View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 143.
#2901 11 years ago

Fuck you guys, I'm going home.

#2902 11 years ago

Noooooo! Stay!

#2903 11 years ago

Predator in the house at the Michigan Pinball Expo!

IMG_20130403_160631_437.jpgIMG_20130403_160631_437.jpg

#2904 11 years ago

Whoo hoo!! The playfield artwork looks bland!

#2905 11 years ago

And Duck Hunt made it too! Someone get lots of pics and video for us stuck at work many states away.

#2907 11 years ago

Is that a skinned torso "toy" dangling over the left pop-bumper? Has that been there before and I just missed it?

#2908 11 years ago

I see a hanging body!

EDIT: ^^^ beat me to it

#2909 11 years ago

zoomed in...

Predator_Toy.PNGPredator_Toy.PNG

#2910 11 years ago

Looks skinned to me!

#2911 11 years ago
Quoted from mipinballexpo:

Predator in the house at the Michigan Pinball Expo!

Awesome!

#2912 11 years ago

Skinned body could look cool not sure yet. I wonder if there will be some king of trees for them?

#2913 11 years ago

I was hoping to see the artwork on the playfield. Oh well we all know how these things go and yes I am ok with waiting.

#2914 11 years ago

man, I hate to be "that guy" but I almost wish they held back on the toy until the playfield art and everything was ready to show with it.

#2915 11 years ago

I'll take any little bit I can get....

#2916 11 years ago

That body is lookin great,loads of detail!!!

#2917 11 years ago

Close up pic please...

#2918 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

man, I hate to be "that guy" but I almost wish they held back on the toy until the playfield art and everything was ready to show with it.

I was hoping for an art package reveal. I gotta learn to be more patient; things look to be coming along nicely.

#2919 11 years ago

Who's to say that's all they brought with them? They also have a seminar in which something could be revealed in. Just saying, have no idea. Let the speculation begin anew.

#2920 11 years ago

They said the artwork will be here tomorrow.

#2921 11 years ago

Yeah for real. Just because they have art to show us, even if it's the whole field, doesn't mean they'd have a populated game to play, you know? Big difference that.

Personally I'm confused by the placement of that body, but whatever, I'll wait to find out what's up before thinking too much about it.

#2922 11 years ago
Quoted from mipinballexpo:

They said the artwork will be here tomorrow.

Awesome, now somebody needs to bring their rotisserie and help them do a playfield swap pronto!

Chris

#2923 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

He probably didn't think he would have the prototype playfield with artwork back from the mfg and figured I would like to show something related to the artwork this weekend..................Matt's skinned body is looking bad azz!

Kevin, are Matt's balls in the machine again too?

#2924 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Personally I'm confused by the placement of that body, but whatever, I'll wait to find out what's up before thinking too much about it.

me too.

I'm confused also, said there was going to be interactive toys. I don't really see how the toys are going to be interactive.

#2925 11 years ago

Don't worry boyz...all will be revealed sooon!

#2926 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

me too.
I'm confused also, said there was going to be interactive toys. I don't really see how the toys are going to be interactive.

Based on its location I would guess the body will move and sway based on pop bumper hits...

#2927 11 years ago

The clear ramps (from what I can see) look sweet.

#2928 11 years ago

As people drop out, does everybody else move up a slot?

#2929 11 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

why the punisher on the apron?

Blatant speculation but... perhaps a hint at their next title? Let the rumors begin.

#2930 11 years ago

The punisher is a MPE thing

#2931 11 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

Blatant speculation but... perhaps a hint at their next title? Let the rumors begin.

exactly what i was thinking, but didn't want to say it.

#2932 11 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

It is the Michigan Pinbrawl Tournament logo which yes is very similar to the Punisher one.

#2933 11 years ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

As people drop out, does everybody else move up a slot?

Im pretty sure that's how it works.

#2934 11 years ago

I thought they said the next pin was to be Light in nature...

#2935 11 years ago

I dont think people should get too hyped on the "interactive toys" thing, i think it'll be like something you do with the ball makes the toys move, or the ball passes through them or something, nothing crazy, but thats just my guess. It's still gonna be sweet.

#2936 11 years ago

I actually think that would look awesome with one on each bumper and they jiggle with each hit on the pop. That would look great! Will need some sort of tree foilage with them though, would look odd as just the bodies.

#2937 11 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

I dont think people should get too hyped on the "interactive toys" thing, i think it'll be like something you do with the ball makes the toys move, or the ball passes through them or something, nothing crazy, but thats just my guess. It's still gonna be sweet.

Quoted from Cursed:

I actually think that would look awesome with one on each bumper and they jiggle with each hit on the pop. That would look great! Will need some sort of tree foilage with them though, would look odd as just the bodies.

They could do it like the dummy on party zone. When you activate it the body twitches.

#2938 11 years ago

Pretty sure it was said that the bodies would be in the back left of the table and swing when you went over the ramp

#2939 11 years ago

I saw the full sized playfield artwork tonight and it looks tits. I promised to not share any pics of it with anyone until the show opens tomorrow. But yes, be excited!

#2940 11 years ago

Surely someone has had a peek into the room?

#2941 11 years ago

"It looks tits" Is that a strange American expression? I'm hoping it means good rather than crap!

Looking forward to the photos of the playfield

#2942 11 years ago

The game looks like it is in the same state that we have seen it in for the past couple of months

#2943 11 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

"It looks tits" Is that a strange American expression? I'm hoping it means good rather than crap!
Looking forward to the photos of the playfield

Tits are good

#2944 11 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

I saw the full sized playfield artwork tonight and it looks tits. I promised to not share any pics of it with anyone until the show opens tomorrow. But yes, be excited!

Sounds like you need to get a second, under cover, handle on this website and load some pics up for us.

#2945 11 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

The game looks like it is in the same state that we have seen it in for the past couple of months

They did say that the machine they take to the show isn't necessarily the machine being worked on. i.e. they have a more complete game back home

#2946 11 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

I did mean American tits, all fake and poofed out of course.

#2947 11 years ago

new Skit-B avatar...finally a playfield pic?

#2948 11 years ago

Is the expo open yet?? I can't wait to see some pics of the playfield art - you've got my excitement peaked!

#2949 11 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Is the expo open yet?? I can't wait to see some pics of the playfield art - you've got my excitement peaked!

I'm waiting too; I keep checking!!!!!!

#2950 11 years ago

The MPE did open at 8AM today but SkitB speaks on Saturday @ 5PM, I hope we don't have do wait that long!

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.