View topic image gallery

image-108.jpg
mondocreepshowvariant.jpg
603014_10152354237528677_125651998_n.jpg
Predator2.jpg
predator.jpg
image.jpg
ladypredator.jpg
Free-Shipping-Jewelry-Earring-display-font-b-Necklace-b-font-showcase-Jewelry-Display-Rack-stand-font.jpg
26.jpg
23.jpg
1392926019628.jpg
20140220_135226.jpg
predatormaskoff.gif
predator-homeworld-cartoon.png
image-450.jpg
image-815.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 143.
#1851 11 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Anyone else have their deposit refunded? I paid on 12/12 and it was refunded on 12/26. Just noticed this.

I would say you muffed the recipients email.

#1852 11 years ago

It would be good to get the emails out to people who have a confirmed deposit paid. I paid for #101 within the deadline and haven't seen anything except for the initial Paypal email.

#1853 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Nah. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have done that. Kevin made a point to mention that they wouldn't just bump people off the list lightly. Especially without notifying you. It wasn't a hard deadline. Check with them and see what happened.

Sent out an e-mail last night. I know they are crazy busy, so I probably wont hear back for a bit.

#1854 11 years ago

A new small playfield update. (via James Dubay's Facebook)

538644_10102877273407844_863391256_n.jpg538644_10102877273407844_863391256_n.jpg 538060_10102877698466024_489838372_n.jpg538060_10102877698466024_489838372_n.jpg

#1855 11 years ago

yes! can't go wrong with more skulls!

#1856 11 years ago

Damn that predator is racking up the skulls!
I love it

#1857 11 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Damn that Predator is racking up the skulls!
I love it

Sean Connery: I'll take PINBALL MACHINES for 400 Alex.

Alex: This machine has the most awesome skull art in pinball?

Sean Connery: What is Predator?

Alex: Correct!

#1858 11 years ago

When is the dead line for the quote you want to pick?

When will we receive e-mails confirming deposit?

#1859 11 years ago

I know the fellas are busy, so I thought I'd ask here. Did everyone else that sent a deposit in get a conformation from Skit-B? I did get a paypal one so I know it went through. Thanks!

#1860 11 years ago

I got a letter....but it was from Mexico!

#1861 11 years ago

I haven't received a confirmation for my payment yet. Lots of others haven't, so I'm not too worried.

I do think it's time for the boys to step up their game. They got this far with their good looks, but now it's a million dollar operation. Someone should be dealing with emails/receipts/deposits, etc in a timely fashion, and they need to focus on what they do best and let someone else do the other stuff.

I know it can be hard to let go, but it has to be done at some point.

#1862 11 years ago

Received confirmation of my payment, and saw my refund on my statement. Still not sure what's going on

#1863 11 years ago

Turned on the 2010 Predators movie tonight. Like it MUCH better than Predator 2

#1864 11 years ago
Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Received confirmation of my payment, and saw my refund on my statement. Still not sure what's going on

I don't get it, either, so I'll be calling PayPal in the morning. You are the only person this has happened to, so I have no idea what happened. I'll email you tomorrow and let you know what I find out.

#1865 11 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

I know the fellas are busy, so I thought I'd ask here. Did everyone else that sent a deposit in get a conformation from Skit-B? I did get a paypal one so I know it went through. Thanks!

I got an email from the Nigerian Prince Skit-B-Bilacca so I sent him $250 through paypal. Its all good though cause he said he has a check for $356,000 and will send it to me upon the arrival of my deposit from paypal.....

Should I be worried?

Post edited by Kcpinballfan : edited for the sensitive crowd

#1866 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I haven't received a confirmation for my payment yet. Lots of others haven't, so I'm not too worried.
I do think it's time for the boys to step up their game. They got this far with their good looks, but now it's a million dollar operation. Someone should be dealing with emails/receipts/deposits, etc in a timely fashion, and they need to focus on what they do best and let someone else do the other stuff.
I know it can be hard to let go, but it has to be done at some point.

I've given JPOP thousands for BHZA and there is never an official notice of receipt
It would be nice.

#1867 11 years ago

Sweet Jebus, the art is looking incredible. I am happier to be on the pre-order list every time I look at this thread. Full steam ahead!

#1868 11 years ago
Quoted from astrodan88:

Sweet Jebus, the art is looking incredible. I am happier to be on the pre-order list every time I look at this thread. Full steam ahead!

Totally LOVE the hand drawn art over the photoshop jobs that have been coming out with other new pins.

#1869 11 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

I don't get it, either, so I'll be calling PayPal in the morning. You are the only person this has happened to, so I have no idea what happened. I'll email you tomorrow and let you know what I find out.

Same thing happened with BHZA deposits. Paypal would not allow jpop to take "deposits" on yet to be made and delivered product.

#1870 11 years ago

But a bunch of them did get through...

#1871 11 years ago

Just send a personal check, much easier than dealing with the chit-show that is paypal...

#1872 11 years ago

Will the girl from the movie be represented in the pin? I cant recall if she has been mentioned yet and Im much too lazy to look back thru this monster thread.

#1873 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I got an email from the Nigerian Prince Skit-B-Bilacca so I sent him $250 through paypal. Its all good though cause he said he has a check for $356,000 and will send it to me upon the arrival of my deposit from paypal.....
Should I be worried?

What you are insinuating is not very cool. Thumbs down.

#1874 11 years ago

Glad I sent a check. I know 'the girl' (Anna) appears in the DMD animations.

Brian #46

#1875 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What you are insinuating is not very cool. Thumbs down.

Do I really need to add j/k for some people to understand what a joke is? I'm not insinuating anything I'm goofing around. Lighten up Francis

Oh and PS: you're getting a thumbs down for thinking people on this site are not smart enough to tell the difference between a joke and facts.

#1876 11 years ago

Yeah the interwebs are not real good at denoting sarcasm. Others have said similar ideas about 'other' companies which have taken cash but are yet to deliver games...

Winkies help show sarcasm.

Fqer

#1877 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah the interwebs are not real good at denoting sarcasm. Others have said similar ideas about 'other' companies which have taken cash but are yet to deliver games...
Winkies help show sarcasm.
Fqer

I figured when I added Nigerian Prince the joke would have hit someone upside the head.

#1878 11 years ago

I figured when I added Nigerian Prince the joke would have hit someone upside the head.

So that's where the bump came from! I was wondering.

Dan

#1880 11 years ago

Doh! That flew right over my head lol

I thought you meant the thread being bumped

#1881 11 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Will the girl from the movie be represented in the pin? I cant recall if she has been mentioned yet and Im much too lazy to look back thru this monster thread.

Think anna's sittin this one out

#1882 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Silverballer said:

I think its she is in an early mode called "catch the girl". Could be wrong.

As far as her being in the art; no I don't think so.

#1883 11 years ago

She's an ugly biatch anyways

#1884 11 years ago
Quoted from Rick471:

She's an ugly biatch anyways

Are you serious?!

#1885 11 years ago

Doh! That flew right over my head lol
I thought you meant the thread being bumped

Dan

#1886 11 years ago

Well I meant sitting out of the playfield art and sound clips. I guess she would be featured in the "Catch the girl" mode. But, now that I think about it, she might have sound clips. I'll go back and look later today.

And I never thought she was ugly, but she's got to do something about those round baby duck teeth

#1887 11 years ago

now that I think about it, she might have sound clips.

She has some great call outs, but only a few. Here are some that I can think of off the top of my head:

"El Diablo cazador de hombres"
"I don't know what it was"
"The demon who makes trophies of man"

#1888 11 years ago

That's how I know I'm getting a machine from the right makers!

#1889 11 years ago

I just got a confirmation of my deposit, if yah sent one in, you guys might want to check your in boxes.

#1890 11 years ago

Literally it means "the Devil hunter of men".

Got my email confirmation. Thanks!

#1891 11 years ago

Woo Hoo!! Got my confirmation and I am locked.
Production #14 (unless someone ahead of me dropped out)

#1892 11 years ago

I received my deposit confirmation.........sh*t got real again and I LOVE IT!

Chris #4

#1893 11 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

That's how I know I'm getting a machine from the right makers!

Great attention to detail. This is also why I am looking forward to buying from Kevin.

I have an XM and on the current code, when you start a hero mode no matter who it is, it has Wolverene voice call out. Like you start Ice Man and instead of Ice Man call out it will have Wolverene call out something like "watch it bub" it's so bad it's horrible. I can not know how a major pinball manufacture would allow a code like this to pass in the first place. But to not do something about it immediately is a disgrace.

:rant off:

#1894 11 years ago

Looks great! I think the start of multiball shout be HEAD FOR THE CHAPA!

#1895 11 years ago

confirmation received! #33, production order #20

#1896 11 years ago
Quoted from sarconus:

Looks great! I think the start of multiball shout be HEAD FOR THE CHAPA!

It's actually the call for when all balls locked and multiball is ready

#1897 11 years ago

just got mine. 30/64, which I guess could reduce down to 15/32, but that might start a ground war with someone!

Dan

#1898 11 years ago

It's actually the call for when all balls locked and multiball is ready

Sweet!!

BTW, don't suppose these guys are coming to Texas Pinball fest in March?

#1899 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

when you start a hero mode no matter who it is, it has Wolverene voice call out.

To me, sounds are one of the most important aspects of a pinball machine. Imagine Addams Family without all the great voice clips and you'd lose any connection to the game. Even B-list games can be carried pretty far with great sound effects, like World Cup Soccer '94 or, one of my favorites, WhoDunnit (answer the phone!). Stern has what it takes to make a game sound fantastic, as showcased by Lord of the Rings and definitely Tron, but sometimes I find the sounds in some recent games to be somewhat "lazy." Sound can make a game totally stand out as one of the best, especially with a license behind it like Indiana Jones, for example. As someone had recently told me (I really wish I could remember who said it...), "Take the franchise and milk the sh*t out of it!" When working on a project of this sort, words like that really stick with ya. Could mean the difference between a Star Trek TNG and Pirates of the Caribbean. Both are great games in and of themselves, but the Star Trek nailed every voice call at every point it needed with artistic application, while, to me, the Pirates could have had so very much more draw if it had more fun and applicable voices and sound effects to really emotionally pull the player into it.

#1900 11 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

SkitBPinball said:

Quoted from Drano:

Literally it means "the Devil hunter of men".

More trivia:

And this one is represented in the movie by Anna as "El que hace tropheos de los hombres" which in reality translates more like "He who makes trophies of men."

There are 7,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 143.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-predator-info-thread/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.