Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 143.
#251 7 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Ahh made a believer out of ya again, huh

You've been one hell of a torch bearer for these guys Willis.......as soon as I saw these guys on the vid I had to jump in...I love the attitudes!

I've figured out that I like to support the entrepreneurs like these guys and JJ and Jpop as much as I want the pin....Predator and Zombie themes don't hurt though!

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Welcome to the party!!!

Thanks Tiger......I'm excited about what's on the horizon...

#252 7 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

They asked, "how developed", and I responded with a cup size.

HAH! "Developed!" I get it now heheh.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Just wanted to say I personally love what you guys are doing

We love you too

Quoted from Jetzxi:

your booth is going to be insane!

That's ok, I love insanity. You get used to it after a while.

Quoted from rai:

will you be able to sell the shirts via mail order?

I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Quoted from kmoore88:

When do expect to tell those of us that have pre-ordered where we are in the waiting line?

We will send out a mass email when the orders are closed, and that information will be in there.

#253 7 years ago

Ok, Kevin. I want a button shirt. Long or short sleeves, don't care. 2XL
Where do I send money? PayPal ok?

#254 7 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Consider it a making me go fucking broke program.

+1

#255 7 years ago

BIG thank you Kevin for taking the time to responded to my questions about the artwork, can't remember being his excited for a pin release... Ever! And it's awesome to know that pin #2 (it's aliens right?) is moving along faster than you would like, I couldn't wait this long again for one of your awesome looking games specially alien

Btw Kevin out of pure curiosity how many orders are still free and if there are not many remainijg what numbers are left? Just one of those trivial things I'm curious about

#256 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Kevin, Just wanted to say I personally love what you guys are doing and I hope you never let the peanut gallery impact your overall product too much. Some input can be good but too much can be bad IMHO.

I agree. There's a time and place to get feedback, other times you have to make an executive decision. You will never please 100%.

#257 7 years ago

Damn straight Iceman. I just wish I still I lived in KZoo. I'd have played this game by now

#258 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I agree. There's a time and place to get feedback, other times you have to make an executive decision. You will never please 100%.

For real. Yo.

#259 7 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Sorry. Too sophomoric. They asked, "how developed", and I responded with a cup size. :-/
Yes. I feel shame.

I thought you meant Double Dragon, and I thought 'that's a great idea!'.

#260 7 years ago

Double D Dragons might not be so bad... (Could get Ronda Rousey and Gina Carano to pose for back glass.)

Best idea I've heard for a pin I've heard in years is from my seven year old design, "Monster Rampage". The player is a giant monster destroying a city. I don't think it's been done. He has a little building bash toy and an under table play field where you have to spell out, "STOMP" in stand ups before a timer runs out and you lose your ball. It has two spinners and three on field locks, but to get the third, which starts multi ball, you have to hit all the drop downs to spell, "Monstr" and "Rampaje". (Cut his spelling some slack, he's seven.) That enables you to drop the two BIG tank targets that hide the third kickout and that starts the Rampaje mode. There's a little monster toy in the middle of the playfield that then spins around with his floppy arms flinging the balls all over the place.

The lay out could use some work, but the theme is fucking top notch.

Oh, haha, and the lanes spell "S.O.S."! Ha. I love that boy. I've been thinking of starting a thread to post all his playfield designs but I'm not sure if it would be considered sort of indulgent parental spam. It's not exactly high art. Let's just say his design concepts and rules are more advanced than his drawing skills!

#261 7 years ago

Welp, sent an email to see if I can get on the list. I was sold with that last video. Can't wait to check it out at Expo.

#262 7 years ago

lol.....

502.jpg

#263 7 years ago

First batch of shirts came in today, check 'em out.

FBShirt.jpg

#264 7 years ago

Reaaallllly coooool....
That would help me waiting for my pin... for a while.

#265 7 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

you guys gotta at least bombard arnold and his people on twitter. Any chance he responds is worth its weight in gold.

#266 7 years ago

That is pretty damned rad.

#267 7 years ago

Just got confirmation tonight from Kevin! Got a preorder! No number yet, but I had no preference

#268 7 years ago

I got my number today and you're never believe it I got number 154!

That's clearly a reference to the Great Schism of 1054 AD, when the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches parted ways.

#269 7 years ago

Cool shirt, any chance of getting one with the game?

#270 7 years ago

I am elated to be #201

#271 7 years ago

I was lucky enough to get the number I requested 242. I'm surprised another Predator Palindrome fan didn't snatch it up.

#272 7 years ago

Thats what we like to fukn see.... The new face of pinball... Nice work boys.

#273 7 years ago

Surely it has to be sold out by now right?

#274 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Surely it has to be sold out by now right?

Dont believe so. Email Kevin and ask.

kevin@skitbpinball dot com

Get to tha choppa'!

#275 7 years ago

What is the plan for ordering shirts?

#276 7 years ago

got my number, right in the middle with 125

#277 7 years ago

Out of the 2 fiddy, I wonder how many are going to Pinside Members?

predator_spike.gif

#278 7 years ago

That deserves a thread Ted . A full sound off/count thread - you do the honors.

#279 7 years ago

We started a roll call on the last thread when we got bored, but then we switched over here and forgot about it.

Not to steal Ted's thunder, but I'll do a thread/spreadsheet if everyone wants to play along. I'm bored today and now I'm curious.

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Out of the 2 fiddy, I wonder how many are going to Pinside Members?

Id bet a pretty large number. But does that say something about Predator, or does that say something about pinside?

IE would that be a result of heavy Predator pimping on pinside, or do most serious collectors congregate on pinside.

#281 7 years ago

From what's been said, there is more interest in this game on Pinside than anywhere else by a long shot.

#282 7 years ago

Which resulted in an amazing opportunity for all parties! Congrats on your preorders, I cant wait for the next one already!

#283 7 years ago

Nice job Blondy. It looks like a good portion are going to Pinside.

#284 7 years ago

Thanks for posting the update! I found out about Predator from Pinside, and was lucky enough to meet the SkitB crew at Allentown. Having a hard time keeping up with the posts here though, a SkitB forum here would be great IMO.

#285 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Nice job Blondy. It looks like a good portion are going to Pinside.

Just updated on the other thread, but after going through the original 31 page post we are at 34% of machines sold going to Pinsiders. We are at 85 right now.

#286 7 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Just updated on the other thread, but after going through the original 31 page post we are at 34% of machines sold going to Pinsiders. We are at 85 right now.

I think the original preorder was opened up to pinsiders exclusivly, which would certainly help the numbers.
Physical orders were taken at their first show in Michigan and then I guess it pretty much opened up everywhere from there.

#287 7 years ago

I am guessing that by expo and remaining #s will be reserved???

#288 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am guessing that by expo and remaining #s will be reserved???

Maybe. As many of you have said, most of our interest comes from the internet, most of which is right here on PinSide (thanks, guys). In my experience, people at shows are either just there to play games and hang out, or are looking to pick up a game and bring it home that day. Not too many people like to sign up for something like this in passing, leaving only the really hardcore pin players or Predator fans grabbing a spot.

That being said, a quick check of the numbers shows that we have less than 30 spots left on the list, and the Chicago Expo is a whole different kind of animal when compared to Michigan and Allentown, so they could be all gone day one for all we know...

#289 7 years ago

Congrats on all the success you guys have had thus far. It must be a great feeling to have almost all of them on preorder. It is likely a nice feeling.

I love seeing some true fans make a machine! To me it is a whole new realm to pinball design and manufacture!

#290 7 years ago

Ready to but a shirt....where do I send/order/how much?

#100 Art

#291 7 years ago

Not too many people like to sign up for something like this in passing

I did

Scott #12

#292 7 years ago

Cant to wait to see the endproduct, when is this machine out? Next summer maybe?

#293 7 years ago

I wanna give a +1 to skit-b if they decide to make Pin #2 Aliens. How sweet would it be to have the alien head on the playfield where the mouth opens and that second smaller mouth comes out and grabs the ball? Make it happen skit-b

#294 7 years ago

A) You'll probably sell out in Chicago.
B) I thought Kevin said it would NOT be Alien or Aliens.

#295 7 years ago

Tried get on the pre-order list. Sent a couple pms and emails. A little help....

#296 7 years ago

If they get your email...don't worry about it. Best way is to send ALL your info..name, address, phone, etc, and say you'll take any number. Make it so!

#297 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

A) You'll probably sell out in Chicago.
B) I thought Kevin said it would NOT be Alien or Aliens.

They may have. I was just throwing it out there in case they decide to make it down the road. It would be a very sweet pin. Maybe they are gonna go a more comical theme for the second game? Caddyshack maybe? Wishful thinking I guess.

#298 7 years ago

I think a few of the games they said they liked, I'm not a fan of (the one with the kid riding the big furry thing)

#299 7 years ago

The Neverending Story! (like the movie, though)

#300 7 years ago

As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Falcor, but making a pin out of TNES would leave me scratching my head as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 34.50
The MOD Couple
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 67.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 19.99
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside