or you out?

I'm officially in.

Since I'm in,The only comment I have is on the playfield art. It needs to be harder and raunchier. The lines are too soft and cartoonish. More Heavy Metal (magazine)/ graphic novelish and less sunday morning newspaper comics.

Looking at the first playfield artwork, The feeling I had reminded of the intro to Journey Separate ways. I would like it to be more intro to Smashing Pumpkins Rocket.

Thanks a bunch!!!

#3696 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I woke up this morning and checked my emails as usual. Top of the pile was an email from SkitB Pinball.
The gist of the email was this"
Maddog, some sorry sucker pulled out when it was put up or shut up. Its go time, you in or you out?
I'm officially in.

This must mean ive moved from 9th to 8th on the wait list!

#3697 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

(Must behave, must refrain from talking about good vibrations...)

Excuse me, but I think you missed the sign that says, "Don't feed the animals".

This bunch doesn't need any encouragement!

#3698 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

We're all working to try and convince them to do Orgazmo at the moment. "Stunt Cock Multi Ball".

This might be a little deep of a reference, but the two-ball would have to take place on the volcano set...

Quoted from blondetall:

talking about good vibrations...

You're doing this to yourself...

Quoted from navajas:

I also turn off my 360 controllers', so, I guess I'm just a stick in the mud.

That makes me one, as well.

Quoted from corvair61:

This must mean ive moved from 9th to 8th on the wait list!

Probably

#3699 6 years ago

Sweet...looks like I might have moved from 15 to 14 on the waiting list...I'm ready to get that email as well stating I can officially be in the top 250!

#3700 6 years ago

Is there going to be any kind of an update on the production order now that we've bumped down and moved around a little? I know it's still likely to change some, but just wondering how much closer I've gotten to the half-way point.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 17.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BK Pinball
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Decals
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 28.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside