View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 143.
#2651 11 years ago

Are there any pictures of the toys yet ?

#2652 11 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

Just an repost of this, my friend plans on making a bunch of these for toppers if anybody wants one if there is enough interest. They are hand made and painted here in Detroit, MI.

How about rough measurements?

#2653 11 years ago

+1

I don't want to start a flame war, but I think the box should have the pony on it. And a pony easter egg in the software.

dash_angry_face.jpgdash_angry_face.jpg

#2654 11 years ago

Good to see Jonnyo is keeping the pony dream alive.

#2655 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Good to see Jonnyo is keeping the pony dream alive.

Having recently discovered the My Little Pony Fetish (by accident I swear) subculture (in the worst way) I would prefer the Predator kill the Pony.

#2656 11 years ago

I thought I warned people about searching too hard for My Little Pony stuff awhile back. I had to invest in eyeball bleach after accidentally discovering pony fetishes, r/clop, and even Dr Whooves (pony Dr Who which exists for no apparent reason.) I mean, I basically sell sex toys as a side job and this stuff shocked me.

#2658 11 years ago

I've seen a lot of things. How this particular artist managed to cram like 9 different fetishes into one image (including the rape scene from The Accused), just wow. I'm impressed and repulsed.

#2659 11 years ago

Thread in dire need of actual update, commencing in -1, -2, -3...

#2660 11 years ago

Hopefully to be put in the new 'predator only' thread and then I will never have to click on this thread ever again,happy days!

#2661 11 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Thread in dire need of actual update, commencing in -1, -2, -3...

My understanding was there would be a big April update. Few more weeks.

#2662 11 years ago

I mean, I basically sell sex toys as a side job

Used?

#2663 11 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I mean, I basically sell sex toys as a side job
Used?

Um, no. Ewwww. Yuck.

I am a certified relationship counselor. Think sex ed or sex therapy, not sex shop.

Anywhoo... Did the other "new new info thread" magically disappear and/or get deleted? I guess it became a dumping ground for more pics and random comments and hopefully a new new new thread will start up in April.

#2665 11 years ago

Hah! I started a new Predator Thread for New Info Only and got blasted....

#2666 11 years ago

Thats the thread in question, Ted. I saw it, then it was magically gone.

#2667 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hah! I started a new Predator Thread for New Info Only and got blasted....

Starting a thread for new info without any new info is kind of pointless.

#2668 11 years ago

It was a place to PUT the new info....gotta start somewhere...

#2669 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It was a place to PUT the new info....gotta start somewhere...

"It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now!" - Rage Against the Machine

#2670 11 years ago

Sorry Blondetall, all this talk about your box and then the sex toys, can't blame me for putting 2 + 2 together.

#2671 11 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Sorry Blondetall, all this talk about your box and then the sex toys, can't blame me for putting 2 + 2 together.

You boys and your dirty minds. Lol.

#2672 11 years ago

I got the new MrPinball price guide a few days ago. No big deal until Aaron went searching through it this morning. If we can stay the course for $4750, you guys are getting a deal!

WP_000009.jpgWP_000009.jpg

#2673 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

you guys are getting a deal!

lol instant 5% ROI!

#2674 11 years ago

Kevin...code complete, great art and toys that are interactive = Great Pin! I don't think all of us are too worried if it strays a bit over the estimated $4750 it is still much lower than the other new pins coming out.

#2675 11 years ago

Business voice: ROI really is important.
Geeky voice: Holy sh*t Predator is in the price guide!

#2676 11 years ago

Business voice: ROI really is important.

Awesome congrats man. Can't wait to see it in its newest form.

#2677 11 years ago

Kevin! Pretty soon I'm gonna need an interview for Pinball411.com ! (and YOU know what else...)

#2678 11 years ago

Updates.jpgUpdates.jpg

#2679 11 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Kevin...code complete, great art and toys that are interactive = Great Pin! I don't think all of us are too worried if it strays a bit over the estimated $4750 it is still much lower than the other new pins coming out.

This man is correct.

However, do not listen to him.

#2680 11 years ago

I got the new MrPinball price guide a few days ago. No big deal until Aaron went searching through it this morning. If we can stay the course for $4750, you guys are getting a deal!

#2681 11 years ago

Am I the only one that didn't get his Predator Shirt?

#2682 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Am I the only one that didn't get his Predator Shirt?

I didn't get one... but then again I donated $50 before they were offering free shirts based on the donation.

#2683 11 years ago

Took the donation button off of the website, and will be placing the order for those t-shirts on Monday. And yes, Scott, you'll be getting one, also.

#2684 11 years ago

Me too!

#2688 11 years ago

I Was contacted by Kevin today for a chance to get in I've been on the overflow waiting list for while, if you pay the $250.00 does that mean your guaranteed a machine?

#2689 11 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I Was contacted by Kevin today for a chance to get in I've been on the overflow waiting list for while, if you pay the $250.00 does that mean your guaranteed a machine?

Yes. Welcome aboard !

#2691 11 years ago

I found this very relevant....

Op20aXp.jpgOp20aXp.jpg

#2692 11 years ago

Poor ponies But happy Predators... Not sure how you pulled that one out of your ass FR but well played sir.

#2693 11 years ago

Dunno why, but some famous Vince Lombardi quote came to mind when I read this, lol. Something about after you score a touchdown

Vince_Lombardi.pngVince_Lombardi.png

#2694 11 years ago

Woohoo! Officially in!

#2695 11 years ago

Awesome

SkitB guys are just a class act. I do not care if we do not see this game this spring. I'm hoping we do see them by early fall. Jersey Jack is only 1.5 yrs late so if we see Predator this year I'll be excited that 2 guys can do it better than Jersey Jack

You guys rock

#2696 11 years ago

By the end of the year I'd be thrilled! No rush for perfection...

#2697 11 years ago

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#2698 11 years ago

Any updates from Texas. Isn't the newest version suppose to be there?

#2699 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Any updates from Texas. Isn't the newest version suppose to be there?

No, I believe the next update and show apperance will be MiPinball expo.

#2700 11 years ago

Woo hoo! Got the email from Kevin! I'm in (almost broke the keyboard getting the deposit done quickly). Don't know my numbers yet; no matter though as I made it through the gauntlet.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.