View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 143.
#301 11 years ago

Maybe 3 Stooges....
Ohhhhh, the Baron of Greymatter! Why I outta! (insert eyepoke)

#302 11 years ago

I am leaving for chicago tomorrow morning but wont make it to the expo till thursday. Can't wait to meet Kevin and the Skitb team and of course play Predator. WOO HOOO!

#303 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I wanna give a +1 to skit-b if they decide to make Pin #2 Aliens. How sweet would it be to have the alien head on the playfield where the mouth opens and that second smaller mouth comes out and grabs the ball? Make it happen skit-b

The Warriors! Battling against each gang for final multiball showdown with the Rogues!

#304 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

A) You'll probably sell out in Chicago.

Would be pretty nice

Quoted from spfxted:

B) I thought Kevin said it would NOT be Alien or Aliens.

Yes, I did say that. I've still never seen an Alien(s) movie (does Prometheus count?) besides the AVP stuff, so even if we did decide to go for it I don't think we could do it justice.

Quoted from starfighter:

making a pin out of TNES would leave me scratching my head as well.

Me too, but out of all the bad ideas we've had, The Neverending Story was the most fun to entertain. Falcor ramps that drop balls in a garbage dumpster? That would be pretty sweet

#305 11 years ago

I gotta say, I'm pumped about the adult language . . . I know that may sound juvinile of me, but all the little kid themes (and even my beloved XMen is really teenage theme) are getting to me. This is going to rock!

#306 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

That deserves a thread Ted . A full sound off/count thread - you do the honors.

Father Ted reference?

#307 11 years ago

I vote Futurama or Big Lebowski for pin #2 please!!!!

#308 11 years ago

Lebowski would be the best, so many quotes, music and mode possibilities.

#309 11 years ago

"Nihilist Battle Multi-Ball!!"

#310 11 years ago

Father Ted reference?

Easy...my son....

dracula_to_bat.gifdracula_to_bat.gif

#311 11 years ago

Seriously Kevin. No Aliens? Not even once?

Predator and Aliens are practically related! (No I'm not talking about comics or team-up movies)

#312 11 years ago

Boondock Saints or Big Lebowski.

Wait, wait wait. IDEA!!!

Big Lebowski VS. Boondock Saints.

I win the world.

#313 11 years ago

The Neverending Story would be pretty sweet... So many iconic characters and such a good story. Is that novel old enough that you wouldn't have to worry about licensing (assuming you created your own imagery and didn't want to copy the movie)? gotta imagine that'd make things easier if you didn't have any additional legal mumbo-jumbo to deal with...

#314 11 years ago

It does baffle me how one can be such a Predator fan and have NEVER seen an Alien(s) movie!! Predator and Alien(s) are like peas and carrots! (A Forrest Gump pin would be hilarious) But seriously, see the 2nd one, Aliens, Bill Paxton is worth it alone.

#315 11 years ago

I agree.... you MUST take a time out and watch Alien(s). If not 1 & 2, then just Aliens. You can skip the rest.

#316 11 years ago

Game over man.....

#317 11 years ago

Last post from me about Aliens. Two "Aliens in 5 seconds" clips (which are longer than 5 seconds), notice the genius of Bill Paxton.

#318 11 years ago

Bill Paxton is the only man alive to have been killed by a Terminator, an Alien, and a Predator.

Aliens would be pretty damned awesome. Thing is, as wonderful as the Dark Hourse source material is, the Vs. movies are indescribably shitty. A stand alone Aliens? With smart gun spinners? Drop ship and APC loops? Pulse Rifle pops? Hot stuff right there.

#319 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Bill Paxton is the only man alive to have been killed by a Terminator, an Alien, and a Predator.

Survive a couple tornado's and 3 wife's at the same time.

#320 11 years ago

Oh damn! To answer all the Stern comic book machines Skit B could do Orgazmo! I bet dollars to beer and doughnuts Matt and Trey would do custom voices if you wanted.

EDIT: "Now sink your ball deep in that hole Chodda Boy!"

#321 11 years ago

Alien(s) would be sweat! Take the Aliens attack from aliens with the sentry guns that could easily be the best multiball in pinball ever if scripted right.

#322 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Oh damn! To answer all the Stern comic book machines Skit B could do Orgazmo! I bet dollars to beer and doughnuts Matt and Trey would do custom voices if you wanted.

I'd be into this... but may be the only person that would be into Cannibal! The Musical Pin

#323 11 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

I'd be into this... but may be the only person that would be into Cannibal! The Musical Pin

"You lookin' at my EYE?!"

#324 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Aliens would be pretty damned awesome. Thing is, as wonderful as the Dark Hourse source material is, the Vs. movies are indescribably shitty. A stand alone Aliens? With smart gun spinners? Drop ship and APC loops? Pulse Rifle pops? Hot stuff right there.

Dude! Lance Henrikson!

Terminator = Terminator

Alien = Aliens

Predator = Aliens vs. Predator

#325 11 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

If they decided to make that, I would have a super shpadoinkle day!

#326 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I vote Futurama or Big Lebowski for pin #2 please!!!!

Futurama! My absolute favorite show ever!!!!

#327 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

" Now you're a man, a manny, manny, man" Classic

I'd buy it today

#328 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Dude! Lance Henrikson!
Terminator = Terminator
Alien = Aliens
Predator = Aliens vs. Predator

Good try, but, Aliens vs. Predator is not a real movie so it doesn't count.

#329 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I agree.... you MUST take a time out and watch Alien(s). If not 1 & 2, then just Aliens. You can skip the rest.

+1. AlienS and AVP 1 are the ones to watch. Would be a crime to not make an Alien pin after Predator.

#330 11 years ago

Seeing how well these guys have tackled Predator with an "Adult Theme" I would love them to keep that going and tackle a horror themed Pin - and there are so many viable options to chose from... as I just mentioned in another thread Return of the Living Dead or any of the Evil Dead Films would make me drool.. but there are soooooo many more. Texas Chainsaw... Friday the 13th... So many viable options that would make the horror collectors foam at the mouth.

#331 11 years ago

Ok, Kevin...if no Alien...how about John Carpenter's The Thing? We got your flying saucers, aliens, monsters, flame throwers...er, no women.....hmmmmm

#332 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

This post will have me humming the "Now You're A Man" theme song all weekend. Orgazmo is one of my all-time favorite movies, but seriously, it's not exactly the most well-known of licenses out there. I could think of SO many voice call-outs you could use for that game, though... How about an "A$$-F*ck Twins" two-ball? "Stunt-c*ck" add-a-ball? That's just the tip of that iceberg!

#333 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

This post will have me humming the "Now You're A Man" theme song all weekend. Orgazmo is one of my all-time favorite movies, but seriously, it's not exactly the most well-known of licenses out there. I could think of SO many voice call-outs you could use for that game, though... How about an "A$$-F*ck Twins" two-ball? "Stunt-c*ck" add-a-ball? That's just the tip of that iceberg!

Hey enough! I thought we said we weren't gonna do hamster style anymore.

Seriously though, I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but I think unicorns are kickass.

I had to edit this. Buick Century multiball?

#334 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Just updated on the other thread, but after going through the original 31 page post we are at 34% of machines sold going to Pinsiders. We are at 85 right now.

Been on the list for awhile, but never posted it up #119 so +1

BTW Skit those shirts look awesome, don't remember if you were going to have any at expo for sale or not? Anyone recall?

#335 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I got my number today and you're never believe it I got number 154!
That's clearly a reference to the Great Schism of 1054 AD, when the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches parted ways.

Some go left, others go right.

Dan

#336 11 years ago

Ha!Dude!

"Stunt C8ck!", could be the ball save. It should be the really lethargic disinterested one, you know? You suck so bad the game has to bring in the stunt c@ck.

Hahaha! T-Rex BASH TOY!!!

Come on guys, come on. Do another 250! Everyone I know will buy one. Hell, I know a guy who'd sell his wife's wedding ring for one! That only another 244 or so left to go.

#337 11 years ago

As much as Aliens would be cool, we've already established on other threads that there would be monster appetite for a Lebowski pin, assuming the license could be had.
So much rich material and pure comedy. I think humour is seriously lacking in pinball. MM is only mildly funny and its a huge hit. I would definitely be first in line for this title and it would sit proudly next to my tron. Can't have enough of the dude.

I think it would be great if SkitB carved out a niche for adult and slightly less mainstream themes/licenses.

#338 11 years ago

My wife gave me this book a few years back. It's awesome. Written by the dudes that started the LewbowskiFest... speaking of which, that would be a good audience for this pin. Would be an easy sell of a 250 run. I'd be down in a heart beat.

lebowski_book_cover.jpglebowski_book_cover.jpg

#339 11 years ago

btw... maybe we should start a new thread about future skit-b games and leave this one back to Predator which should be generating some news this weekend.

I don't want to be so forward to do it, but if someone else would like to maybe it would be a good idea and help make the case for a skit-b forum on pinside.

#340 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

As much as Aliens would be cool, we've already established on other threads that there would be monster appetite for a Lebowski pin, assuming the license could be had.
So much rich material and pure comedy. I think humour is seriously lacking in pinball. MM is only mildly funny and its a huge hit. I would definitely be first in line for this title and it would sit proudly next to my tron. Can't have enough of the dude.
I think it would be great if SkitB carved out a niche for adult and slightly less mainstream themes/licenses.

I am in 100% if this happens! The demand is obvious! The adult nature of skitB fits perfect. Lebowski and pinball go together like ham and eggs!

#341 11 years ago

Man, Orgazmo was awesome. Haven't seen it since 2001; that would be an awesome theme; just the adult nature of the theme would generate some sales. It is so little known that many would think it was an original theme!!!! Ha!

#342 11 years ago

If we're throwing out suggestions, they need to do a hockey themed pin some justice (since all others suck arse).

There really should be a Slapshot movie pin...Hanson Brothers three ball multiball, harass Handrahan (orbit shots to with samples from movie "she's a lesbian", etc from that scene). C'mon man, that's pin gold! Haha

#343 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

btw... maybe we should start a new thread about future skit-b games and leave this one back to Predator which should be generating some news this weekend.
I don't want to be so forward to do it, but if someone else would like to maybe it would be a good idea and help make the case for a skit-b forum on pinside.

I think you are right on this one, it would be great to have a sub forum and at the least split up the posts and start a new new thread for the Predator expo madness. I think skit-b has found their niche in the market.

#344 11 years ago

Just to follow up the Orgazmo suggestion, my wife now hates that movie without seeing it because i played that song three times; hillarous stuff.

#345 11 years ago

Guys I love the niche of the big lebowski. But ic Predator is a hit (which it will be) we.should be talking about the kids in the B to be going bigger than 250. I mean, I'd think they'd have deserved it by then.........seriously i only have room for one pin!! Hahha

#346 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Guys I love the niche of the big lebowski. But ic Predator is a hit (which it will be) we.should be talking about the kids in the B to be going bigger than 250. I mean, I'd think they'd have deserved it by then.........seriously i only have room for one pin!! Hahha

No way; let the other manufacturers do the G rated pins. Skip should be an adult only brand in my view; that would rock.

#347 11 years ago

So, this might be a fun little tidbit to drop down here for those of you who couldn't make it out to the Chicago Expo this weekend...

EDITED OUT

Post edited by SkitBPinball : Change of plans

#348 11 years ago

Awesome.

#349 11 years ago

Wow sell out time.

#350 11 years ago

I absolutely approve. Now we just need more tidbits and pics for us poor people still at work and not at expo. Pretty pretty please?

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.