Topic Stats

• 7,117 posts
  • 329 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 590 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 143.
#2551 6 years ago

Hah! I AM a golfer....I can get it through the windmill almost every time now!
You haven't seen Avatar (3D)?? In all seriousness, though, watch it. It's really good.
I'll watch TBL today....

#2552 6 years ago

Thanks Kevin...I am in and don't plan on asking for a refund. Keep busy and soon I think many of us will be anjoying a great game.

#2553 6 years ago

Keep on rollin' Kevin! We're just passing time arguing with each other. Don't worry about us fanboys!!

Still going to Rocky Mountain Showdown and all the other shows you mentioned?

#2554 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

This just in: Skit-B thinks its fanboys are Nazis.
*sigh*
And because I've gotten in trouble in the past for assuming what I type is understood to be satire: The above is an f'ing joke people. Ha!

And Kevin is Hitler?!!!? lol

#2555 6 years ago

Lol. Where does footloose fit into that list?

#2556 6 years ago

Good eye! ...didn't think of that!

#2557 6 years ago

All I know is that I'm on the list to be on the list. Other than that, I have nothing to add.

#2558 6 years ago

Just watched TBL! It was fun! Sorry to say, not one of my favorites. Comedy-wise, I'm more into Brooks and Allen rather than Cheech & Chung. But I DID almost spit my beer when the ashes flew back on Bridges! ...and I learned NEVER to f$©k a friend in the a$$ !

#2559 6 years ago

OK Kevin,

Time for me to ask about the toys.....We saw a skull, we've heard of some swinging guys.....
(as I watch the Walking Dead).....can we ask for a bone?

#2560 6 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Oh, and Ted...seriously...
Keep in mind that this is coming from a person who has never seen Wizard of Oz, Footloose, Animal House, Star Wars, Avatar, Shrek or Alien(s).
You've never seen The Big Lebowski?! Obviously, you're not a golfer...
In all seriousness, though, watch it. It's really good.

"Why Flounder? Whhy nott??"

"You're out of your f**king element Donny!."

I digress...

SkitB, I'm not a buyer, but purely a supporter. Sure, I've had about 20 beers tonight, but hell... A small group full of guys that have the ambition to pull off what you guys are??? Shit. All the more power to you. I can't wait to see what you guys end up with. As <edited> as it sounds, this is the AMERICAN spirit. Party on people...

Chris

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Edited inappropriate material.

#2561 6 years ago

The Dude Abides!

#2562 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

OK Kevin,
Time for me to ask about the toys.....We saw a skull, we've heard of some swinging guys.....
(as I watch the Walking Dead).....can we ask for a bone?

It's all coming. Trying to get as much done on the game as possible in the coming weeks to make sure you guys know what you're getting, and make sure that it's as bad ass as possible. I've been in talks with Matt just about every day recently, and what is coming is sure to please.

Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Party on people...

Party on, Chris. Here's to you, buddy!

#2563 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just watched TBL! It was fun! Sorry to say, not one of my favorites. Comedy-wise, I'm more into Brooks and Allen rather than Cheech & Chung. But I DID almost spit my beer when the ashes flew back on Bridges! ...and I learned NEVER to f$©k a friend in the a$$ !

There's a lot more going on in that movie than Cheech and Chong dude. I suggest you let it sit a while and watch it again. It's one of those films that gets better every single time you watch it. I was pretty ambivalent on it the first time but I think it is the defining career achievement of Jeff Bridges, John Goodman and the Cohens. I saw one kid from Europe on these boards say he didn't like it because it was too much like a Farely brothers movie and I almost reached though the screen to choke him out.

#2564 6 years ago

Kevin,

It sounds like the next updated should be somewhat substantial.. Can you confirm?

Also it sounds like the next update is just a few days/weeks away. Do you have a plan for when we can expect to see some new stuff? (just nice to know, as some people check this thread every time they see a new post, only to be annoyed with those of us that like to chatter on about ...) .

#2565 6 years ago

Gave up my Predator because they wanted payments and I just didn't think they were far enough along. Now I am wondering if I made a bad decision.

#2566 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Gave up my Predator because they wanted payments and I just didn't think they were far enough along. Now I am wondering if I made a bad decision.

Maybe maybe not, I agree. Too early to tell.

#2567 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Payments? I haven't heard anything about Payments?

#2568 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Kevin,
It sounds like the next updated should be somewhat substantial.. Can you confirm?
Also it sounds like the next update is just a few days/weeks away. Do you have a plan for when we can expect to see some new stuff? (just nice to know, as some people check this thread every time they see a new post, only to be annoyed with those of us that like to chatter on about ...) .

I'm sure Kevin will be here to answer, but in the meantime, maybe I can help. Taken directly from their facebook.

"We're working hard on it right now. We should have our biggest update yet in the first week of April. Stay tuned!" - Skit B

#2569 6 years ago

I got an email asking for a deposit. That's been a few months back.

#2570 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I got an email asking for a deposit. That's been a few months back.

Well a deposit yes, payments no. They ran it by everyone to do a one time deposit of $250. I could see how some would not want to do that. For me the minimal risk is worth the reward. If you're regretting backing out you could get on the waiting list if someone drops out.

#2571 6 years ago

All they've asked for is one little deposit (refundable I might add) of $250 to hold your place in line because so many other people are clammoring to even be on the wait list. I considered that $250 money well spent to hold my place in line and help them get some needed cash to purchase some things they need to make the pin great. (So much better than demanding thousands on a machine that isn't coming out for a couple years and nobody has seen anything but one side of cabinet artwork.)

#2572 6 years ago

Ok . That's what I thought. I hadn't heard of payments.

#2573 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Payments? I haven't heard anything about Payments?

Just a $250 deposit. That's it. No other payments.

#2574 6 years ago

The $250 I consider a nominal fee to separate the somewhat serious from the not-so-serious. It also allowed those on the waiting list to get bumped up when spots opened up.

#2576 6 years ago

Got an email from Kevin, confirming im on a wait list. Sooooooo.. this means nothing I guess. lol... I have ZERO patience for anything these days! Gaghhhh

Micah

# ??

#2577 6 years ago

I was early on the wait list . and someone backed out . I am now in #198 Sahweeeet Keep the new waves of pins coming

#2578 6 years ago

What's the total # of games being produced?

#2580 6 years ago

Any reason to not bump production to 300 or more if the interest is there?

#2581 6 years ago

There are 250 being produced, and when we did a count last time there were a good 113 Pinsiders on the list. I know it has changed quite a bit so I gave up trying to keep it accurate. Sometime last October/November is when they were considered "sold out" with all 250 being claimed, then the $250 deposit came along to confirm a spot (and help raise a little $ for a few things they needed) because there were so many people that got in late and wanted a shot. At one point it was also confirmed that there were 40+ people on the wait list. I have no idea of current stats/numbers.

Edit to reply to Corvair since we posted at the same time:
Licensing rights state no more than 250 will be produced.

#2582 6 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

There are 250 being produced, and when we did a count last time there were a good 113 Pinsiders on the list. I know it has changed quite a bit so I gave up trying to keep it accurate. Sometime last October/November is when they were considered "sold out" with all 250 being claimed, then the $250 deposit came along to confirm a spot (and help raise a little $ for a few things they needed) because there were so many people that got in late and wanted a shot. At one point it was also confirmed that there were 40+ people on the wait list. I have no idea of current stats/numbers.
Edit to reply to Corvair since we posted at the same time:
Licensing rights state no more than 250 will be produced.

So those who are recently added to the wait list could potentially be shut out? uggh

#2583 6 years ago

Don't worry, corvair....as long as you're on the list...people always drop out.

#2584 6 years ago

Fingers are crossed for you corvair, but I honestly would be suprised if 40 drop (assuming that is still the rough guess of how many are on the wait list).

That said, be prepared with cash as my best guess is that if more people do actually drop it will be when production for their actual machine starts and they need to come up with 50% of the total.

#2585 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Any reason to not bump production to 300 or more if the interest is there?

I would think (THINK!! Just a guess) that when you apply for a license you have to have the specific number.

#2586 6 years ago

People can buy the Predator pin on the secondary market, there will be resales.

#2587 6 years ago

$10k by Christmas!

#2589 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

So those who are recently added to the wait list could potentially be shut out? uggh

Also, these may pop up down the road for sale as people make room for other games. Not the end of the world. Just expect to pay 10k!

#2590 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

$10k by Christmas!

Every pin you touch becomes 10k by xmas.

#2591 6 years ago

Was sure 28 new posts must have been the long awaited update I was waiting for,guess not lol!!!

#2592 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Don't worry, corvair....as long as you're on the list...people always drop out.

I have long predicted a 25% drop out rate when the first sizable payment is due. I won't drop but many will in my opinion.

#2593 6 years ago

I agree...and gave ya some Karma!

#2594 6 years ago
Quoted from Montu32:

Was sure 28 new posts must have been the long awaited update I was waiting for,guess not lol!!!

I thought there was an update but all there was were a bunch of people complaining there was no update.

#2595 6 years ago

It's amazing how many new posts you have to wade through to find out nothing is new.

#2596 6 years ago

Yeah...like yours!

#2597 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I agree...and gave ya some Karma!

The thumbs up is a very under utilized feature on pinside.

#2598 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The thumbs up is a very under utilized feature on pinside.

Scrolling down on my phone makes me give random posts the thumbs up so dont get too excited :p

#2599 6 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

Scrolling down on my phone makes me give random posts the thumbs up so dont get too excited :p

That happens to me all the time on my tablet.

Robin needs to change the location so I stop giving people the thumbs down

#2600 6 years ago

Has anyone seen the 2010 reboot "Predators"? Thoughts? Reviews seem mixed, though I can't imaging a Predator movie having widespread critical appeal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 119.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 7117 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside