Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 143.
#2802 7 years ago

Cheers Skit-B team.

3522_original_1304835379476.jpg

#2803 7 years ago

Random distraction: The Duck Hunt.

#2804 7 years ago

LOL: that's pretty f'ing awesome! This was one of the first games I owned on the NES. Brings back some good memories.

#2805 7 years ago

Hi Kevin. To keep costs down I don't think it would be a bad idea to have us buy our own Toppers. Just like the Shaker Motor set up. I'm not a fan of Shaker Motors and I know some are not fans of Toppers.

#2806 7 years ago

agreed. No topper needed. Or make it an add on price if people want to pay extra.

#2807 7 years ago

Put me on the flipside. I want all the bells and whistles Include an actual "interactive" topper, hehe.

P.S. Awesome Duck Hunt Game!

#2808 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Put me on the flipside. I want all the bells and whistles Include an actual "interactive" topper, hehe.

+1

#2809 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

agreed. No topper needed. Or make it an add on price if people want to pay extra.

+1, no topper please!

#2811 7 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

» YouTube video

Well technically speaking, if Skit-B throws Duck Hunt on a truck and ships it to a paying customer before JJP... wait for it .... that makes Skit-B the second pinball manufacturer in the US.

and I applaud that achievement

#2812 7 years ago

I hate to ask, but could you post any teaser pic for Predator, such as a toy or whatnot?

#2813 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I hate to ask, but could you post any teaser pic for Predator, such as a toy or whatnot?

My seven and four year old sons are jumping up and down waiting for Easter too.

#2814 7 years ago

» YouTube video

So cool! That would ease things over with my family: Super grown up game in Predator, one for the boys with Duck Hunt.

When do they ship?!

Also, what's to its right?

#2815 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hi Kevin. To keep costs down I don't think it would be a bad idea to have us buy our own Toppers. Just like the Shaker Motor set up. I'm not a fan of Shaker Motors and I know some are not fans of Toppers.

I would love having a topper shooting a laser into my eye(s), I am all for it!

Chris

#2816 7 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

When do they ship?!

They don't, I'm afraid. This is just a one-off silly retheme to keep around the house and maybe take with us to a show or two. If I ever have to deal with Nintendo's licensing, you'll see something way more prevalent than the 1/3 of the pack-in game that came with their first American console back in the mid-80's.

#2817 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

This is likely beyond the scope of the project, but what would be great is a spare switch that duplicates or independently fires when multiball begins, or some other significant event, like a ball lock, wizard mode, etc. Then people can plug in their motorized/moving toppers and other mods to fire at that time without having to tap into anything existing. It would also be full reversible.

#2818 7 years ago

I'd like a topper...I mean with 250 made, I don't think anyone will ever make anything for this game in the aftermarket field. I have several ideas some cheap, some not so much...the cheap one would be a topper made of heap of bones and and skulls..like the trophies in the movie. the best idea is to have the predator mask with a traingle laser thingy shooting out of it during the hunt mode...or optionally it could be the bracelt thingamajig with the red symbols flashing in the windows. pred-22.jpg pred-22.png

#2819 7 years ago

There are a couple of guys here making cool Toppers...no worries there...

#2820 7 years ago

The predator head above on a little rotating motor that goes back and forth firing the laser on and off.... Hmmm.... Awesome

#2821 7 years ago

They don't, I'm afraid. This is just a one-off silly retheme to keep around the house and maybe take with us to a show or two. If I ever have to deal with Nintendo's licensing, you'll see something way more prevalent than the 1/3 of the pack-in game that came with their first American console back in the mid-80's.

Oh I know. Would still be cool to include a batch of Duck Hunt pins in the goodie bags. If you don't, my kids will be playing Predator and you'll be contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Just sayin'.

#2822 7 years ago

Pretty sweet Kevin! I always got so pissed at the dog laughing at me when I was young! Ah who am I kidding I just got pissed at that dog laughing at you in the video!

production 14

#2823 7 years ago

Gyromite next pin?

#2824 7 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

my kids will be playing Predator and you'll be contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

I'm actually pretty OK with that...

Quoted from vster23:

I just got pissed at that dog laughing at you in the video!

Yeah, I think I've got about 5 whole games on Duck Hunt so far and he's already driving me nuts!

Quoted from playboywillis:

Gyromite next pin?

Too much weird hardware

#2825 7 years ago

Good afternoon Buckaroos, just got my email from Kevin, I'm #140...PPPParty!!

#2826 7 years ago

Congrats kvan!

#2827 7 years ago

Hey Kevin, you guys going to Rocky Mountain Showdown??

#2828 7 years ago

Best update is Kevin said he'd be extremely disappointed if half these machines were not out by Christmas. That is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!

I was half worried we were further away than that. What a great Christmas many will have this year.

#2829 7 years ago

Kevin give us something to chew on this weekend. Its been a while.

#2830 7 years ago

Kevin, please do not announce any specific release date. When it's done it's done. Learn from the WOZ shitstorm.

#2831 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Kevin, please do not announce any specific release date. When it's done it's done. Learn from the WOZ shitstorm.

Agreed on no specific release date issued. But it is good to know that the game will be released this year. Seriously good news.

#2832 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

But it is good to know that the game will be released this year.

I don't even like him saying that!

#2833 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I don't even like him saying that!

I hear ya. I'd be disappointed if the game slips to 2014 but I'd certainly stay in nevertheless. The project is worth waiting for.

#2834 7 years ago

I agree. As long as they keep in touch and show progress, they have my, and our, support.

#2835 7 years ago

Agreed....this pinball is going to rewrite the game as far as I'm concerned...5k for a limited edition designed by guys who actually worry about the playability rather than marketability or profitability sold me.....can't wait to hear that predator clicking sound in my game room..it should be an attract sound...no music no speech just the clicking...right?

#2836 7 years ago

On the waiting list and jealous....and waiting..and waiting...and waiting...

#2837 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

can't wait to hear that Predator clicking sound in my game room..it should be an attract sound...no music no speech just the clicking...right?

Right!

#2838 7 years ago

Michigan Pinball Expo can't come soon enough. Gotta get my hands on them Predator flipper buttons and play a few more games.

#2839 7 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Michigan Pinball Expo can't come soon enough. Gotta get my hands on them Predator flipper buttons and play a few more games.

It's very possible that it's the only game in my collection that Gravitar can't beat me on in Pinbrawl Maybe with the newest software Predator will be tournament-allowed?? Better look out!

#2841 7 years ago

Whoa is that playfield art I see in Skit-bs avatar

#2843 7 years ago

Such a tease... you're worse than my first girlfriend lol.

#2844 6 years ago

It's March 31, Easter, or as we in Predator land call it, April Eve.

Just sayin'.

#2845 6 years ago

Just got email confirmation that I'm 9th on the wait list. Thanks Kevin! Can't wait to receive a request for deposit.

#2846 6 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

Whoa is that playfield art I see in Skit-bs Avatar

Click on info, you can see it a wee-bit bigger. Can't wait!

#2847 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Just got email confirmation that I'm 9th on the wait list. Thanks Kevin! Can't wait to receive a request for deposit.

I would still expect a good number of people on the wait list to get games. Once they actually start requiring significant payments, more people will drop off. Kevin said less than 10% dropped during the deposit stage. Even if you use numbers like 5-8% (which I feel is low) at the next stage, that frees up 12-20 spots. If I was on the wait list below number 20, I would feel pretty good.

#2848 6 years ago

Art looks sweeeet! Please, sir, can we have another?

#2849 6 years ago

T minus three days until the big update?

Chris #4. Can't freaking wait!

#2850 6 years ago

Still looking towards seeing and playing the updates come Thursday

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 55.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Arizona Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside