Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 143.
#2601 6 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Has anyone seen the 2010 reboot "Predators"? Thoughts? Reviews seem mixed, though I can't imaging a Predator movie having widespread critical appeal.

I like it. Has that Predator feel that the Danny Glover sequel and the VS movies lacked. Its not perfect, but its a super fun ride.

#2602 6 years ago

I agree, it was a fun movie. Worth seeing for sure.

#2603 6 years ago

Yeah, I agree. Not as good as 1 but better than 2...

predator_animated_avatar_picture_14428.gif

#2604 6 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I like it. Has that Predator feel that the Danny Glover sequel and the VS movies lacked. Its not perfect, but its a super fun ride.

Yeah. It's not the best, but it's pretty good as far as I go. It was nice to see the predators get back to some killing after the terrible taste left over from the Alien vs predator movies. Which were an abomination IMO.

#2605 6 years ago

There was more than one AvP movie? I liked the first one...

#2606 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

There was more than one AvP movie? I liked the first one...

Yeah. The first one was rated PG-13. At least the second was rated R. But that's the best I can say about it. But maybe you will like it. Check it out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/

Edit: Here's the first one in case you wanna have a marathon:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/

#2607 6 years ago

That wasn't the same movie?? Sheesh!...what did I miss?

#2608 6 years ago

AvP2 is atrocious.

#2609 6 years ago

I thought AvP1 was decent. Would have been better with more violence and action, but the story was kind of cool. It had sort of a stargate lore quality to it.

The second AvP was AWFUL. We're talking "Pet Sematary 2" bad...

#2610 6 years ago

Didn't see it...gotta look!...like a bad car accident...

#2611 6 years ago

Predators with Adrian Brody was suprisingly good, the 2nd best Predator movie.

#2612 6 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

Predators with Adrian Brody was suprisingly good, the 2nd best Predator movie.

+1

#2613 6 years ago

Yes...but I do like the first AVP...unrated, of course...

#2614 6 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Has anyone seen the 2010 reboot "Predators"? Thoughts? Reviews seem mixed, though I can't imaging a Predator movie having widespread critical appeal.

Best sequel to the series. Easily. Did a really good job of adding a sense of mystery to the first half of the narrative, just like the original.

Predator 2 is an "I see what you tried to do there" movie. They had the elements for a sci-fi, modern noir-ish script and it kind of landed on its face in execution.

AVP like Predator 2, was going somewhere cool but gets cheesy quick. Still, better than it gets credit for.

AVP2 is tremendously horrible. It's only watchable if you see the Predator as "the worst Predator ever". Like, the Predator that always screws things up and never gets anything right. Needs yackity sacks soundtrack.

#2615 6 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

AVP2 is tremendously horrible. It's only watchable if you see the Predator as "the worst Predator ever". Like, the Predator that always screws things up and never gets anything right. Needs yackity sacks soundtrack.

Kind of like a grown up version of Inspector Gadget.

#2616 6 years ago

Predator related: Deadline for holding deposits has been set for March 15th. Currently there are about 30 people we haven't yet heard back from. An email has been sent out to those pre-owners some time ago, so if you've been on the waitlist for a little while, there's a good chance you'll be hearing from us next week.

#2617 6 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Predator related: Deadline for holding deposits has been set for March 15th. Currently there are about 30 people we haven't yet heard back from. An email has been sent out to those pre-owners some time ago, so if you've been on the waitlist for a little while, there's a good chance you'll be hearing from us next week.

Good news for many on here who are on the wait list.

#2618 6 years ago

Predator related: Deadline for holding deposits has been set for March 15th.

What does the deadline mean?

#2619 6 years ago

Sounds like this is the first time they will be cutting people from the list. Wait-listers get ready!

#2620 6 years ago

Make that 29 people who have not sent deposit in. #10 for me I have not been this excited since the invention of sliced bread!

#2621 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good news for many on here who are on the wait list.

Yes great news for me too or lets say better for one of my friends who is on the waiting list
#22 / #244 / #???

#2622 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

What does the deadline mean?

Means that we still have a handful of original pre-order spots that haven't gotten back with us. If they don't get back with us by the 15th, we have to assume that they no longer want to be a part of the project and we will open their spots to waitlisters at that time.

#2623 6 years ago

about 30 people we haven't yet heard back from.

Thats actually not bad. Thats only almost 11%. I wonder what the other new pinball companies pre-order retention rate is?

#2624 6 years ago

Means that we still have a handful of original pre-order spots that haven't gotten back with us. If they don't get back with us by the 15th, we have to assume that they no longer want to be a part of the project and we will open their spots to waitlisters at that time.

Anybody know how many people are currently on the wait list?

#2625 6 years ago

Was it around 30 or 40?

#2626 6 years ago

So here is a Hypothetical situation ...

If one of the remaining 29 has slot #25 (i.e. 25th game to be built), will a wait list person jump the line and be able to get slot #25?

Or will everyone currently in line move up and the remaining 29 slots move to the back of the production line?

Marcus

#2627 6 years ago

They were pretty clear that you will get your game in the order that you place your pre-order. I don't think other people's "places" are transeferable and would move to the back of the line.

#2628 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

So here is a Hypothetical situation ...If one of the remaining 29 has slot #25 (i.e. 25th game to be built), will a wait list person jump the line and be able to get slot #25?Or will everyone currently in line move up and the remaining 29 slots move to the back of the production line?Marcus

"If you're not first your last"

#2629 6 years ago

Yup, those added to the list last will get their machines later, everyone just moves up when a slot opens up. Machine #s have nothing to do with manufacturing run numbers. Which means my 158th or so in line maybe just got moved way up. Better start saving up faster.

#2630 6 years ago

Just use this formula....easy! images.jpg

#2631 6 years ago

Super psyched...I'm 3rd on the wait list!

#2632 6 years ago
Quoted from Jedidentist:

Super psyched...I'm 3rd on the wait list!

You're pretty certain to get in then

#2633 6 years ago

Jed have you been on the waitlist for a few months?

#2634 6 years ago

Yes, I got on a few weeks after they "sold out". I got into this pin thing a few weeks too late.

#2635 6 years ago

I so want this project to be a game changer that many pin makers thought would be impossible. Very solid code upon release and an adult theme. Buying it I kinda feel like I am giving a finger to some of the other makers out there releasing pins with incomplete code and almost exclusively non adult themes.

#2636 6 years ago

I know the update doesn't come out until April, but that doesn't stop me from checking for this damn thread 5 times a day

#2637 6 years ago

I don't check it at all, this is the first time. Wish they would send email updates.

Of course when I get an anniversary card that has full page of reading I stop half way through and say.......oh that so thoughtful. (And never actually read it).

Disclaimer, my wife knows, she usually says "you didn't read it did you" or "don't worry honey, I got you a short card". Now she looks for the card with the least amount of words

#2638 6 years ago

OK Kevin, since the latest greatest thing is to be excited over a box, I've come up with a few inspiration pictures for the Predator/SkitB box. Just trying to be helpful. Either of these would be great, except of course with a Predator pic instead of the dino.

crate.jpg crate2.jpg dinocrate.jpg

#2640 6 years ago

Like this

dinocrate.jpg

#2641 6 years ago

Awesome Blondetall. Make it happen Skit-B.

Fra...gilll..eee

#2642 6 years ago

Didn't see had already been posted

#2643 6 years ago

Is that the third or fourth time around for this image on a Predator thread? April can't get here fast enough. We need some new material. :-/

#2644 6 years ago

Just an repost of this, my friend plans on making a bunch of these for toppers if anybody wants one if there is enough interest. They are hand made and painted here in Detroit, MI.

facebook_1997451940.jpg

#2645 6 years ago

How much do you think they'll go for?

#2646 6 years ago

My #10 production #25 i can't wait.

#2647 6 years ago

Is that Predator...listening to an iPod??

#2648 6 years ago

Is that Predator...listening to an iPod??

Yes. And it's dubstep.

#2649 6 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

Just an repost of this, my friend plans on making a bunch of these for toppers if anybody wants one if there is enough interest. They are hand made and painted here in Detroit, MI.

That looks awesome! It's not for me but I hope he sells a bunch of them.

#2650 6 years ago

I don't want to start a flame war, but I think the box should have the pony on it. And a pony easter egg in the software.

Thumbs up if you agree!

Post edited by jonnyo : antagonism

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 7.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet Parts
PinBoltCaps
$ 22.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 160.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Lit Frames
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 119.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 78.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 135.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Lit Frames
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside