View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 143.
#2401 11 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I heard, during hunt mode, that the triple laser sight thing is going to be trained on your forehead. Crazy shit.

Here we go again.................................

#2402 11 years ago

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! I GOT the call that I'm off the waiting list and got me spot #215!

DEPOSIT SENT!!!

This will be my very first pin!

#2403 11 years ago
Quoted from REDEYE:

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! I GOT the call that I'm off the waiting list and got me spot #215!
DEPOSIT SENT!!!
This will be my very first pin!

congrats! Should be a great 1st!

Nice pinside name BtW. Well almost...

#2404 11 years ago

Redeyes, redeyes, redeyes... Didn't expect to see you so...SPOON!
-Blue Raja, Mystery Men

#2405 11 years ago

Ok, Kevin...maybe a small hint?
Comedy---Action---Sci-fi---horror---None of the Above, er, side...

#2406 11 years ago

I agree please don't go all JJP on us and announce/start thinking about pin #2 before delivering on #1. Bummed it won't be TBL but glad you did not rule it out in the future. So your telling me there's a chance.....

#2407 11 years ago

Any artwork updates? We were getting them pretty regular which I thought was great. Has any more of the finished art been colorized?

#2408 11 years ago

You guys have convinced me, I now agree, it really doesn't make sense for SkitB to announce pin #2 yet.

But, that doesn't change the fact that I want to know! Haha.

#2409 11 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

Any artwork updates? We were getting them pretty regular which I thought was great. Has any more of the finished art been colorized?

Maybe I'm being overly hopeful, but I have a feeling the next time we see artwork it will be near finished, and it will be soon.

#2410 11 years ago

More art work would be nice.

#2411 11 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

congrats! Should be a great 1st!
Nice pinside name BtW. Well almost...

For sure! My friends have been calling me REDEYE for years. I got the name for my work ethic and drinking habits. Not the two mixed of course.

#2412 11 years ago

Just wondering how all you future Predator owners think your machines will stack up against the recently announced Pinball 3000 project?

QSS

#2414 11 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Just wondering how all you future Predator owners think your machines will stack up against the recently announced Pinball 3000 project?

I'm guessing , since they are in it for half the money of a P3, they won't care a bit.

#2415 11 years ago

Half? I thought the Pinball3000 was up to about $150K now. And no mention of a pony, so I am immediately out.

#2416 11 years ago

Huh? I heard something about this kind of thing in Mexico....

#2417 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I heard something about this kind of thing in Mexico.

Yeah, but I thought it was a donkey.

#2419 11 years ago

No, please, discuss pin #2. That way, people who are chasing the "latest and greatest pin", can bail and let those of us on the waiting list (who really want a Predator, regardless of gameplay) get one

#2420 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I agree please don't go all JJP on us and announce/start thinking about pin #2 before delivering on #1.

Agreed

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Bummed it won't be TBL but glad you did not rule it out in the future. So your telling me there's a chance.....

Rather happy it's not #2... I truly love TBL but do not know yet how I could afford a second NIB so soon. Except if #2 is released in 2017...

#2421 11 years ago

Lebowski wouldn't get me out of Predator, but it would certainly bankrupt me. There's just no way I'd be able to pass.

That brings something up I guess. Hey SkitB, unless #2 is Lebowski (or maybe Firefly...), I've got to pass on it. Let's say for arguments' sake, #3 IS Lebowski (or Firefly or something else irresistible). If I pass on #2 would I still get a priority request to get on the list for #3 or would I be shit out of luck for missing the tweener?

#2422 11 years ago

Will #2 have a spinning bender head topper??

#2423 11 years ago

I'm in. I put a deposit down on #134. I've been lurking for a while and was on the wait list. A spot finally opened and I took the leap. Really excited about the project and what these guys are trying to accomplish.

Mike
www.HabosArcade.com

#2424 11 years ago

navajas..... Firefly? Why did you have to mention that? I LOVED that show. I think it would be a terrific pin and Joss Whedon would surely license the rights to it.

oh man..... If only.

D

#2425 11 years ago

I think the firefly discussion was in here before.

Unfortunately, joss whedon would probably insist on using his music, which would be a deal breaker.

#2426 11 years ago

Firefly, Big Lebowski, Futurama. Yep will pretty much sell a kidney to get one of those.

#2427 11 years ago

I just can't imagine a better theme for a pin than The Big Lebowski!

Some other amazing titles that have been (or have not) mentioned are -

Alien
Blade Runner
Goonies
Dark Crystal
Labrinth
Kill Bill
Resident Evil
Army Of Darkness
Big Trouble In Little China
Gremlins
Pulp Fiction
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Ghostbusters
The Fifth Element
Matrix

Lot of great years of titles for Pinball in the future for sure!

#2428 11 years ago
Quoted from REDEYE:

I just can't imagine a better theme for a pin than The Big Lebowski!
Some other amazing titles that have been (or have not) mentioned are -
Alien
Blade Runner
Goonies
Dark Crystal
Labrinth
Kill Bill
Resident Evil
Army Of Darkness
Big Trouble In Little China
Gremlins
Pulp Fiction
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Ghostbusters
The Fifth Element
Matrix
Lot of great years of titles for Pinball in the future for sure!

BladeRunner would be sweet!

#2429 11 years ago

I humbly request a Cabin in the Woods pin.

#2430 11 years ago

Conan the Barbarian
Harry Potter
Back To The Future
Jaws
James Bond

There are so many great titles to run with BUT The Big Lebowski is untouchable IMO!

#2431 11 years ago

Won't happen but I've always thought Road Warrior would be a great theme. All three movies.

Guess I'll settle for Predator.

Kim

#2432 11 years ago

Am I the only one who wants Brokeback Mountain?
I mean, "I can't quit you" is perfect for ball save.

#2433 11 years ago

all I want is another pf art update...

#2434 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

all I want is another pf art update...

x2

#2435 11 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Won't happen but I've always thought Road Warrior would be a great theme. All three movies.
Guess I'll settle for Predator.
Kim

You had me hooked until you mentioned the movie that shan't be mentioned MM3 beyond thunderdome.

My vote is the warriors pinball!

#2436 11 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

You had me hooked until you mentioned the movie that shan't be mentioned MM3 beyond thunderdome.

Ahh, come on... Bust a deal, face the wheel - Two men enter, one man leaves - Master Blaster...
Add in Lord Humongous from #2 and there you are.

I've given this a lot of thought and it is not a puny plan.

Kim

#2437 11 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

My vote is the warriors pinball!

Come on now. No doubt Road Warrior is the perfect anti-hero movie, but the first half of Thunderdome is almost on par. It had really good build up without ctrl-c'ing the other two movies and Tina Turner played a really good tragic power hungry character. It's unfortunate the second half of the movie paints itself into a corner with the kids and then forces a car chase finale.

#2438 11 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Am I the only one who wants Brokeback Mountain?
I mean, "I can't quit you" is perfect for ball save.

ha ha

If you think about it, it should have a four ball multi. Super tight jackpot shot, too.

#2439 11 years ago

any chance we can have a new thread where people actually talk about this machine instead of ponys and next machine wish lists,pretty please!!! this thread is doing my effing head in these days

#2440 11 years ago
Quoted from Montu32:

any chance we can have a new thread where people actually talk about this machine instead of ponys and next machine wish lists,pretty please!!! this thread is doing my effing head in these days

No.

#2441 11 years ago

oh well,may i add this? just about sums this thread up at the minute

myLittlePony.jpgmyLittlePony.jpg

#2442 11 years ago

Yeah. Someone wanna take the reigns and bring the skit b next pin to a new topic?

#2443 11 years ago

I see it happening all the time around here and I agree about going off topic. My apologies for being involved in this one.

Kim

#2444 11 years ago
Quoted from Montu32:

any chance we can have a new thread where people actually talk about this machine instead of ponys and next machine wish lists,pretty please!!!

I hear ya. Every time I see there are a bunch of new posts, I think to myself 'UPDATE!'. Then I am like, 'No, probably just more pony talk, clip art and an endless string of wishlists for the next title.' Sure it's all in fun, but I don't even want to think about the 'next title' with freakin Predator right around the corner.

#2445 11 years ago

The Skit-b guys are in a similar situation as JJP. They are fortunate enough to to see how the community responded with the timing of JJP's 2nd game anouncement. It's a great opportunity to not repeat history. The question is when is too soon to announce a 2nd game? 3rd of your run of Predator are delivered? 2/3? All?

Mike
www.HabosArcade.com

#2446 11 years ago

That pony has a nice butt.

I've already done a motion for new thread and/or sub forum topic with new info so that we don't have to keep just adding onto this one, but it got lost somewhere. Or maybe someone said 'neigh' and nixed the idea.

#2447 11 years ago

Alright, I put up a New Thread for New Info, pix, etc....we'll see if The Skitsters put something there....

#2448 11 years ago

Blondy!...did you read the Nordman interview? I haven't see ya over there....

#2449 11 years ago

Nope, between my laptop dying and actually having to do work while at work, I haven't been on here as much. Will go check it out now.

#2450 11 years ago

nice one people!!! feel like a dick,was expecting loads of grief of you's all.

Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I hear ya. Every time I see there are a bunch of new posts, I think to myself 'UPDATE!'. Then I am like, 'No, probably just more pony talk, clip art and an endless string of wishlists for the next title.' Sure it's all in fun, but I don't even want to think about the 'next title' with freakin Predator right around the corner.

mind reader

Quoted from blondetall:

That pony has a nice butt.

sure does for a pony bloke,lol

come on Skit-B,kickstart this new thread!!!

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.