View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 143.
#2951 11 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

The MPE did open at 8AM today but SkitB speaks on Saturday @ 5PM, I hope we don't have do wait that long!

I won't make it to 5pm. Will stroke out with excitement before then . . .

#2952 11 years ago

Really!! 100 new posts and nothing? I read through 100 new posts and thought sure theyre was something. We need a thread for updates only.

#2953 11 years ago

"Stick Around "
I'm sure its coming!

#2954 11 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

"It looks tits" Is that a strange American expression? I'm hoping it means good rather than crap!
Looking forward to the photos of the playfield

Tits are always awesome. Well, except fake tits, those are blasphemy. But "tits" implies real tits, simply by omission of qualifier, and therefore, also implies awesome. Little, big, round, hemispherical, heavy, perky, squashy, firm, pointy, hangy, all awesome. Therefore, the artwork is also all kinds of awesome.

You want to get into strange phrases, sayings and idioms, let's talk about, "Smoking a fag", "Spotted Dick", "Bob's your Uncle", and, "I'm on the piss".

Just sayin'.

#2955 11 years ago

And here I am stupidly thinking there is going to be an update, and all I find is tit discussion. Sigh... men.

#2956 11 years ago

Can't blame us for being distracted by tits....

Anyway "spotted dick" is mild.. try Googling "brains faggots". I kid you not...... kind of think a rebranding might help export sales a bit.

Anyway, now we've established it means good bring on the pics....

#2957 11 years ago

Just reminding us why we're all here...

predator_zap.gifpredator_zap.gif

#2958 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

And here I am stupidly thinking there is going to be an update, and all I find is tit discussion. Sigh... men.

Now blondetall, you of all people would not want men to suddenly stop being fascinated with boobs. As my Mom always says, "What can you do? It's survival of the species. We made them this way."

#2959 11 years ago

I don't mind the discussion, I just wanted to see some Predator pics. If I wanted to see tits, I'd just look down. I'm rocking about 7 inches of cleavage today, which is even distracting my gay boss.
They just aren't as exciting when you have your own. But yes, they are useful in certain situations. Playing pinball is not one of them. And now we're back on topic...

#2960 11 years ago

I don't know, you might be able to get some extra leverage into a nudge or something.

#2961 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I'm rocking about 7 inches of cleavage today

Pix or it didn't happen...

#2962 11 years ago

I'm sure they want to unveil the playfield art at their seminar. I do hope that pics are shared with us soon after that happens. We have many buyers on Pinside and we all know how impatient us pinheads can be.

Quoted from ChadNC:

Really!! 100 new posts and nothing? I read through 100 new posts and thought sure theyre was something. We need a thread for updates only.

If I get time after the next big update I may start a thread reporting the information on the machine and keeping it closed from comments. That is of course if some of you would want me to otherwise I won't waste the time.

#2963 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Out of all 650 posts you made this week, this is BY FAR your best one!!!!!!

#2964 11 years ago

Oh, I think there were 3 or 4 on the other thread....

#2965 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

If I get time after the next big update I may start a thread reporting the information on the machine and keeping it closed from comments. That is of course if some of you would want me to otherwise I won't waste the time.

That would be awesome! Many people have requested this; I think it may require Skip-B to have their own sub-forum or to sticky the post though so the updates can be read.

Skip-B getting their own sub-forum, they are bigtime now!

#2967 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That would be awesome! Many people have requested this; I think it may require Skip-B to have their own sub-forum or to sticky the post though so the updates can be read.
Skip-B getting their own sub-forum, they are bigtime now!

Skit-B

#2968 11 years ago

Sorry, side effect of typing while on a conference call.

#2970 11 years ago

Wow this thread still sucks!!! Please skit b hurry up and start a new one even if you have no new info to add,at least i'll never have to come back on this one ever again

#2972 11 years ago

I'm sure they want to unveil the playfield art at their seminar. I do hope that pics are shared with us soon after that happens. We have many buyers on Pinside and we all know how impatient us pinheads can be.

Yes please!

#2973 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I don't mind the discussion, I just wanted to see some Predator pics. If I wanted to see tits, I'd just look down. I'm rocking about 7 inches of cleavage today, which is even distracting my gay boss.
They just aren't as exciting when you have your own. But yes, they are useful in certain situations. Playing pinball is not one of them. And now we're back on topic...

wait.... no need to get back on topic so fast!

#2974 11 years ago

No one post anything until there is real info, that way we will know by the new post count.

Starting .... Now!

#2975 11 years ago
Quoted from Montu32:

Wow this thread still sucks!!! Please skit b hurry up and start a new one even if you have no new info to add,at least i'll never have to come back on this one ever again

Like it wont turn in to the same thing within hours.

#2976 11 years ago

I may start a thread reporting the information on the machine and keeping it closed from comments. That is of course if some of you would want me to otherwise I won't waste the time.

do it! please!

#2977 11 years ago

Okay I will work on it. Please help me out by not posting in it if you see it open as I will have to delete the post to make sure it is 100% information on the pin. Favorite the thread and it will make it easier for you to keep track of I will bump it to the front page from time to time to help you all find it. It will be called 'Predator Updates'. It will take some time to compile the info so please cut me some slack I'm just trying to help make it easier on those that want information on the pin.

#2978 11 years ago

You are THE DUDE!!

#2979 11 years ago

Damn it.........20 new threads and no update! oh wait I am one of them contributing to the new threads.

Did somebody say cleavage?

#2980 11 years ago

Did somebody say cleavage?

arnold_pects_flex.gifarnold_pects_flex.gif

#2981 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

81586756.gif81586756.gif

#2982 11 years ago

If that's 7" of cleavage I've got 10" of something else.

And I don't.

Anyone else checking this site four times an hour today?

#2983 11 years ago

I am innocent!

#2984 11 years ago

NEW Official Official Thread for Predator updates...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

#2985 11 years ago

I'd say Frolic's chick is about a C cup, with some help from her Miracle Bra. I'm quite a few letters down the alphabet from that. I did post a pic way back when, hidden somewhere in this very thread, but with 60 pages good luck finding it.

Glad TigerLaw is also goofing off on Pinside while at work.

Ted... I don't think you ever leave Pinside.

Funny how tits and cleavage get mentioned and suddenly there's 20 posts in the hour I wasn't on here.

#2986 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Ted... I don't think you ever leave Pinside.

I don't...I have that chip in my head.

#2987 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I did post a pic way back when, hidden somewhere in this very thread, but with 60 pages good luck finding it.

Challenge accepted and completed; page 45.

#2988 11 years ago

Help me go to bed with the satisfaction of seeing post #3000 today... it's already close to 11pm local time! So... More cleavage please ?

Alternatively, Predator PF artwork images would do...

#2989 11 years ago

(Glad to see that oopsallberrys had 30 minutes to kill to look for a picture.) lol

#2990 11 years ago

More cleavage please ?

bettyboopangel.gifbettyboopangel.gif

#2992 11 years ago

About 2 hours till i arrive at mpe. Camera is charged and ready, but forgot the cpu at home. I kniw... dumbass attack...

I have the wifes tablet so i can try to figure out how to take and post pics with it. I am going to be mighty pissed if i made the trip over and there is nothing new for me to see till sat at 5 since i will be departing before the skitB talk.

#2993 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

(Glad to see that oopsallberrys had 30 minutes to kill to look for a picture.) lol

That was worth it...

#2994 11 years ago

Is there a way to go right to a specific page?

#2995 11 years ago

/\/3\/\/b! Look at your URL bar. See page/60 at the top? Change it to page/45.

#2996 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

/\/3\/\/b! Look at your URL bar. See page/60 at the top? Change it to page/45.

Clever...

#2997 11 years ago

Not really. I was a freelance web designer for a few years.

EDIT: Actually, that has some relevance here because, guess who got word of a past client looking to update their high end fancy smancy interior design website long about, oh, I don't know, a week or so after I found out about Predator? That's right, this guy. And guess what this guy right here quoted them it would cost for said website? That's right, Cost = P - (money already saved for pinball).

#2998 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I'd say Frolic's chick is about a C cup, with some help from her Miracle Bra. I'm quite a few letters down the alphabet from that. I did post a pic way back when, hidden somewhere in this very thread, but with 60 pages good luck finding it.Glad TigerLaw is also goofing off on Pinside while at work.Ted... I don't think you ever leave Pinside. Funny how tits and cleavage get mentioned and suddenly there's 20 posts in the hour I wasn't on here.

I've put on a few pounds lately, probably abot a D cup myself, we could share undies!

#2999 11 years ago

OK ... time for bed. Sweet Predator/Cleavage dreams expected.
Hope to wake up with 100+ new posts and great news...

#3000 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

See page/60 at the top? Change it to page/45.

Thanks!!

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.