View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 143.
#2351 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Northwest Pinball Expo: 6-6-2013

THANK YOU!!!

#2352 11 years ago
Quoted from daley:

Would love to see you guys on the west coast, however I thought this year's PPE was the last.

You are correct Sir but 2012 was the last, no plans for one this year....there is always Pinagogo in mid May (weekend after Mothers Day) looks like that may be tough due to Allentown.

Any chance of a Cali trip in May Kevin?

#2353 11 years ago

Looks like I will be going to the Rocky Mountain Expo! Especially since I am #10 in production!!

#2354 11 years ago

Texas Pinball Festival: 3-15-2013
Michigan Pinball Expo: 4-4-2013
Rocky Mountain Expo: 4-26-2013
Allentown Pinfest: 5-3-2013
Pacific Pinball Expo: 2013
Chicago Flip-Out: 10-16-2013
Southern Pinball Festival: 2013

WHERE is MGC in THAT list ?!?!?! ;( ;(

Best pinball party in 2013.... SkitB needs to be there!

#2355 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WHERE is MGC in THAT list ?!?!?! ;( ;(
Best pinball party in 2013.... SkitB needs to be there!

I was hoping to see them at MGC as well!

Chris #4

#2356 11 years ago

Skit B - When is the announcement for game #2?
Inquiring minds NEED to know.

#2357 11 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

You are correct Sir but 2012 was the last, no plans for one this year....there is always Pinagogo in mid May (weekend after Mothers Day) looks like that may be tough due to Allentown.

Sorry. When I said 'this year' was the last, I meant 2012. I guess I still haven't caught up to the fact we are in 2013.

California Extreme is always a possibility in July. Though it is not pinball dedicated, it includes arcades.

http://www.caextreme.org/

#2358 11 years ago

Great news! I was gonna pick up a new old game with my tax return but now I think I better save it for predator since I'm very early in the production run.

#2359 11 years ago

Skitsters! See youz guys at the Allentown show! Yeah, bring my shirt as well.....

#2360 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Skit B - When is the announcement for game #2?
Inquiring minds NEED to know.

I'm curious myself but I hope they don't announce this until production is well under way on Predator (maybe mid-run). I'd just hate to see the kind of negative speculation and/or butt-hurt that may come up as a result.

#2361 11 years ago

Wow, I'll definitely be at Allentown.
Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

#2362 11 years ago

Allentown is the place to be.

#2363 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I'm curious myself but I hope they don't announce this until production is well under way on Predator (maybe mid-run). I'd just hate to see the kind of negative speculation and/or butt-hurt that may come up as a result.

Timing is a big thing, here. We don't want to shadow the Predator with the release of a new game, but we don't want to keep people in the dark until the last second, either. In a perfect world, we'd like to end up doing one new game per year. I know that sounds pretty ambitious right now, considering the Predator project is about 3 years along, but we now have the resources and contacts in place to make something like that happen. As far as the theme for game #2, all we can say is that it is a pretty major departure from the Predator in many ways.

#2364 11 years ago

As far as the theme for game #2, all we can say is that it is a pretty major departure from the Predator in many ways.

I Love Lucy?

EDIT: If you guys drop a Lebowski bomb on me after I shell out $5k+ for Predator, you will be some of my favorite people ever, and I'll hate you till I die.

#2365 11 years ago

That second pin really tied the room together

#2366 11 years ago

That second pin really tied the room together

Dude

the-big-lebowski-movie-image-01.jpgthe-big-lebowski-movie-image-01.jpg

#2367 11 years ago

Can you at least verify that it will not be Alien.....

#2368 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That was verified a while ago.

#2369 11 years ago

3 Stooges? (that's pretty far from Predator)

#2370 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'd be okay with this; assuming it was the new 3 Stooges and the only thing on the playfield was Kate Upton...

#2371 11 years ago

I can't wait to see this at the Allentown show.

#2372 11 years ago

Texas Pinball Festival: 3-15-2013
Michigan Pinball Expo: 4-4-2013
Rocky Mountain Expo: 4-26-2013
Allentown Pinfest: 5-3-2013
Pacific Pinball Expo: 2013
Chicago Flip-Out: 10-16-2013
Southern Pinball Festival: 2013

Bay City is 2.5 hours from Kalamazoo and you cannot make it to Pinball at the Zoo? I am not normally a conspiracy guy but I remember all the backstabbing bullcrap that went on between MPE and PATZ. If you cannot make PATZ I cannot help the thought from crossing my mind that maybe someone with MPE told you not to go to PATZ.

#2373 11 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

I'd be okay with this; assuming it was the new 3 Stooges and the only thing on the playfield was Kate Upton...

#2374 11 years ago

2nd pin will be Fraggle Rock

#2375 11 years ago

I hope its a BL- Caucasian Edition or White Russian

#2376 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I actually think that could be an awesome pinball. You would have a lot of different elements to work with. I could totally see a dozers ramp.

#2377 11 years ago
Quoted from 7Warpig7:

Bay City is 2.5 hours from Kalamazoo and you cannot make it to Pinball at the Zoo? I am not normally a conspiracy guy but I remember all the backstabbing bullcrap that went on between MPE and PATZ. If you cannot make PATZ I cannot help the thought from crossing my mind that maybe someone with MPE told you not to go to PATZ.

Pinball at the zoo? Why come I hear about all this shit after I move outta kzoo

#2378 11 years ago
Quoted from daley:

I actually think that could be an awesome pinball. You would have a lot of different elements to work with. I could totally see a dozers ramp.

Underground playfield for sure. Trash heap scoop. Hey, anyone else mesmerized as a child by the Trash Heap's massive floppy breasts?

#2379 11 years ago

No. Wow, no...

Quoted from navajas:

If you guys drop a Lebowski bomb on me after I shell out $5k+ for Predator, you will be some of my favorite people ever, and I'll hate you till I die.

I've been considering making a one-off Lebowski just for the heck of it, but my sights have changed a bit. I won't be counting TBL out, but it isn't pin #2. Start flaming now, gentlemen

Quoted from spfxted:

Yes. I will verify that right now.

Quoted from spfxted:

Would be pretty cool, but my taste in the stooges is limited to classic stooges with only Larry, Curly and Moe, so it would almost be unfair to Shemp/Curly-Joe fans. Also, I haven't seen the new movie, but I heard it wasn't the greatest.

Quoted from oopsallberrys:

and the only thing on the playfield was Kate Upton...

Just Googled Kate Upton. Thanks for that.

Quoted from 7Warpig7:

Nah, all that crap was over with years ago. We are still going to the 'Zoo, but just as patrons and we won't be carrying Predator with us. We mostly go to the 'Zoo to hit up the auction and score some games/parts in person with local pinheads. A great show for sure, but more of a swap meet than a trade show. Lots of games to play and things to buy and sell, but not much for promotion and industry-type stuff. We have been attending the 'Zoo show almost every year for the better part of the decade, and we don't plan on missing this one, either. As far as saltiness between the two shows, that was pretty exaggerated from the start. We get very involved in the MPE show every year and are good friends with the folks who are responsible for making it happen, and I can't think of anyone involved who would ever suggest some sort of loyalty issue over going to another show. As I always say, "It's a community, not a contest."

Quoted from Whysnow:

I don't know Fraggle Rock, so I'm a little in the dark here. Did I have a poor childhood?

#2380 11 years ago

^Are we talking comedy pin here or what? I assume the change of pace is from skinned bodies to side splitting humor? Just please don't be a niche comedy if you're going that route (I.e. Monty Python).

But whatever you guys decide to do, I'm stoked to see what you come up with for the game layout/rules/fun of it all!

#2381 11 years ago

I don't know Fraggle Rock, so I'm a little in the dark here. Did I have a poor childhood?

Apparently you had a rich childhood as all us poor folks watched fraggle rock...

If not TBL, then please tell me it will be Futurama!!!

#2382 11 years ago

also

#2383 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Apparently you had a rich childhood as all us poor folks watched fraggle rock...

I was a TMNT/He-Man kid. Ronin Warriors, as I grew up a bit, and I still watch The Tick, for what that's worth.

Quoted from Whysnow:

If not TBL, then please tell me it will be Futurama!!!

You guys have such great ideas. Futurama is something I've only recently gotten into (thanks be to Netflix), but I have a really hard time with the fact that The Simpsons have gotten two pins and Futurama has gotten none. The Simpsons is a pretty neat show, but Futurama is leagues better in every way.

#2384 11 years ago

Yes. the Tick. Do it. Spoooooooooooon

#2385 11 years ago

Can't you give us just a teeny tiny hint of what it may be???

#2386 11 years ago

I was gonna say "That's a bummer man" about TBL but later is better for me, if it ever does get done, I have to wait a while, I have a lot of new pins here or on the way.

But if anything would make a great movie pin it would be TBL.

#2387 11 years ago

How about telling us if it's based on a movie, tv show, etc? Also, what genre? Hell, you might as well just tell us. We promise we won't tell anyone else!

#2388 11 years ago

Can't you give us just a teeny tiny hint of what it may be???

.... I think he just did???

fry.jpgfry.jpg

#2389 11 years ago

How about we focus on getting Predator out first!...

#2390 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How about we focus on getting Predator out first!...

+1

#2391 11 years ago

Yep; I think the boys are doing this right, don't discuss pin two till pin one is being produced. I think that is the way to go.

#2392 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep; I think the boys are doing this right, don't discuss pin two till pin one is being produced. I think that is the way to go.

Discuss, great. Whine, cry, demand, or offer to throw money at them for game #2? Uhm, count me out. 8-0

#2393 11 years ago

Oh, man. I'd be very tempted to save up for a Tick pin!

#2394 11 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Discuss, great. Whine, cry, demand, or offer to throw money at them for game #2? Uhm, count me out. 8-0

just having a little fun...

The joke is distinctly Futurama in nature so it may have only been funny to me

I agree completely that I DO NOT want to hear what game number 2 is until all 250 Predators have been delivered. Keep the public focus and perception on Predator till it is 100%. Work behind the scenes on #2 and continue to feed us disinformation for fun.

#2395 11 years ago

It's a given some effort is being put into pin #2, but no way should it be acknowledged until Predator is done and out the door. Take a lesson from Stern on this, have everyone focus on your first release.

#2396 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just having a little fun...
The joke is distinctly Futurama in nature so it may have only been funny to me
I agree completely that I DO NOT want to hear what game number 2 is until all 250 Predators have been delivered. Keep the public focus and perception on Predator till it is 100%. Work behind the scenes on #2 and continue to feed us disinformation for fun.

Why does it matter? It's not like they need to advertise Predator. They are sold out, and nothing will change that. I don't see the harm in telling us what the next game will be.

#2397 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Why does it matter? It's not like they need to advertise Predator. They are sold out, and nothing will change that. I don't see the harm in telling us what the next game will be.

Disagree.

They are not sold out...as people only have deposits in, and can back out at any time.

I wouldn't take the focus off of Predator until they were all (or nearly all) out the door.

If you announce Game #2, and the theme is so unbelievably badass that 50 people dump out of the Predator list to go after the new, shiny theme....that's bad.

Pinball collectors are a different bunch, and many just chase after the "next big thing." The allure is the chase...and if what they are getting (ie: Predator) is no longer the newest, shiniest, most badass thing out there...they will bail.

I'm not saying this will happen with everyone. I'm just saying that it does no good to spoil the surprise before the game is completely out the door.

Pete

#2398 11 years ago

well said Pete.

I see ZERO advantage for either SkitB, current Predator owners, or future owners of whatever game #2 is by announcing before Predator is in the homes of those lucky people.

Back to the topic at hand >> How long for more sweet art updates?

#2399 11 years ago

If it's True Romance, my order is in now

#2400 11 years ago

I heard, during hunt mode, that the triple laser sight thing is going to be trained on your forehead. Crazy shit.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/48 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.