View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 143.
#2201 11 years ago

I was unaware that predators enjoyed Doctor Who.

#2202 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Jonnyo, I'm not saying I'm a horse-thief or anything, but I do own a saddle, spurs, lasso, and a cowgirl hat... and I know how to use them.
Seriously though, was there really a pony in that video??

Quoted from blondetall:

Yay! Although it looks like I am going to have to mud wrestle jonnyo for it.

This site is awesome.

#2203 11 years ago

Watch out for Blondie! jonnyo......shes good with the Rope and will kick your A$$!
and thats just playing Pinball!

(Sorry about the Pony Joke, but Kevin might add an easter egg Pony for yah)

#2204 11 years ago

You think getting a playfield clearcoated is going to be a plus? I am one of those crazy collectors that would like an extra playfield anyway and plastics.

#2205 11 years ago

Was there any decision on the Super Secret Government Applied Bulletproof Playfield Situation?

#2206 11 years ago

Yes, the decision was that the Defense Department appropriated all Predator playfield IP for use as an extra layer of ablative armor on Abrams MBTs at a cost to tax payers of $38,791 per sheet.

#2208 11 years ago

SkitB >> Just a reminder that when it comes to production time for components I know many of us will be interested in buying extras fo things like plastics, rmaps, and playfields.

Just something to think about. I am sure many of us would eb happy to preorder these extras if that is the only wany to ensure we can get them.

#2209 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just something to think about. I am sure many of us would eb happy to preorder these extras if that is the only wany to ensure we can get them.

Yes, especially playfield and plastics!

#2210 11 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

Yes, especially playfield and plastics!

Agree! Can't find any plastics for my JP!

#2211 11 years ago

Yeah, I'd be really happy if my Predator came with some extra JP plastics...

#2212 11 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Watch out for Blondie! jonnyo......shes good with the Rope and will kick your A$$!
and thats just playing Pinball!
(Sorry about the Pony Joke, but Kevin might add an easter egg Pony for yah)

It's all good, Art, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. I was a LOST fan so normally I catch all the hidden stuff in shows/videos, just making sure I wasn't losing my touch.

Oh, I had to offer up a pic to prove that I'm indeed a human female on another thread, and told them you could verify if need be. While looking for pics I did find one that looks sorta cowgirl-ish, so I thought I'd share it. (Wow, even in sepia tone I am glow-in-the-dark white.) image.jpgimage.jpg

#2213 11 years ago

Love the Pic!!! Lets see the testosterone Fly!!!!!!!

#2214 11 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Love the Pic!!! Lets see the testosterone Fly!!!!!!!

calm down...

damn, big bullets... in the gun that is.

#2215 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

While looking for pics I did find one that looks sorta cowgirl-ish, so I thought I'd share it.

To keep this classy, I'll just say thanks for the pic. Also, if jonnyo sells tickets to the mud wrestling we might need two. You know, for market research or something.

To derail this thread a little further, some of you had expressed some interest in the venue we regularly patronize here in Michigan, and they finally have a list on their website of the pins available (which is actually slightly outdated already this weekend).

http://www.sharkclubhowell.com/pinball.php

#2216 11 years ago

Oh, I had to offer up a pic to prove that I'm indeed a human female on another thread, and told them you could verify if need be. While looking for pics I did find one that looks sorta cowgirl-ish, so I thought I'd share it. (Wow, even in sepia tone I am glow-in-the-dark white.)

eyeballs_on_slinky_springs.gifeyeballs_on_slinky_springs.gif

#2217 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

To derail this thread a little further, some of you had expressed some interest in the venue we regularly patronize here in Michigan, and they finally have a list on their website of the pins available (which is actually slightly outdated already this weekend).

That's quite the selection of games. Color me jealous.

#2218 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

http://www.sharkclubhowell.com/pinball.php

Holy crap! There is no way I'm ever going to see most of those machines in person, much less 'pimped out' and in mint condition. The closest I've gotten is Pinball Arcade, and I can barely see the AFM on my phone screen as it is. Maybe I need to consider a drive to pick up my game and go visit this place. I don't know how you get anything done with all those pins available to you, much less build another from scratch.

#2219 11 years ago

I thought this was pretty cool. Wonder if predator makes the list?:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60412

#2220 11 years ago

Had to share this. My son was born on Monday Jan 14th. Same birthday as none other than...

Carl Weathers!

" Showtime, kid."

#2221 11 years ago

A day without a green predator thread is like a day without oxygen.

#2222 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

SkitB >> Just a reminder that when it comes to production time for components I know many of us will be interested in buying extras fo things like plastics, rmaps, and playfields.

With how the artwork is shaping up, some of us might want to buy an extra playfield for display purposes. I know I would hang one; would be awesome. The idea of preordering these is a good one that way you know you don't over order. Those who want to pre-order extra plastics and what not could pay for that in advance or an extra deposit or something so you knew you were not ordering un-needed parts.

Also, in another thread started by Phoog where he was promoting his high end pinball glass (it is somewhere in the middle of regular glass and PDI/Invisiglass about twice the price of regular glass and 1/3 the price of PDI/Invisiglass) I recommended Phoog contact you guys about being your supplier for the pinball glass for the machine. That would give you guys high end glass and would be good marketing for Phoog (who is trying to do a discount alternative to PDI/Invisiglass that is still a substantial upgrade). Might be good for you guys to follow up with Phoog and make a deal; good for all parties.

#2223 11 years ago

I say NO Phooglass in Predator please! Regular glass is just fine.

Phoog does not fit the SkitB mentality and he spams the forum for his product (which is not that great IMHO and not even close to PDI/Iglass) all while bashing his competitors.

Sorry Tiger, but I very much disagree with your advice on this one!

Just source some good quality regular tempered glass from MI. End users can upgrade to the real deal PDI or Invisiglass if they see the need.

#2224 11 years ago

I'd rather not have to pay more for my machine because someone wants hipster glass in it.

#2225 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I say NO Phooglass in Predator please! Regular glass is just fine.
Phoog does not fit the SkitB mentality and he spams the forum for his product (which is not that great IMHO and not even close to PDI/Iglass) all while bashing his competitors.
Sorry Tiger, but I very much disagree with your advice on this one!
Just source some good quality regular tempered glass from MI. End users can upgrade to the real deal PDI or Invisiglass if they see the need.

Is there a four way comparison image / video of these products? My collection is always going to be very small and I had planned on buying a sheet of Invisiglass for Predator and swapping out the old scratched up shitty glass on Space Shuttle with its stock glass. I was a Invisi-skeptic before I saw some side by sides. A line up of four of these sheets would be really helpful.

#2226 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Is there a four way comparison image / video of these products? My collection is always going to be very small and I had planned on buying a sheet of Invisiglass for Predator and swapping out the old scratched up shitty glass on Space Shuttle with its stock glass. I was a Invisi-skeptic before I saw some side by sides. A line up of four of these sheets would be really helpful.

This thread may help:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-vs-bobs-ultimate-aka-phoogs-pinball-glass-face-off

#2227 11 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Comparison like this really would need to be done in-person.

Love the user name.. PORKCHOP SAMMICHES!!!

***warning language***

#2228 11 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

just get opti white glass I would ;0)

#2229 11 years ago

Ah well, the glass was just an idea. I'd end up replacing it with invisiglass anyway as others have said . . . but Phoog's stuff is better than regular glass so I figured the Skip dudes could cut a deal with Phoog to get it at the same price as regular glass as a cross promotion for Phoog and a slightly higher performance glass for Skip . . . but I totally agree with you whysnow, I'd change it out for invisiglass anyway.

#2230 11 years ago

Skit-B: Some Kids In The Basement. A few people refer to them as the Skip Boys, and every time I mentally see the guys skipping around in the Tweedle Dum outfit from the promo video we got the time before last. Please make this happen in the next video too.

#2231 11 years ago

I'm curious how the ramp diverter is triggered. Is it active only during some modes? I watched the video a couple of times, Kevin said there was a trigger switch but I didn't understand why it diverted the ball sometimes and not others.

#2232 11 years ago

The only fact I can give you from previous vids is that when get to tha choppa multiball is ready, the ramp shot starts it by kicking in the diverter.

Edit: they made it sound like it will be active for more than just that mode as a way to stop gameplay for mode start video purposes.

#2233 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Please make this happen in the next video too.

And ponies?

Quoted from rai:

I'm curious how the ramp diverter is triggered.

When lock is lit and during Reveal mode. Otherwise the ramp functions as normal.

#2234 11 years ago

Yes, I am an irrational female. I want skipping ponies now.

(Of course I'm kidding. You guys crack me up, and are doing a fantastic job. Thanks for playing along.)

#2235 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Yes, I am an irrational female. I want skipping ponies now.
(Of course I'm kidding. You guys crack me up, and are doing a fantastic job. Thanks for playing along.)

puppies for ponies,

tis only fair....

#2236 11 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

puppies for ponies,
tis only fair....

Jerry the king lawlor would support that statement.

#2237 11 years ago

We are on page 2 people. PAGE 2! The ponies are bumping this back to page 1.

shetland.jpgshetland.jpg

#2238 11 years ago

Aww, those ponies look so tasty.

#2239 11 years ago

Did someone say puppies?

#2240 11 years ago

Its OK Blond! We'll be back on page 1 regularly with the next toy or art update. In the meantime I approve of the ponies!

mlp__predator_pony_by_merrypaws-d4ppxs.jpgmlp__predator_pony_by_merrypaws-d4ppxs.jpg

#2241 11 years ago

All this talk about horses is starting to make me think that there is going to be some kind of donkey show multiball or something.

#2242 11 years ago

The only way to get to pony multiball is collect a staff of herding.

#2243 11 years ago

What do you guys think the software will look like from day one? Stern like or complete....my guess is that these guys will tweak unforseen changes anyhow....

#2244 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What do you guys think the software will look like from day one? Stern like or complete....my guess is that these guys will tweak unforseen changes anyhow....

I believe these guys will get it done provided everyone quits horsing around.

Giddy up.

Kim

#2245 11 years ago

Yall know the Predator would eat the ponies right?

#2246 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Yall know the Predator would eat the ponies right?

old painless is waiting

pony.jpgpony.jpg

#2247 11 years ago

IMHO, code will be 100% done upon delivery of 1st 10 games. Tweaks will likely come after the first few batches have been delivered and many more hands were able to get MANY more hours on the game. Likely nothing major, but beta testing your own game is not going to catch everything. I am guessing coding updates will be very swift as that is the heart and soul of the project from the start. JMHO of course.

#2248 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am guessing coding updates will be very swift as that is the heart and soul of the project from the start. JMHO of course.

I would think so as well because if the first dozen guinea pigs or so are not happy with the play then the rest of the orders might suffer.....I won't back out because I believe in these guys but some of the anal nimrods will....

#2249 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I would think so as well because if the first dozen guinea pigs or so are not happy with the play then the rest of the orders might suffer.....I won't back out because I believe in these guys but some of the anal nimrods will....

What do I do, I'm number 13?

#2250 11 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

What do I do, I'm number 13?

You get it and play the heck out of it, you guinea pig.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.